PDA

View Full Version : Members Reserve Guest Passes

floppinab
30th March 2006, 11:40 AM
My fellow Swans fans.

No thanks to the communications of our beloved clubs membership department I can inform you that these passes went on sale this morning @ 11am.

Given the very limited number of passes available at the SCG this year and the number of people that I saw purchasing at the same time was this morning I would suggest you get in and purchase these very quickly.
Note you will not be able to purchase these over the phone and you must purchase these tickets, in person @ a Ticketek office or agency and show your Members card when you purchase.

Cheers,

anne
30th March 2006, 12:01 PM
I bought one at 1 minute after 11am and got number 83.

Old Royboy
30th March 2006, 12:08 PM
Limit of 2 passes per member, bagged my two. Ticketek were being very thorough and checked my card to make sure I was an eligible member. I don't know how many are available, but the two I got are numbers 107 and 108.

AussieAnge
30th March 2006, 01:00 PM
I tried to get some the other day and was told by Ticketek that they weren't going to be available this year.

I then went on a mission to get to the bottom of it. Had some correspondence from the very helpful Rachel who confirmed that they'd be available today and that an email would be sent out to that effect.

I called in to Ticketek at 10:55 this morning and the lovely chap told me that he couldn't access them until 11am.
The Town Hall clock was still chiming 11 when I got mine, numbers 84 &85.

As O.R.B says they were very thorough and checked my membership card and number.

Officially excited now!:D

floppinab
30th March 2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by AussieAnge
I tried to get some the other day and was told by Ticketek that they weren't going to be available this year.

I then went on a mission to get to the bottom of it. ...........................

Yes Ange, I had a similar run-around with mis-information right up to this morning. First call to Ticketek "the promoter is holding them back, try again later today".....hmmmmmmmm Second call "oh sorry sir they're not avail. over the phone......." a mad dash into town later at the agency "oh sorry sir they're not avail. till 11am" sheeesh will my parking hold out that long????

Did you other guys know the arrangements prior to today???

Old Royboy
30th March 2006, 01:45 PM
The club E Mailed members this morning with the info - as I work at home I dumped the daily toil and headed into town as soon as the message came through.
Those not so lucky will get the clubs message when they get home from work and read their E Mails, by which time the passes will probably be sold out.
Not very smart.

cruiser
30th March 2006, 03:04 PM
I bought numbers 125 and 126 at approx 12.30 today.

anne
30th March 2006, 03:17 PM
I would love to know who got numbers 1 to 80.

AussieAnge
30th March 2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by anne
I would love to know who got numbers 1 to 80.

Funnily enough as I was walking out of the office I was wondering who had got 1 -83 as they would have to have been in there pretty quickly. As I said the Town Hall clock was still chiming when I got mine.

AussieAnge
30th March 2006, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by floppinab
Yes Ange, I had a similar run-around with mis-information right up to this morning. First call to Ticketek "the promoter is holding them back, try again later today".....hmmmmmmmm Second call "oh sorry sir they're not avail. over the phone......." a mad dash into town later at the agency "oh sorry sir they're not avail. till 11am" sheeesh will my parking hold out that long????

Did you other guys know the arrangements prior to today???

The people I dealt with were really helpful. I received an email from the membership department yesterday in response to a query I sent them. They confirmed that there had been a problem with the SCG Trust who wanted a larger share for their members not to turn up at games and they were still in negotiations with Ticketek. She didn't give me the precise details but said they were likely to be on sale before the end of the week, hopefully Thursday and confirmed that an email would be sent out to members.

anne
30th March 2006, 05:29 PM
I rang the club several times over the last 3 or so weeks. Rachel took my name and said she would let me know when they were available. She rang yesterday afternoon and said they would be on sale at 9am this morning. I rang ticketek at 9am and they didn't have them. While I was on the phone Rachel rang again saying they would now be available at 11 am and that you had to go to an outlet. A few minutes later an email saying the same thing was sent by the club. I cannot fault the Swans' office, and Rachel in particular, as they were extremely helpful. But I would still like to know who got numbers 1 - 82.