PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck

swansrule100
23rd September 2005, 04:58 PM
Its been great here this week i think and im sure you all do.

We have all been waiting yonks for this, some more than others so good luck everyone and lets hope we are celebrating tomorrow and if not try your best not too get too deflated, but wont need to worry about that im sure.

Personally id just say thanks everyone else, the site provided me a welcome outlet and distraction for the week, lets hope everyone has their support rewarded.

punter257
23rd September 2005, 05:02 PM
hip hip hooray for RWO

BayesysLeftBoot
23rd September 2005, 06:18 PM
Although our opinions differ at times and some of us are Melbourne based, some of us Sydney based and some of us from elsewhere we can all be secure in the knowledge that we are amazing people and s*** all over supporters of other clubs as people in general. I don't think thats going too far...

punter257
23rd September 2005, 06:22 PM
yeah we're all top people

legaff
23rd September 2005, 06:23 PM
yeh thats true. Certainly better than the collingwood maggots

BayesysLeftBoot
23rd September 2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by punter257
yeah we're all top people Good to see someone sees where I'm comin from. BTW everytime I look at your avatar I start laughing. There is something amusing yet slightly disturbing about it.

Sanecow
23rd September 2005, 06:26 PM
We are great, it's true. Particularly me, though to be honest.

punter257
23rd September 2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Sanecow
We are great, it's true. Particularly me, though to be honest.

capper syndrome :p

Schneiderman
23rd September 2005, 06:30 PM
Good luck lads! We know you can do it, and are behind you all the way!!

BayesysLeftBoot
23rd September 2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Schneiderman
Good luck lads! We know you can do it, and are behind you all the way!! HEY!!! This post is for mutual admiration and general RWO backslaping. If you want to support me then go ahead but no supporting the swans in here. :p

Schneiderman
23rd September 2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by BayseysLeftBoot
HEY!!! This post is for mutual admiration and general RWO backslaping. If you want to support me then go ahead but no supporting the swans in here. :p

Who says I was aiming it at the team? I was referring to all of the people on this forum only! :p

SXP
23rd September 2005, 06:56 PM
Good luck everyone! Our boys will definitely need some tomorrow as well.:)

BayesysLeftBoot
23rd September 2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Schneiderman
Who says I was aiming it at the team? I was referring to all of the people on this forum only! :p Thats allright then, I wouldn't expect any less from another kickarse RWOer.

BRISWAN
23rd September 2005, 08:52 PM
:) :D No luck in this tomorrow

The harder you work, the lucier you get.

We are a shoe in

GO BLOODS

connolly
23rd September 2005, 09:09 PM
Good luck everyone. We really do deserve it!