PDA

View Full Version : I love the swans...but

woo
29th September 2005, 11:07 PM
if I see tadhg do that jig one more time I may be ill, its enough..funny the first 3 times, at the game, punt road, the dinner that night...but mate....literally give the jig up!

:D

Charlie
30th September 2005, 12:11 AM
In fairness to Tadhg, he's merely been fulfilling requests for him to re-enact the jig since he did it on the podium.

woo
30th September 2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Charlie
In fairness to Tadhg, he's merely been fulfilling requests for him to re-enact the jig since he did it on the podium.

I agree...but it is making him look like a goose...

can't wait for the parade...

anne
30th September 2005, 09:51 AM
I'd rather him do the jig all over the place here in preference to going back to Ireland and doing it without criticism there.

desredandwhite
30th September 2005, 09:54 AM
Being a premiership player DOES gives one a certain degree of latitude when it comes to re-enacting semi-spontaneous moments of madness :D

I'm sure once pre-season starts, we won't see it again......... until he collects his next premiership medal next year ;)

woo
30th September 2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by desredandwhite
Being a premiership player DOES gives one a certain degree of latitude when it comes to re-enacting semi-spontaneous moments of madness :D

I'm sure once pre-season starts, we won't see it again......... until he collects his next premiership medal next year ;)

just make sure he deosn't do it at this do tonight

Ruck'n'Roll
30th September 2005, 11:26 AM
I hope he doesn't decide he needs an All-Ireland medal to go with his 2005 Premiers medal.

giant
30th September 2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by woo
just make sure he deosn't do it at this do tonight

Well, it's not gonna make much difference yelling at the TV screen.

woo
30th September 2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by giant
Well, it's not gonna make much difference yelling at the TV screen.

you're not wrong there!

tez
30th September 2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by anne
I'd rather him do the jig all over the place here in preference to going back to Ireland and doing it without criticism there.

As long as he stays with the Red and White he can jig
wherever he wants.

Tuesday
2nd October 2005, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by woo
if I see tadhg do that jig one more time I may be ill, its enough..funny the first 3 times, at the game, punt road, the dinner that night...but mate....literally give the jig up! :D

:D Funny you should mention that. I know of someone (her Irish name withheld), although slightly less intoxicated than myself at the B&F last night, who told Kennelly straight up that he was a 'jig whore'. :eek: GOLD! His reaction was hilarious, but I guess you had to be there ;)

Twas all in good fun, though I had to post about it! :p

Xie Shan
2nd October 2005, 01:37 AM
Was he actually doing the jig at the time?

Tuesday
2nd October 2005, 01:43 AM
Thankfully, no. :p

punter257
2nd October 2005, 05:07 AM
maybe he should do it after every win like aker's handstands

Jeffers1984
2nd October 2005, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by punter257
maybe he should do it after every win like aker's handstands
haha. Maybe after a win. the whole 22 and coaches should get on the park, form one line and do a riverdance rendition.

satchmopugdog
2nd October 2005, 09:59 AM
LOL. That is an hilarious thought,especially if Stephen doyle is playing. His legs would knot.

woo
2nd October 2005, 12:28 PM
oh my..I am loving that he was called a whore!!!!!
thats hilarious.....and I would love to see the entire team do it after we beat the weagles next year...but just as long as I dont see it once in between!

OldE
2nd October 2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by woo
oh my..I am loving that he was called a whore!!!!!

:o Consuming such gross quantities of alcohol in the last week has had a couple of very negative side-effects. Not the least of which was calling Kennelly a jig-whore. To his face.

But I believe Tuesday herself wins the most-embarassing-moment award for an incident in Melbourne with a certain player's parents....

Tuesday
2nd October 2005, 05:25 PM
:eek: Yes, indeedy. Hands down. Oh dear...
But at least I can laugh about it. Have resolved to not consume such copious quantities of champagne again!

woo
3rd October 2005, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Tuesday
:eek: Yes, indeedy. Hands down. Oh dear...
But at least I can laugh about it. Have resolved to not consume such copious quantities of champagne again!

ok....please spill the beans on the story!