PDA

View Full Version : Deafening Silence

dawson
14th May 2006, 05:03 PM
Where did all the Richmond trolls go? :D

Zlatorog
14th May 2006, 05:06 PM
Hiding underground.:D They'll emerge just in time for the H&A season next year.

graystar
14th May 2006, 07:26 PM
Gone to eat their whiskas and warm milk

goswannie14
14th May 2006, 08:36 PM
F wits...glad that game is out of the way.

ScottH
14th May 2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by dawson
Where did all the Richmond trolls go? :D Probably the same ones from the CS that left very very very early.

Benevolent Ert
14th May 2006, 11:37 PM
they've gone out to the country to collect chicken manure....

Old Royboy
15th May 2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Benevolent Ert
they've gone out to the country to collect chicken manure....

And got an early start, too. They were streaming out at half time.

big bear
15th May 2006, 10:19 PM
Gone looking for a team to barrack for.

cruiser
15th May 2006, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by big bear
Gone looking for a team to barrack for. Who'd want that feral mob cheering for them.

giant
15th May 2006, 10:52 PM
With a % of 68% and a super-draft expected this year how pissed off must they be they won those 3 games vs the other duds?

Refried Noodle
15th May 2006, 11:56 PM
I made my way down to Melbourne for the game. Before the match there were about 3 Richmond "supporters" to every Swans supporter and as soon as the 3/4 siren went literally a half of them left and they were definately outnumered by us at the end of the match.

ScottH
16th May 2006, 07:09 AM
I was wondering how most of the Tiges fans can afford to sit in the reserved lvl 1 section. I guess I would too, with the money I'd save on not going to the dentist, hair dresser and not buying low fat foods.

goswannie14
16th May 2006, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Refried Noodle
I made my way down to Melbourne for the game. Before the match there were about 3 Richmond "supporters" to every Swans supporter and as soon as the 3/4 siren went literally a half of them left and they were definately outnumered by us at the end of the match. From level 3 it was funny watching level 1emptying out as the game went on.:D

ScottH
16th May 2006, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by goswannie14
From level 3 it was funny watching level 1emptying out as the game went on.:D It was a case of "now you see them, now you don't"

NMWBloods
16th May 2006, 10:30 AM
We had to move at quarter time as we were surrounded by so many Richmond ferals.

goswannie14
16th May 2006, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by NMWBloods
We had to move at quarter time as we were surrounded by so many Richmond ferals. If you'd waited another qrtr you could have stayed there and none of them would have been around.:D

Thunder Shaker
16th May 2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by NMWBloods
We had to move at quarter time as we were surrounded by so many Richmond ferals.
I'm surprised you put up with the smell for that long.

BigBadBarryNo1
17th May 2006, 05:34 AM
Give it a break guys, just like that main-season massacre game we played against Geelong last year (when we scored the 9 goal quarter?), we were playing Richmond ROOKIES.

Fantastic as a result as it was for Roosey and the boys, the main smidgen of goodness out of the game was:

1) the consistent 4 quarter effort (when did you last see that from the Swans?);

2) MORE GOALS THAN POINTS KICKED. What happened to that fact eh?

3) Target practice for all the players. :)

4) No injuries.

Only downside:
Please see scoresheet for Chamber's stats *snickers*