PDA

View Full Version : Saints want starch in the march

The Boot
2nd February 2006, 10:06 PM
Gawd help us .. sounds like a wicky whacky woo Buttterss/Thommo mind-over-matter solution in the desperate search for the holy grail.

Thoughts?

link (http://www.realfooty.theage.com.au/realfooty/articles/2006/01/31/1138590500452.html)

cruiser
2nd February 2006, 10:19 PM
Whatever I say about St Kilda FC and its low life supporters will likely get moderated.

goswannie14
3rd February 2006, 07:05 AM
With not a little understatement, Butterss said yesterday that "our song can be a bit thin". At 15 different words and one refrain, it's up there for brevity with Muhammad Ali's two-word poem Me, We. Wasn't sure whether he was talking about the song or the team
;)

Dave
3rd February 2006, 09:33 AM
They would be best served leaving the song alone. I hardly think it is the problem.

I personally hated it when the swans mauled "up there cazaly" into "up there for Sydney" and was glad when they reverted to the traditional anthem.

If they want more words then just add another verse. DER!

Dave
6th February 2006, 12:54 PM
Please tell me this is a joke!

http://media.smh.com.au/?rid=17988&sy=smh&source=smh.com.au%2F&t=2FDN3M&ie=1&player=wm7&rate=223&flash=1

I can't believe this is the work of a pro musician. If would be funny if it wasn't so embarrassing.:eek:

Ruda Wakening
6th February 2006, 01:10 PM
He should have just revamped You Don't Make Me Feel Like I'm A Woman Anymore.

ScottH
6th February 2006, 01:23 PM
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

goswannie14
6th February 2006, 03:37 PM
Boooring Boooring Boooring...But then its suit Grant Thomas and Rod Butterss and their pack of wimps that they call at team anyway. I'd be embarrassed if I was a Saints fan:o , but I can't be as I have a brain:)

tantrum
6th February 2006, 08:54 PM
No banjo... no trumpet... what's the point? And why is he singing in an English accent?

liz
6th February 2006, 09:57 PM
With an effort like that he'd surely have to be a Carlton fan - ie aiming to replace the Blues as having the most dirge-like song in the competition.

Just imagine the Saints swaying along to that one in their circle after a victory.:D