PDA

View Full Version : Parade pics, etc

Go Swannies
1st October 2005, 03:04 AM
Hi all,

I now have pics of the GF Parade, the GF dinner and the Sydney tickertape parade on my website. The links may not all be there for the parade yet (to the full sized photos) but will be soon - and so will the pics from the Club Champion Dinner.

link (http://www.davidmcgonigal.com.au/)

BonBon
1st October 2005, 03:36 AM
I love the "Text me" photo.

connolly
1st October 2005, 11:04 AM
Maurice Iemma's speech - "We have the most important cup", must rate right up there with Chifley's "light on the hill" and Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" classics. Do we need a poll on this?

Cher
1st October 2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by BonBon
I love the "Text me" photo.
Especially when you click on it and get the Nicks family at the Premiership Dinner!

swansrock4eva
1st October 2005, 07:31 PM
Might have been posted elsewhere already, but did anyone else notice Nicky D, Jason and Goodsey not wearing their premiership medallions?

Belle
3rd October 2005, 06:41 PM
Go Swannies - Im very certin your the person i met on the Greensborough train going to the Grand Final Parade... Your friend had got you a job, i was wondering what you were doing because you seem to have some great photos ;)

swannieserin
3rd October 2005, 08:29 PM
So does anyone know why LRT got his own ute?

(No really! I couldn't go! Tell me!)

punter257
3rd October 2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by swannieserin

because he's a gun!

he really should have had the pope mobile IMHO

swansrock4eva
3rd October 2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by swannieserin

He didn't have his own ute - Brett Kirk jumped out early and did a bit of a meet'n'greet with some of the fans! The only ute with an odd number was the last player's ute which had Monty, Goodesy and Bevo because Barry was in with Roosey.

But does anyone know why they randomly shoved a cheerleading pack and a brass band in the middle of the players' utes?

swanzotope
4th October 2005, 12:26 AM
i like the swans

Belle
4th October 2005, 12:37 AM
was the telecast on 10 anygood??? i missed it due to a hairdressing appointment and forgot to set the video:(

anniswan
4th October 2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Belle
was the telecast on 10 anygood??? i missed it due to a hairdressing appointment and forgot to set the video:(

read this

http://www.redandwhiteonline.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12054

Belle
4th October 2005, 01:04 AM
Thanks anniswan ....seemed like a bit of a mixed reaction.... but i guess its always better being there than on the telly :p

Go Swannies
4th October 2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Belle
Go Swannies - Im very certin your the person i met on the Greensborough train going to the Grand Final Parade... Your friend had got you a job, i was wondering what you were doing because you seem to have some great photos ;)

Hi Belle - I remember meeting you on the train. Way back when it was just excitement about what could happen - rather than bliss that it went well and we won.

I bought a copy of the GF DVD yesterday in Elizabeth St. The guy on the register was talking to a mate and said to him "are you sure you don't want another copy of this?" then turned to me and said "He's an Eagles supporter." His friend replied "That's a game I'll never want to watch - and thanks for sending me the copy!"

Belle
4th October 2005, 01:03 PM
Yes the bliss of winning - I've been on cloud 9 since it happened.... ive still got all my swans stuff in the windows of my house, i dont want to take it down :) Funny about the guy in the shop...I must go and buy the dvd and watch it... ive only seen it at the gym with no sound.