PDA

View Full Version : GF Footy Show? Anybody?

SXP
20th September 2005, 04:34 PM
Is anybody going to the GF Footy Show? I know people have reservations (including myself) about the Eddie's show, but there will be Swans players for sure attending and perhaps Paul Roos might turn up as well. I'll be there on Thursday night for sure to see them live.

big bear
20th September 2005, 05:19 PM
I hope you enjoy it but I wouldn't support boofhead Maguire in any way. He ignores the Swans all year, except to complain about our so called concessions, and we hardly get a mention. I suppose the donkey will have to give us time as we in the GF.
I do however wish you good luck and enjoy yourself.

anniswan
20th September 2005, 10:01 PM
I'll be there, hopefully. Scored 2 tickets off Ebay today.

Mrspebbles
20th September 2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by SXP
Is anybody going to the GF Footy Show? I know people have reservations (including myself) about the Eddie's show, but there will be Swans players for sure attending and perhaps Paul Roos might turn up as well. I'll be there on Thursday night for sure to see them live.

I'll be there got tickets sitting lower level row H

wenkytesh
21st September 2005, 06:47 PM
will be attending with my two sisters,

sold my soul to the devil for the tickets but they were free so it was a small price to pay,

anniswan
21st September 2005, 06:59 PM
Lower level row u

Wardy
21st September 2005, 07:25 PM
I was offered a ticket in the Vero corporate box at the show but I'm not getting to Melb until Friday arvo - but then again I havent seen the footy show all year - why start now.

have a great time to those who are attending and cheer loud!