Bleed Red Blood
13th June 2006, 10:58 PM
Kelly, Nicks and Ball.

http://www.ejwhittenlegendsgame.com.au/2006_Details.asp

Who's watching?

Grant
13th June 2006, 11:29 PM
Yeah i'll be watching.

That makes a total of 11 players who have worn the red and white in their careers(albeit 1 game for some)

573v30
14th June 2006, 12:11 AM
Might as well watch the oldies play the game how they think it's meant to be played (take that Sam Newman!). The lineup for both sides look pretty good especially with the just retired debutants. Disappointed Capper is not playing. Oh well, at least we don't have to see him take his shirt off...

ScottH
14th June 2006, 08:51 AM
Boycotting it because of the overrated survivors.

BigBadBarryNo1
14th June 2006, 10:24 AM
Hmm.. counts..
1. Dunks (legend)
2. Cressa (legend)
3. Brereton (requires haircut)
4. Dale Lewis (legend!)
5. Troy Luffy (motormouth legend)
6. Nicks (.. baldy)
7. Daffy (sleazy)
8. J Ball (BALL!!!) (ABSOLUTE legend)

..... a few more than 3 mate..

Last time I saw Cressa has put on a few pounds hasn't he? Wonder how he'll pull up.. (what was the reason for him moving to Brissie again?)

Hmm.. look at those coaches... which one is more dangerous.. worrying that the teams gonna lose.. or another's gonna worry about their wives..

j s
14th June 2006, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Bleed Red Blood
Who's watching? No-one in Sydney!! :mad:

BigBadBarryNo1
14th June 2006, 10:45 AM
Cressa's brother is a miner who helped out in that Tassie disaster thing..

http://au.news.yahoo.com/060605/2/z8yo.html

..will be the runner for the game.

Cher
14th June 2006, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBarryNo1
Hmm.. counts..
1. Dunks (legend)
2. Cressa (legend)
3. Brereton (requires haircut)
4. Dale Lewis (legend!)
5. Troy Luffy (motormouth legend)
6. Nicks (.. baldy)
7. Daffy (sleazy)
8. J Ball (BALL!!!) (ABSOLUTE legend)

I see a Paul Kelly on the list too

wheels27
14th June 2006, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBarryNo1

..... a few more than 3 mate..

In fairness, I think he only meant 3 on debut, the others must have played before, although how would we know, there is no way of watching up here as far as I know.

Cher
14th June 2006, 01:09 PM
I'll tape it if you like.
Then bring it to the Fremantle game and you can all hand it around in turn.

EMJ
14th June 2006, 02:51 PM
Is this game on TV on Fox in Sydney tonight?

goswannie14
14th June 2006, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by wheels27
In fairness, I think he only meant 3 on debut, the others must have played before, although how would we know, there is no way of watching up here as far as I know. In country Victoria we are getting this game at 8.30 pm then the State of Origin will follow it at about 10.30 pm.

liz
14th June 2006, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Cher
I see a Paul Kelly on the list too

Where? I can't see his name.

garethb83
14th June 2006, 08:17 PM
The list has changed from the one posted this afternoon... Kel was on that one

dimelb
15th June 2006, 12:34 AM
Bloody channel nine - fancy putting this junk on when they have the rights to the only League games I watch these days. Times should have been switched.

goswannie14
15th June 2006, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by dimelb
Bloody channel nine - fancy putting this junk on when they have the rights to the only League games I watch these days. Times should have been switched. I disagree, I wasn't interested in the SOO, but then I'd rather watch NCIS than the Legends game anyway. But I should have known that channel 10 would do it again, it was a repeat. I hate channel 10 when they do that, most other channels would put up their best shows against each other, 10 on the other hand seems to put up the white flag every time. So I'm guessing that House and NCIS will be repeats in 2 weeks again.:mad:

wheels27
15th June 2006, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by goswannie14
I disagree, I wasn't interested in the SOO, but then I'd rather watch NCIS than the Legends game anyway. But I should have known that channel 10 would do it again, it was a repeat. I hate channel 10 when they do that, most other channels would put up their best shows against each other, 10 on the other hand seems to put up the white flag every time. So I'm guessing that House and NCIS will be repeats in 2 weeks again.:mad:

Don't know what seven had on down there, but in Sydney it was some blooper show as far as I know, hardly their big guns, I think when one channel has something big the others all tend to give up.

Not that it really worried me, although I was flicking channels a bit with QLD 20-nil. :frown:

Rafters
17th June 2006, 09:55 AM
Was down in Melbourne on business & got to watch this game for the first time ever - Luffy played pretty well in the game.

But the big news ... the Herald Sun yesterday gave a 3-2-1 BOG (best off ground) and Luffy polled the major votes with another Swanny Dale Lewis nabbing the 2.