PDA

View Full Version : Lacklustre But Effective - Port Match Report

liz
1st August 2006, 01:14 AM
Hard to get excited about but here's this week's RWO match report.

http://redandwhiteonline.com/content.php?id=827_0_2_0_C

TheHood
1st August 2006, 08:43 AM
Good report Liz. Monty's form was a highlight.

When he runs hard, breaks tackles and finds space, I don't think we've lost a game.

He's a thrilling runner because he doesn't attempt to step or prop or whatever, he just hits the contest harder.

Schneids has an excellent fend. Played a bit of league I would say because he knocks away at the would be tacklers arm while committed. Clever tactic for the smaller player.

Goodes has run harder this year than ever. He's not the arealist he once was, but he reads it off the deck better and with a consistent ruckman can rove like a gun all game.

I have a question for all, is the Tiger being used as effectively as he could be? His run from HB is great. We only see it say 2 or 3 times a game and is that enough? Is there a position on the ground that Tiger would to better in?

Captain
1st August 2006, 10:37 AM
Excellent report and summary. Thanks Liz!

dread and might
1st August 2006, 01:15 PM
Excellent report as always Liz.

Needed to mention K. Cornes bottling it and falling on his rear end when Baz pretended to shape up to him. Hilarious.

ScottH
1st August 2006, 01:17 PM
I didn't think your report was that lacklustre. I thought it was quite effective.

Good to read what happenned rather than the dribble in the papers.

Carolyn
1st August 2006, 05:01 PM
Thankyou Liz!
It doesn't look quite as attractive as when there are pictures in it but it'll do. ;)