PDA

View Full Version : Your Favourite Finals Moment (non Grand Final)

TheHood
4th October 2005, 11:31 AM
For me it's the frenetic final quarter against St KFC when I knew we had the strength to go all the way.

sharpie
4th October 2005, 11:37 AM
You're not even going to vote in your own poll? :confused:

TheHood
4th October 2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by sharpie
You're not even going to vote in your own poll? :confused:

I'd vote for them all. Although I could do a Dubya and vote 177 times for myself!

punter257
4th October 2005, 11:42 AM
bazza getting off at the tribunal, was massive news for the club at the time and a boost before the GF

Plugger46
4th October 2005, 11:44 AM
Davo's quarter.

Provost
4th October 2005, 11:49 AM
Toss up between Davis and Hall getting off, but I have to say Davis as I was there and have never experienced the SCG like that before.

Damien
4th October 2005, 11:57 AM
The last quarter efforts of Nick Davis.

Without them, we aren't in a prelim, we aren't in a grand final, we aren't premiers.

Tuesday
4th October 2005, 11:58 AM
The dignity displayed by Roos after the loss to Wet Toast in week 1 was impressive. Calm and calculated. He is a true gentleman.

Davo's final quarter was freakish and I was there, venting all my nervous energy on the billboards in front. Brilliant. Still not sure how that happened!

The final quarter kick away from the Saints was also brilliant to see in the flesh.

Tough to decide on one.
Prob Davo's efforts, as everyone pulled their weight to assist him in scoring those goals.

ScottH
4th October 2005, 01:15 PM
Davis Qtr!!

To come from behind (:eek: ) kick the winning goal with seconds to go. after kicking the last 3, you can't get better than that.

Lucky Knickers
4th October 2005, 01:19 PM
I loved Ablettt's slap along the boundary and baz getting boot to ball to keep it in play and force the ball up which lead to Davo's last goal.
I also loved Magics efforts agst STK - big bump on Gehrig and top wrestle with Harvey!

TheHood
4th October 2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Tuesday
The dignity displayed by Roos

It didn't look right when I wrote it and now I know why. Thanks for setting me right. Years of schooling taught me how to play quality Touch Footy and Handball but not how to spell like an adult!

stellation
4th October 2005, 01:35 PM
It has to be Nicky D. I don't think I have ever seen a better example of a player just being in "the zone".

jude_boltons_babe
4th October 2005, 01:38 PM
my fav bit was Nick Davis