PDA

View Full Version : Hot Tip

C-Train
29th June 2006, 11:11 PM
Chambers wont play another senior game this year.....

fingers crossed...

Nico
29th June 2006, 11:26 PM
As Confucious says, "woman who goes out with jockey get hot tip".

katie-scarlett
29th June 2006, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Nico
As Confucious says, "woman who goes out with jockey get hot tip".
What hot tip did Nicky D get?

Nico
29th June 2006, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by katie-scarlett
What hot tip did Nicky D get?

I dont know, but he was booting home 3 winners at one time at one stage. No mean feat. Must have been an exhausting experience.

ugg
30th June 2006, 01:16 AM
He'll be back next week, I'll bet Doyle's hammy on it.

Xie Shan
30th June 2006, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by ugg
He'll be back next week, I'll bet Doyle's hammy on it.

That's not very nice. I think Doyle's hammy is still too tender to be used as collateral. :p

swannieserin
30th June 2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by SwanSong

fingers crossed...

This is very cruel. Its one thing to support him being dropped but quite another to say that you hope he won't play seniors football again.

Players have proven RWO wrong a lot, and Chambers has improved all year. He has an excellent history and I hope that once he gets his confidence up and plays some full games in reserves he will be back with a vengence.

Moreover, I am going to be at the SCG at 1pm tomorrow specifically to cheer him on.

I am sick of people being unnecessarily cruel and I hope some of these players (not just Paul) don't read this board.

dendol
30th June 2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by swannieserin
I am sick of people being unnecessarily cruel and I hope some of these players (not just Paul) don't read this board.
I hope they do read this board and use it as ammunition to prove all the doubters wrong.

C-Train
30th June 2006, 04:30 PM
This is very cruel. Its one thing to support him being dropped but quite another to say that you hope he won't play seniors football again.

Players have proven RWO wrong a lot, and Chambers has improved all year. He has an excellent history and I hope that once he gets his confidence up and plays some full games in reserves he will be back with a vengence.

Moreover, I am going to be at the SCG at 1pm tomorrow specifically to cheer him on.

Feel free to cheer him on then...
He has quite often doubled his stats on previous games... Even tripled them! That is a huge improvement....

BUT ITS STILL ONLY THREE KICKS!!!!

He has been given 11 games to impress and has not done so...

If you spent 1/2 your working year only delivering as much as this guy I doubt you'd last long so why should he?

Sanecow
30th June 2006, 04:49 PM
I don't think he deserves the crap RWO dump on him. He's ranked pretty decently on hitouts. Sure he could do with some improvement in general play but almost every Swans player has an obvious area of improvement.

C-Train
30th June 2006, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Sanecow
I don't think he deserves the crap RWO dump on him. He's ranked pretty decently on hitouts. Sure he could do with some improvement in general play but almost every Swans player has an obvious area of improvement.

Na sorry he's Crap...
:D :D :D

The Big Cat
30th June 2006, 08:34 PM
Bring back Micheljohn.

swantastic
30th June 2006, 08:40 PM

I am sick of people being unnecessarily cruel and I hope some of these players (not just Paul) don't read this board. You can go to the scg at 1 if you like but you will be waiting a while,its a night game.

swannieserin
30th June 2006, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by swantastic
You can go to the scg at 1 if you like but you will be waiting a while,its a night game.

Okay. Well I'll be there at 1 when the gates open to watch the reserves play and you'll be bitterly disappointed when you turn up at 4 and its over.

swantastic
30th June 2006, 09:51 PM
Okay. Well I'll be there at 1 when the gates open to watch the reserves play and you'll be bitterly disappointed when you turn up at 4 and its over. Nah not realy i hope chambers does well we need another good ruck man.I wont be at game igota work im at least 10/11 ours drive away,just watch on tv when i get home.What time is magoos game any way.

swannieserin
30th June 2006, 10:18 PM
They are playing at 1.

Xie Shan
30th June 2006, 10:33 PM
To be fair to Chambers, there would still have been a place in the team for him this week if Sandilands was playing, if only to give Jolly a rest. Doyle (if he's fit!) and Shaw should still get a run before the end of the season, to see how Chambers compares to them at senior level.

sydneyswans1989
30th June 2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by SwanSong

fingers crossed...

I agree, dont think we will be seeing anymore of torture for 2006 & hopefully beyond. Time for Doyle OR Shaw to step up!

:D