PDA

View Full Version : Collingwood and Friday Night Football

big bear
1st September 2005, 11:55 PM
Sorry if this repeats and earlier thread but I just annoyed myself and worked out that Collingwood played on Friday Night Football 6 times out of a possible 21 ( No game on Good Friday) This equates to 28.5%.
Possibly no coincidence that the host is Collingwood president. Probably worth money for Collingwood.
Comments?

Rob-bloods
2nd September 2005, 07:48 AM
Collingwood continually crow about how marvellously set up they are whilst they get an enormous boost (in potential for sponsors) through 'Eddie everywheres' Tv connections.

The most watched AFl game in history is reportedly the Sydney/North Grand Final not an Emirates logo or Sam Newman in sight!

The Friday night bias and 'special' games afforded the Pies are not fair.

Remember when they made one of those recent losing grand finals they had a long run of Friday games into the finals...another dream run for a moderate team.

Incidentally reports early today that Pies had offered Scotty Clayton twice his pay at Footscray to be their Recruiting Manager......

why do they have a problem there? ;)

Whitefox
4th September 2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Rob-bloods
Incidentally reports early today that Pies had offered Scotty Clayton twice his pay at Footscray to be their Recruiting Manager......

why do they have a problem there? ;)

Because you can't spare the time or effort to sort it the way it should be.

EMJ
8th September 2005, 11:02 PM
Collingwood own the AFL in my opinion what they say seem to go.

JF_Bay22_SCG
8th September 2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by janpa

www.shutupeddie.com.au

buy the t-shirt. And shut him up!:cool:

JF

Whitefox
9th September 2005, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by janpa

I reckon you should send those thoughts into White Line Fever.