Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winner of the most disgraceful display from a sporting crowd I've ever seen.

Winner of the most disgraceful display from a sporting crowd I've ever seen.

The collective booing by Eagle fans of LRT, as he left the field after being knocked out cold, was the most disgraceful response, from a sporting crowd, I've ever witnessed.
    What a bunch of tools.
    Even surpasses what I witnessed at Melbourne airport after the 05 GF.
    Long may they suffer.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    The collective booing by Eagle fans of LRT, as he left the field after being knocked out cold, was the most disgraceful response, from a sporting crowd, I've ever witnessed.
    What a bunch of tools.
    Even surpasses what I witnessed at Melbourne airport after the 05 GF.
    Long may they suffer.
    Yes...I think overall it was bad!

However (and I cannot believe I am defending Eagle's fans) but they were booing the umpires pulling the play up just as they were running free from the half back line into space. They were not booing LRT.
    Swannies for life!

But it did show a complete lack of concern for LRT's safety........

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    But it did show a complete lack of concern for LRT's safety........
    Agree...umpires made the correct call, booing was poor but we do need to acknowledge it was not towards LRT but the umpires.
    Swannies for life!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    Yes...I think overall it was bad!

However (and I cannot believe I am defending Eagle's fans) but they were booing the umpires pulling the play up just as they were running free from the half back line into space. They were not booing LRT.
    If your correct,which you may well be, their booing showed, at the very least, a complete disregard for a players well being.....In my eyes, still disgraceful.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Hang on, didn't they boo LRT when he hobbled off the ground, as well as him (and/or the umps) when play was stopped?
    up the guts

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    I don't care where the booing was directed. You just don't carry on like that when play is stopped for an injury. Pathetic display.

Their the most fickel, arrogant, ignorant supporters. Boo every little thing, love it when the freekicks are going there way, when their not, oh its not good for the weagles fans!

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by swanspant12 View Post
    Their the most fickel, arrogant, ignorant supporters. Boo every little thing, love it when the freekicks are going there way, when their not, oh its not good for the weagles fans!
    they won the free kick count and they still complain about free kicks 23-18 their way.

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    I didn't notice them booing LRT as he was going off from where I was sitting. Those in that area may have, but there wasn't any at our end that I can recall apart from aimed at the umpire for stopping the game before he was taken off.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    I don't care where the booing was directed. You just don't carry on like that when play is stopped for an injury. Pathetic display.
    Yep, something yd expect from Feralwood
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

On TV there was def a secondary booing sound as LRT was taken off the ground. I would like to believe that it was directed at the umps again - still disgusting behaviour.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast