PDA

View Full Version : final 8

stotty
13th May 2006, 12:36 AM
this is the way i think the final 8 will turn out

west coast,adelaide,collingwood,swans,geelong,st kilda,western bulldogs,melbourne

bloodboy
13th May 2006, 01:00 AM
Melbourne??? Collingwood in 3rd??? I wanna wait until the Pies have actually played anyone decent before I start rating them...

As for the Dees, I reckon they are really struggling...they are VERY lucky to have won three games...would be VERY surprised if they made the 8!

Go Swannies
13th May 2006, 01:03 AM
Did you watch the Saints-Cats game tonight? The idea that either of these teams belong in the eight is a joke right now. The Dees and Hawks - and Lions - play more honest, hard footy, and with more skill.

swans05
13th May 2006, 01:25 AM
Adelaide
West Coast
Sydney
Fremantle
Collingwood
W Bulldogs
Geelong
Melbourne

st kilda will not make it generally p11s poor team

BigBadBarryNo1
13th May 2006, 03:33 AM
Any team suggested there bar Eagles / Crows that has more than a key injury or two going past 3/4 of the season will go to crap.

I have a massive feeling that the prelim we played against the Saints was because of stuff like Riewolt / Gehrig not on top form. (We picked up the crumbs though hehehe.. :D

That said, perhaps there is something to Roosey and starting the season slowly.. :p

dendol
13th May 2006, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by bloodboy
As for the Dees, I reckon they are really struggling...they are VERY lucky to have won three games...would be VERY surprised if they made the 8!

winning those close games tends to give a side confidence. They obviously weren't playing at their best but still eeked out wins, despite the numerous injuries. I think they'll make the 8.

ROK Lobster
13th May 2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by swans05

st kilda will not make it generally p11s poor team When will people realise that it is ok to type piss. Can we please add p1ss pi55 p15s pi5s pis5 p155 and all the other variants to the swear filter, like we have for @@@@@ and @@@@@. Thank you.

Edit, I thought @@@@@ was @@@@@@.

ROK Lobster
13th May 2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by bloodboy
Collingwood in 3rd??? I wanna wait until the Pies have actually played anyone decent before I start rating them...
Pretty important (4th) quarter about to start in Perth.

timbo
13th May 2006, 11:33 PM
west coast
adelaide
sydney
collingwood
stkilda
bulldogs
geelong/melbourne
fremantle

but it is obvious the good teams from the bad

outstanding
eagles, swans, crows

great
collingwood, stkilda

good
bulldogs

good enough
geelong, melbourne, freo

improving
hawks, richmond

rebuild
brisbane, port, bombers, roos

decade of misery
carlton

swans05
14th May 2006, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by timbo

improving
hawks, richmond

improving?
richmond? spose only 2 losses over 100pts this year is quite an improvement
hakws?
who have they beat they are pretenders

573v30
14th May 2006, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by swans05
improving?
richmond? spose only 2 losses over 100pts this year is quite an improvement
hakws?
who have they beat they are pretenders Well the Hawks have improved from this time last year but expect the final season result to be only a few more wins, if injuries aren't serious enough to affect the team.

RogueSwan
17th May 2006, 10:27 PM
I think the Hawks maybe a confidence team this year, due to theri relative immaturity. String a few wins together and they are dangerous, get beaten and they start to doubt themselves and can be easily rolled.