PDA

View Full Version : New profile pictures are up

Jeffers1984
18th February 2006, 09:52 AM
http://sydneyswans.com.au/default.asp?pg=players

Interesting to compare the profiles in the program yesterday to the ones now on the website. Super Ted is listed at 95kg in the program while he is 86kg on the web site.

LRT is another who has significantly bulked up according the program (97kg). He actually does look bigger this year.

Others are
Grundy (97kg from 92kg)
Malceski (86kg from 72kg)

Jeffers1984
28th February 2006, 04:08 PM
Profiles are also up to date now. Great to see under a premiership 22 player in the achievements section - premiership side 2005

Gary
28th February 2006, 04:39 PM
Profiles are "up to date"!
I am amazed that they can be even called a profile when (still) there is no mention of career games / goals.
I sent them a note once but clearly such basic information was not considered relevant.

mocaholic
28th February 2006, 05:34 PM
Bah.

Ben Mathews is still there.

LittleSchneider
28th February 2006, 05:39 PM
Really when i go on the site they are still the same as last year and havent been up dated.

mocaholic
28th February 2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by LittleSchneider
Really when i go on the site they are still the same as last year and havent been up dated.
Your man:

" After a disappointing 2004 season in which he had hamstring and other fitness problems, Schneider fought his way back to his best form over the second half of the 2005 season. He spent long periods in defence, but was back to his brilliant best up forward with three telling goals in the final quarter of the preliminary final against St Kilda and then had a solid Grand Final against West Coast.

Draft history: 2001 National AFL Draft 4th round selection (Sydney) No. 60 overall.

Player Honours:
NAB AFL Rising Star nominee 2003
premiership side 2005

Fact File:
Brownlow Medal: career votes 1"

Oh, and Gary whilst I agree with you about no. of games (should be as at finish of previous season, ie 2005 now) I don't really care much about goals.

Reggi
28th February 2006, 08:29 PM
The Ryan O'Keefe one is classic Deceptively tall (190cm), he is extremely strong in the air.

He is then listed at 187cm.

So deceptively tall as an in "we haven't accurately measured him yet.

Craig Bolton has shrunk again this year back to 188cm

ROK Lobster
28th February 2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Gary

I am amazed that they can be even called a profile when (still) there is no mention of career games / goals.
Ted Richards has them.

Matt79
28th February 2006, 10:01 PM
Does JF have his profile up on the website?

woo
28th February 2006, 10:16 PM
can't they get some new pic's..seriously...just for my viewing pleasure of course

mocaholic
1st March 2006, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Reggi
The Ryan O'Keefe one is classic Deceptively tall (190cm), he is extremely strong in the air.

He is then listed at 187cm.

So deceptively tall as an in "we haven't accurately measured him yet.

Craig Bolton has shrunk again this year back to 188cm I note our rookies have the same late growth problem:

PAUL CURRIE
Guernsey Number: 40
Height 191.8 cm
Weight: 78.6 kg
Recruited From: Northern Knights
Swans Biography:
Played centre half-forward for the Northern Knights in 2005 and improved as the season progressed. Takes a strong mark and is an excellent shot for goal. Will be given time to develop as, although he is reasonably tall at 193cm ...

Can't be that hard, can it?

Carolyn
1st March 2006, 12:31 PM
They should update the pictures at the beginning of every year...some players might have a different haircut every season...