Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Round 14: Canberra Demons v Sydney Swans Reserves @ Manuka Oval

Goal to ronke after nice work down the side from aj to shepherd and murray to find bj centrally.

Veterans List
    All good news. AJ close to BOG at present? :-)

Be a few promotions this week with Mills still looking dazed on the way to the bus this morning, Smith hobbling badly and MRP scrutinising Jones who has one eye almost closed and maybe a fractured cheekbone?

14.13.97 to 1.2.8 at halftime.

200+ a huge possibilty with the way the demons dropped off in the 2nd quarter

Pushing for Selection
    They had hanners on SEN crunch time at 1130 and said 8 of the seniors caught a plane down to watch AJ. I was surprised to hear buddy one of the 8... mostly other young guys (eg no jack, McVeigh, grundy)

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Halftime @swansreserves 14.13 (97) @CanberraDemons 1.2 (8) Goals: Rose 2 Aliir 2 Ronke 2 Sinclair 2 Stewart 2 Johnson Foote Leonardis Fisher

Disposals: Rose 19 Robinson 15 Sinclair 14 Ronke 12 Marsh Foote 11 Murray Jack Fisher Edwards Aliir 10 Johnson 8 O'Riordan Laidler 7 Pink 6

Marks Aliir 7 Rose 5 Robinson Ronke Sinclair 4 Pink O'Riordan Marsh Maibaum Jack Fisher 3 Murray Laidler Foote Stewart 2 Leonardis Edwards 1

Tackles Robinson 5 Laidler 4 Foote Fisher 3 Marsh Leonardis 2 Pink Jack Edwards Aliir Ronke Rose Stewart Stern Talia 1

Quote Originally Posted by veramex View Post
    They had hanners on SEN crunch time at 1130 and said 8 of the seniors caught a plane down to watch AJ. I was surprised to hear buddy one of the 8... mostly other young guys (eg no jack, McVeigh, grundy)
    Ive seen buddy, lyold, rampe but there are several others here too

Quote Originally Posted by veramex View Post
    I'm really impressed that Buddy went down to Canberra. His playing memory of AJ is the 2012 GF .... No doubting Buddy's a Blood now.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    My son made a successful return to footy from an ACL this morning so I hope that's a good omen for AJ.
    Good luck to your son Doctor, if you've brought him up correctly he'll be an avid Swans supporter so will find nice synergy in a comeback the same day as AJ.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    I'm really impressed that Buddy went down to Canberra. His playing memory of AJ is the 2012 GF .... No doubting Buddy's a Blood now.
    Looking forward to when Buddy plays his 100th for us next year so his sons (and daughters) qualify for F/S!

Great that high profile senior players have made the effort in support of AJ. Score line looking great as well.

Sinclair hits post early in the 3rd from 15 out.... post stikl wobbling haha.

Guessing AJ been put in cotton wool.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Halftime @swansreserves 14.13 (97) @CanberraDemons 1.2 (8) Goals: Rose 2 Aliir 2 Ronke 2 Sinclair 2 Stewart 2 Johnson Foote Leonardis Fisher

Disposals: Rose 19 Robinson 15 Sinclair 14 Ronke 12 Marsh Foote 11 Murray Jack Fisher Edwards Aliir 10 Johnson 8 O'Riordan Laidler 7 Pink 6

Marks Aliir 7 Rose 5 Robinson Ronke Sinclair 4 Pink O'Riordan Marsh Maibaum Jack Fisher 3 Murray Laidler Foote Stewart 2 Leonardis Edwards 1

Tackles Robinson 5 Laidler 4 Foote Fisher 3 Marsh Leonardis 2 Pink Jack Edwards Aliir Ronke Rose Stewart Stern Talia 1
    Thanks for the comprehensive stats Ugg. Difficult for backmen to get good numbers when so much of the play is in our forward half. Notice that Robbo is up there so may be in the frame for promotion next week.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast