Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020 Membership pack

I wanted to post this earlier, better late than never: Today is Swans Membership day on SEN. For those Melbourne based supporters who haven't signed up yet, the club is offering a today only special: 5 game Vic membership for $88 (this is normally the price for 3 games). Need to mention SEN to get this deal.

An update on this 20 year scarf thing.

I finally got around to emailing the membership office about what's the go with the member scarf things. Here is their response.

Thanks for getting in touch, we appreciate your ongoing support through these times and over the past years.

Our personalised scarves for 2020 are part of three separate memberships, with nothing to do with tenure.

Firstly, if you have the Premiership Club Add on to a full access membership, then you will receive a personalised scarf. Our Interstate members (outside of NSW and VIC) also receive this in their 2020 membership and lastly, our Supporter membership for our members who can only support from home also receive the scarf.

If you needed further clarification on this at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you again for reaching out and supporting the club through these times.

So nothing to do with length of membership.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor J. View Post
    An update on this 20 year scarf thing.

I finally got around to emailing the membership office about what's the go with the member scarf things. Here is their response.

Thanks for getting in touch, we appreciate your ongoing support through these times and over the past years.

Our personalised scarves for 2020 are part of three separate memberships, with nothing to do with tenure.

Firstly, if you have the Premiership Club Add on to a full access membership, then you will receive a personalised scarf. Our Interstate members (outside of NSW and VIC) also receive this in their 2020 membership and lastly, our Supporter membership for our members who can only support from home also receive the scarf.

If you needed further clarification on this at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you again for reaching out and supporting the club through these times.

So nothing to do with length of membership.
    Thanks Doctor J. That explains why I didn't get a scarf in my membership pack but my dad did because I signed him up for the support from home membership.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12