Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U/19s CURRENT LADDER

U/19s CURRENT LADDER

Can any one tell me why in U/19s as its the last round and 3 Teams will play 16 games & 4 Teams will only play 15 games
    Will be hard for ECE to get in if Penno has played 1 extra game.
    Good win by ECE over Norths last weekend - Cracker of a game.

Blacktown dropped out.

Also isn't the ladder positioned determined by % of wins vs games played not just straight number of wins.

Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    Blacktown dropped out.
    Both teams play this week
    P W L D B FF F
    4 East Coast Eagles 14 7 7 0 2 0 0 685 830 82.53 50.00
    5 Pennant Hills Demons 15 7 8 0 2 0 0 802 932 86.05 46.60

To me Penno has played 1 more game ?????

Yup. So maybe penno played blacktown then they dropped out and ece didnt play them?

Quote Originally Posted by Clubman View Post
    Both teams play this week
    P W L D B FF F
    4 East Coast Eagles 14 7 7 0 2 0 0 685 830 82.53 50.00
    5 Pennant Hills Demons 15 7 8 0 2 0 0 802 932 86.05 46.60

To me Penno has played 1 more game ?????
    Blacktown dropping out introduced the bye. Then it's a 7 team comp, so the number of bye's can't be even for all teams.

ECE are in the 4 now, so just have to beat St George this weekend to stay there!

It would be a bit ironic if Blacktown dropping out costs East Coast, but good to see them improving anyway. Now at least 5 very competitive teams in the 19's, so that's a good sign for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Clubman View Post
    Will be hard for ECE to get in if Penno has played 1 extra game.
    We could only hope...........

Regular in the Side
    It seems as though the league went back and removed Blacktown from the start of the season. I assume Blacktown played some games before dropping out which they most likely lost. (Someone please clarify this.) However the games are listed as washouts which seems very reasonable. If some teams were able to booster their match ratio and percentage by beating Blacktown and then others get a pointless bye it wouldn't be fair at all.

Almost Football Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Boy View Post
    It seems as though the league went back and removed Blacktown from the start of the season. I assume Blacktown played some games before dropping out which they most likely lost. (Someone please clarify this.)
    Magic had lost every game - forfeited a couple and were well beaten in the rest.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Boy View Post
    It seems as though the league went back and removed Blacktown from the start of the season. I assume Blacktown played some games before dropping out which they most likely lost. (Someone please clarify this.) However the games are listed as washouts which seems very reasonable. If some teams were able to booster their match ratio and percentage by beating Blacktown and then others get a pointless bye it wouldn't be fair at all.
    The league went back and deleted all the Blacktown results so there is no impact favouring one team over another, in fact one kid kicked a bag of goals 10+ against Blacktown which saw him lead the goal kicking, lost those goals from his tally.

Pretty unfair. He still drove to blacktown and kicked those goals. What penalty is there for the club going from nominating a team in 19s1 and 2 to end up last in a merged side in 2

Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    Pretty unfair. He still drove to blacktown and kicked those goals. What penalty is there for the club going from nominating a team in 19s1 and 2 to end up last in a merged side in 2
    I'm sure there is a financial penalty for each week they forfeited as well as when they pulled out of the competition.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast