PDA

View Full Version : LRT + Bouncing the ball...?

BigBadBarryNo1
4th August 2006, 05:23 AM
All credit to him, he's had a great season after almost BOG for the GF, but I don't think I've ever seen LRT run and bounce the ball..

There have been times when he's had open space and he just goes off and kicks it..

Needs soome brushing up..

Especially since he may be the senior to replace Leo et al in defence when they are gone..

goswannie14
4th August 2006, 06:34 AM
I thought he bounced it once against Richmond.:eek:

adnar
4th August 2006, 11:00 AM
Can you imagine the collective heart attacks if he did?

It's bad enough when Leo Barry does it, but at least you know in the back of your mind he will get away.

punter257
4th August 2006, 12:41 PM
i'm pretty sure he goes for the "touch" on the ground to avoid embarrassment, which is a good call

Eala ?ireann
4th August 2006, 02:44 PM
Ahh, the bounce of the oval ball! I know a certain Irish fella, who will remain unidentified, who in his first game of Aussie RUles, instinctively went for a bounce, forgetting its shape, lost control, went looking for the @@@@in' eratic bouncin' thing and collected a serious shirt front from a guy with about 40 kilos on him!!!

Nasty. Touching ball to ground is good, bouncing...baaaaadddddd!!!!!!

I have, I mean the person in question has now got the hang of it....sort of....

S.U.D
4th August 2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Eala ?ireann
Ahh, the bounce of the oval ball! I know a certain Irish fella, who will remain unidentified, who in his first game of Aussie RUles, instinctively went for a bounce, forgetting its shape, lost control, went looking for the @@@@in' eratic bouncin' thing and collected a serious shirt front from a guy with about 40 kilos on him!!!

Nasty. Touching ball to ground is good, bouncing...baaaaadddddd!!!!!!

I have, I mean the person in question has now got the hang of it....sort of....

:D

that mental image has brought tears of laughter to my eyes