PDA

View Full Version : Fox Footy in Perth on Saturday

PerthSwannie
11th August 2006, 11:06 AM
YES!! Fox is showing the game live in Perth 12.pm on Saturday. Might catch up with a few of us at the Greenwood pub.

Sanecow
11th August 2006, 12:26 PM
So what, you didn't believe me?

PerthSwannie
11th August 2006, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Sanecow
So what, you didn't believe me?

Now, Now. It`s not that I didn`t believe you. It`s just that Foxtel TV is still not publicising it in their TV guide. I found out in the paper this morning and rang my local pub.

Where did you get that link you put up? I can`t find it anywhere.

No harm done, You did a good job. GO THE SWANNIES!!!

PerthSwannie
11th August 2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by PerthSwannie
Where did you get that link you put up? I can`t find it anywhere.

Whooooopsie! Looks like Ive been looking at the NSW TV Foxtel guide.

Just found the WA one, and guess what! It`s there!! AAAaaaaahhhh rrright! sorry bout that.

Next topic??

Sanecow
11th August 2006, 07:31 PM
I'm a very delicate flower.

goswannie14
11th August 2006, 07:39 PM
YES!! Fox is showing the game live in Perth 12.pm on Saturday. Might catch up with a few of us at the Greenwood pub. I thought that all Fox programing was the same except for the different time zones, or is it different for Fox Footy Channel?

Sanecow
11th August 2006, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by goswannie14
I thought that all Fox programing was the same except for the different time zones, or is it different for Fox Footy Channel?

Fox Footy is different for each state. We get *yawn* WAFL games.

goswannie14
11th August 2006, 07:51 PM
Fox Footy is different for each state. We get *yawn* WAFL games. Gee...That'd be nice......NOT.:mad:

PerthSwannie
11th August 2006, 08:57 PM
Fox Footy is different for each state. We get *yawn* WAFL games.

You get WAFL games over there???

What the hell for? Oh well, next time you watch an East Perth(Royals) match at Leederville Oval. Have a look for me behind the northern goals wearing my Swannies cap.

I`ll wave!!

BeeEmmAre
11th August 2006, 10:33 PM
Not on Fox Footy Channel.

We get WAFL, SANFL and VFL on the ABC's Foxtel Channel, usually starting at 11.30pm at night.

punter257
11th August 2006, 10:42 PM
fox footy show last weeks televised WAFL game on friday nights - uo against channel 9's friday night footy

Damien
11th August 2006, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by punter257
fox footy show last weeks televised WAFL game on friday nights - uo against channel 9's friday night footy

Yeah in Sydney they show the Sydney AFL highlights at 8.30pm on Friday nights, then Nine's game at 9.30pm on Fox Footy.

Damien
11th August 2006, 11:11 PM
You get WAFL games over there???

What the hell for? Oh well, next time you watch an East Perth(Royals) match at Leederville Oval. Have a look for me behind the northern goals wearing my Swannies cap.

I`ll wave!!

Sanecow is in Perth.

The Non-Victorian states generally get a dose of their local leagues replayed on Fox Footy.

PerthSwannie
11th August 2006, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by punter257

OK...........

What`s the WAFL for example(Quality wise) compared to the ACT where the Swannie 2nds play at the moment?

How would the Swan`s 2nds go againts say South Fremantle who won last years WAFL Grand Final?

PerthSwannie
11th August 2006, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Damien
Sanecow is in Perth.

Sanecow is in Perth??

Hey man! Show yourself. Don`t be a stranger. Big game tomorrow, see you there!!!!!

WASwansFanatic
12th August 2006, 12:06 PM
I will apologise in advance at my non appearance at the Greenwood this arvo. I will be chasing a piece of leather around a field myself so yeh.... it sucks balls. Do not suppose anyone can message the result each quarter?!?!?! 0412064952 would be appreciated!!!!

Sanecow
12th August 2006, 06:00 PM
I stay home to watch the games. I don't want to get glassed.

Provost
12th August 2006, 06:30 PM
OK...........

What`s the WAFL for example(Quality wise) compared to the ACT where the Swannie 2nds play at the moment?
They don't show the ACTAFL in Sydney on Foxtel just the Sydney AFL.

I would like to see our 2nds take on Eastlake, Anslie and Belconnen on the TV, even Western Creek would be worth watching:D

PerthSwannie
12th August 2006, 06:34 PM
I stay home to watch the games. I don't want to get glassed.

Jeez!! What`s YOUR local like? The Greenwood is spot on. Just got home from the pub. YEEAAAAAH the Swannies! I took my 8 year old as well. He wore all his Sydney stuff. No probs. There were a whole bunch of Wet Toasters waiting for their game to start. they were just watching our game in silence. I was the only making a noise.

Sanecow
12th August 2006, 07:53 PM
Jeez!! What`s YOUR local like? The Greenwood is spot on.

And in November last year, 17-year-old Skye Barkwithe was killed after a single punch to the head outside the Greenwood Hotel.

PerthSwannie
12th August 2006, 08:25 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And in November last year, 17-year-old Skye Barkwithe was killed after a single punch to the head outside the Greenwood Hotel.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acting like a drunk @@@@head at 1am fighting in a pub carpark is a bit different to having a few quieties while watching the footy during the day or early evening!

PerthSwannie
12th August 2006, 08:40 PM
And might I add. The two involved were fighting over a GIRL and not a football team!!

Nolie
12th August 2006, 10:52 PM
Apologies Perthswannie - I got a free ticket to the Weagles/Kangaroo game so went to the Irish club early and watched the game there before tootling off to the eagles.

PerthSwannie
13th August 2006, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Nolie
Apologies Perthswannie - I got a free ticket to the Weagles/Kangaroo game so went to the Irish club early and watched the game there before tootling off to the eagles.

No need to apologies...........

Just as long as you were barracking for the ROOS(God bless-em).

The Weagles are looking mean lads!! We are in for a fight come final`s...................