PDA

View Full Version : Collingwood role on...

LittleSchneider
17th April 2006, 06:30 PM
Woot - a win for the Pies!!! Also boosts us to 12th on the ladder, ahead of the Kangas on %.
Just wanted to say what a deserving winner Tarrant was of the medal - presented well all day, was strong up forward with some great forward pressure and tackles and kicked 6 straight, backing up Malthouses' comments during the week. Also like to add how much of a good speaker he is - should be interviewed more often IMO.

Archer looks to miss a few with a hamstring injury also.
Buckley looked dangerous - seemed to be playing him as an on-baller today and played all over the ground. That surprised me as I thought the would be playing Buckley more across Half back or forward more this season.
Magpies have a pretty potent forward line when they click.

Roos were just plain terrible today - Sav Rocca kicked some monster goals and that was all for the highlight reel for them. Absoultely terrible.

http://afl.com.au/default.asp?pg=news&spg=display&articleid=258325

573v30
18th April 2006, 12:12 AM
A very good performance from the Pies, it really surprised me. Maybe I should've tipped them this round... The Kangaroos played terrible except for Big Sav and I think he wasn't even in the 22 until a couple late changes brought him in.