PDA

View Full Version : I Hate S&Don

Reggi
24th May 2003, 02:17 PM
I know we play two games in between but already focussed on that game.

I hate the bombers

Worstest, shockenist most despicable supporters in the comp. Don't get me started on the filth's team.

Our football seasons starts - and tragically recently has ended when we play em.

I wanna finally destroy these guys.

Geez I hope we beat em.

SWANSBEST
24th May 2003, 07:21 PM
Well Reggi , they were very ordinary last night against Port . IMO Port will give the Premiership a real shake this year. They look a lot tougher and more composed than in previous years. Tredrea was awesome . I am going to the SWANS V PORT game in Adelaide in June and that will be a mighty test for us .

I know you will disappointed but I think Essendon will improve when Hird , Fletcher and Lloyd return.

anniswan
24th May 2003, 08:33 PM
Reggi

I seem to hear this mantra most Sundays at the Sunbury Under 11's.

U and DrJ are clones right!

AS

Reggi
24th May 2003, 09:00 PM
No we are just some of the sanest people around.

:D Maybe he is really talking about his family situation.

I loath the scum - but no club comes within reach of the the club I have hated since the mid 80S

I wanna destroy them - nothing would be sweeter than a creaming.

Especially if that human filth Hird has to live through it.

Put em to the sword.

How are the U11s going?

anniswan
24th May 2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Reggi

How are the U11s going? [/B]

They have won 2 out of 4, last week won a tight game :D 10 8 68 to 0 0 0

Tomorrow we travel to Woodend at 8am for a very wintery Sunday footy morning.

Ah parenthood, ain't it grand.

AS

NMWBloods
24th May 2003, 09:59 PM

This seems a little over-the-top!

footyhead
24th May 2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by NMWBloods
This seems a little over-the-top!

i think it is perfectly reasonable.

Destructive
24th May 2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Reggi
No we are just some of the sanest people around.

:D Maybe he is really talking about his family situation.

I loath the scum - but no club comes within reach of the the club I have hated since the mid 80S

I wanna destroy them - nothing would be sweeter than a creaming.

Put em to the sword.

James Hird may not play for the rest of the season( I could be wrong).

I reckon Collingwood supporters are the worst, knuckle dragging neanderthals. Essendon supporters are just annoying, especially when they win.

Charlie
24th May 2003, 10:26 PM
Kangaroos.

Richmond.

Don't forget them! Those two matches count for twice as much as the Essendon game!

NMWBloods
24th May 2003, 10:54 PM
Some of you people are not too dissimilar to supporters from other clubs, whom you bag, given your attitudes!

Reggi
25th May 2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Destructive

I reckon Collingwood supporters are the worst, knuckle dragging neanderthals.

On the whole Collingwood supporters are just dumb.

Really they are just St Kilda for the Greek community of Melb - they'll go away again pretty soon (Buckley only has 18 months or so left - all over then).

Collingwood's all wannabe's/ try hards - they want to be hated - have discussed this with the likes of Dr J and BBB you notice over the years they are actually pretty dispassionate supporters at C/wood (compared to say Norff, Rich, Ess or Aints supporters).

Bumbers on the other hand - done everything to be hated for.

Let's face it everyone else wants to be like them - I hate em for it.

Had a ream last night Hird played his career out for St Kilda - I wonder what it means.

Reggi
25th May 2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by NMWBloods
Some of you people are not too dissimilar to supporters from other clubs, whom you bag, given your attitudes!

I hope we get worse!

footyhead
25th May 2003, 10:18 AM
that's wots great about footy.
It's one of the only places that you are collectivley allowed to and perhapes even encouraged to, publiclly nurture hatred of other human beings.
Very Un- Pollitically correct, but such great fun !! It really lifts the mask on the whole human psyche , and allows us to really express the ID that we all have hidden deep inside us.
I Also think it is one of the great secrets to footy's success !

NMWBloods
25th May 2003, 12:06 PM
Ah yes, how puerile.

No, feral would be a better description actually.

desredandwhite
25th May 2003, 08:46 PM
Alright guys, to the general AFL board this goes :) - Reggi, feel free to restart it when we play the bombers!!

Doctor J.
25th May 2003, 10:20 PM
Des, stop being a communist.

I'll continue the thread here.

I absolutely loathe the filth. Supporters are THE worst. Have lived all my life hating them more than any other team on this planet.

I sincerely hope we give them a flogging of all floggings in 2 weeks. Would give me more satisfaction than seeing Collingwood go broke due to Eddie McChins embexxeling money from the club.

anniswan
25th May 2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Doctor J.
I absolutely loathe the filth. Supporters are THE worst. Have lived all my life hating them more than any other team on this planet.

And to think the poor Dr has to live with 2 of them.

AS

desredandwhite
25th May 2003, 10:27 PM
Actually, this year all sorts of streaks have been broken for us. First win over brissie since 1998. First win over Geelong since about 2000. First loss to North for a few years.

Last time we beat Essendon was rd 13, 1997. Time THAT one came down too ;)

swansrock4eva
26th May 2003, 01:51 PM
Bloody oath des! if all else fails this year, we just have to beat the bombers, and by 1 or 2 points, just to make it that little bit harder on their fragile little hearts!

For the record tho, I:
* don't actually mind the few Essendon supporters i know;
* am friends with 2 humble collingwood supporters *gasp* and,
* absolutely HATE Norff supporters!

RaMa
2nd June 2003, 07:13 PM

You've got to feel sorry for him. He is the most unlucky player when it comes down to injuries.

swan_song
5th June 2003, 01:21 PM
Reggie...I'm wiv u. I hate em too, then the hawks...then Eddie (but not necessarily the wobbles)...
I hate em cos they r the same colours as Westies...and cos in the late 80s they were a jammy team that used to play in "spurts", and their supporters are so cocky... to even suggest they shd have won back-to-backs is an insult to anyone's intelligence. They don't hold a candle to Brizzie in regards to talent. But at least I hope their time (1 premiership) has come and gone...mind you, I'd even settle for 1 swannies one...