PDA

View Full Version : cameron bruce

stotty
11th August 2006, 05:26 PM
just heard on sen cameron bruce is also out!

punter257
11th August 2006, 05:29 PM
@@@@ yeah :D

but now my supercoach team is rooted :mad:

hammo
11th August 2006, 05:34 PM
Swans are 40+ specials. Seriously, if you are a punter get on them at $4.00

nomae
11th August 2006, 06:50 PM
awesome!!! :D
if its true

Midaro77
11th August 2006, 06:56 PM
10 News had him as 'in doubt'.
He was late to start training, but he was there.

tawfiq
11th August 2006, 06:59 PM
so how many players out in total for melbourne, i seem to have lost count and track of their outs/injuries? :confused:

liz
11th August 2006, 07:19 PM
I'd much rather we beat a close to full strength Melbourne team by 15-20 pts or so, rather than pummelled one missing half a dozen of its best 10 players. Percentage is useful but not critical - if we win the next four its unlikely to be a factor.

Getting competitive matches against quality teams and the team knowing it can match it with the best - that is what should be important at this time of the year.

ScottH
11th August 2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by liz
I'd much rather we beat a close to full strength Melbourne team by 15-20 pts or so, rather than pummelled one missing half a dozen of its best 10 players. Percentage is useful but not critical - if we win the next four its unlikely to be a factor.

Getting competitive matches against quality teams and the team knowing it can match it with the best - that is what should be important at this time of the year. I'd much rather we get the 4 points. ;)

Snowy
11th August 2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by liz

Getting competitive matches against quality teams and the team knowing it can match it with the best - that is what should be important at this time of the year.

I think the 4 points is more critical. Imagine wanting to play a full strength side, narrowly losing and missing top 4. It's this sort of luck which can decide the flag. And forget all the nonsense about it helps you play at a level required to beat the best teams. Who knows the best teams could be depleted come Grand Final day. It's all about getting there ; after that anything can happen.

DST
11th August 2006, 09:54 PM
The way David Neitz was talking tonight, he is most unlikely to play. The most amount of double negatives in a sentence I have ever heard.

DST
:D

punter257
11th August 2006, 10:44 PM
yeah thats so true.......

even neale daniher yesterday at the press conference gave out some poor body language - very very negative he looked

Bart
11th August 2006, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by liz

Nice 'if' Liz, but % is likely to be important. I feel if we win 3 out of 4 inc tomorrow we will get top 4 on %.

goswannie14
11th August 2006, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by ScottH
I'd much rather we get the 4 points. ;) Yep, I would far rather the 4 points, no matter how we get them.

giant
11th August 2006, 11:26 PM
The game's not won yet - just ask the Pies!