PDA

View Full Version : Why Does Scott McLarren Hate Us So Much

apincombe
3rd September 2005, 01:39 AM
I just watched the game and we were robbed! OK we made a few major mistakes LRT's kick, Sneider running into an open goal and Micky's kick for goal but not as many as the umps made.
Hall being hald dawn all night, our ruckmen being shepharded and held onto and Adam Goodes as he looked to be getting away being legged. Not to mention that awful free against Leo Barry and a holding free in the first quarter that was laughable ( if it wasn't so valuable it would have been).

I'd like to call them B's and the other but I will call them mongrels and white maggots or what ever colour maggots they were tinight.

Otherwise it was a great game ruined by some contraversial free kicks. West Coast got 7 ruck infringment frees and us one and yet Cox constantly shepharded and Seby constantly held our blokes.

Judd was incredable as was Kirkie, Leo and Kennelly were great as was Crouchie. Micky was pretty goodso too Davis. Goodsie wasn't bad either but why play him in the centre square in the first quarter.

Anyway I reckon the croud and the umpies got em over the line tonight but they won't have that at the G the next time we meet them!

Jeffers1984
3rd September 2005, 01:45 AM
Don't just single out Mclaren for this arse rape (Sorry scottH im just too pissed off), the other two were just as bad. McInerny with the so called sheppard and the other lunatic with the clear as mud legging non decision on Goodes.

Sanecow
3rd September 2005, 01:47 AM
Click here for a picture of an unnamed umpire's history. (http://tinyurl.com/c43mh)

Sanecow
3rd September 2005, 01:50 AM
And that happened the day after this happened (http://community.webshots.com/photo/78847364/79179072kYqUlf) to his Grandfather. So it's quite understandable.

apincombe
3rd September 2005, 01:52 AM
McLarren gave 4 of the ruck infringments against us and never gave one to our guys when they were obviously being held.
[SIZE=3]I AM SO PISSED OFF!!!!!

BonBon
3rd September 2005, 03:33 AM
We do pretty well as a team considering we don't hold strong relationships with all of the Umpires.