PDA

View Full Version : 400 Magic

Lucky Knickers
5th August 2006, 11:13 PM
Congratulations to MOL on 400 career goals. It took a while but he finally did.

Great unselfish dish-off by Fosdike.

And special mention to the "400 MAGIC" crew in the crowd. How many games have you taken those signs to?

anniswan
5th August 2006, 11:16 PM
Well according to the great commentary on the chat it was his 4000th

Foreign Legion
5th August 2006, 11:29 PM
Well, I reckon it is a great achievement - 400 goals for the Bloods.

Who were the last 3 players who got to this level for the Swans - makes you realise how good it is.

australian_made
5th August 2006, 11:33 PM
The crowd really let him know how much we appreciated it! Very noble of Fossie to dish the pass to him :D Well done Michael, well done.

Nico
5th August 2006, 11:42 PM
His kicking didn't improve after that though.

Carolyn
5th August 2006, 11:54 PM
Congratulations, Magic! Good work!:D

nomae
5th August 2006, 11:57 PM
congratulations to mick. a great effort and a great player over many years, but he still cant kick for goal :(

Sanecow
6th August 2006, 12:10 AM
Does he shave his legs or what?!

Leeroy
6th August 2006, 01:38 AM
Mick played one of his best games this year tonight. Sure, his goalkicking has never recovered from the GF, but his workrate is better than it's been for years. Gave off some freaky fast handballs. One moment stands out - hemmed in by 3 Bombers in front of the hill, he suddenly found space and appeared, like Magic, 5 metres clear. Now, if only he'd sight options, McV was 15-20m clear in front of goal.

McV is a year or two off becoming as good as Aker in his prime.

dread and might
6th August 2006, 03:27 PM
It was in that other thread where I suggested he was more valuable lately for his ground level work. He demonstrated this on about 4 occasions last night, reminding us of the early days.

His goalkicking and going to ground too easily have frustrated me for a while now, but while he is still able to produce those moments I am happy.

cruiser
6th August 2006, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Sanecow
Does he shave his legs or what?! I think a lot of them do. Try remove sticking tape from a hairy leg :eek:

dread and might
6th August 2006, 03:45 PM
surely 99% depilate in one way or other. E.g Rocca brothers of yore with hairy shoulders....