What is wrong with him?

Legs Akimbo
22nd July 2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by swantastic
What is wrong with him?

Doesn't swallow it

Go Swannies
23rd July 2006, 01:43 AM
At the game tonight someone said that Schmidt was injured in the ressies today. True?

ugg
23rd July 2006, 04:23 AM
Very unlikely given he kicked the last goal of the game.

nomae
23rd July 2006, 02:13 PM
jeez unless he is injured the coaching staff must have some sort of vendetta against him. matthews is a midfielder (or tries to be) yet grundy, not a midfielder gets chosen over schmidt, who is a midfielder. grundy played awesome for his first game but what else does tim have to do? he's been copping this for two or three years now. if i was him i'd ask to leave at the end of the season.

stellation
23rd July 2006, 02:18 PM
I was underwhelmed by Tim yesterday. He seemed more opportunistic than hard at it, which doesn't overly bother me normally as I think you need both sorts of players.

Nico
23rd July 2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by nomae
jeez unless he is injured the coaching staff must have some sort of vendetta against him. matthews is a midfielder (or tries to be) yet grundy, not a midfielder gets chosen over schmidt, who is a midfielder. grundy played awesome for his first game but what else does tim have to do? he's been copping this for two or three years now. if i was him i'd ask to leave at the end of the season.

Maybe he already has!

ROK Lobster
23rd July 2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by stellation
I was underwhelmed by Tim yesterday. He seemed more opportunistic than hard at it, which doesn't overly bother me normally as I think you need both sorts of players. I think he is probably tired of being hard at it when you don't need to be in Canberra and it does not get noticed anyway.

stellation
23rd July 2006, 03:59 PM
I can certainly understand that.

barry
23rd July 2006, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by stellation
I was underwhelmed by Tim yesterday. He seemed more opportunistic than hard at it, which doesn't overly bother me normally as I think you need both sorts of players.

I hope for your sake his mother doesnt read this.

Mrs Schmidt's a fighter..........

...plane.

:D

Sanecow
23rd July 2006, 04:16 PM
Post of the round.

cruiser
23rd July 2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by barry

Mrs Schmidt's a fighter...........plane.
LOL!:D

cruiser
23rd July 2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by swantastic
What is wrong with him? Its the McGlone syndrome.

stellation
23rd July 2006, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by barry

Mrs Schmidt's a fighter.............plane.

hehehheheheheh :D