PDA

View Full Version : MOL's serve to the WC ferals

R-1
10th September 2006, 12:23 AM
How great was it? That fat wanker from EVERY DAMN WEST COAST GAME was @@@@ting himself!

Awesome.

goswannie14
10th September 2006, 12:24 AM
Quite funny wasn't it.:D

Big Al
10th September 2006, 12:25 AM
Loved the passion but he doesn't want to make a habit of this. Imagine the uproar if someone threw a punch in that situation and MOL reacts like any red blooded male would. Dangerous territory IMO.

R-1
10th September 2006, 12:26 AM
Yeah it was definitely a one time thing. I suspect that guy had been giving it to Micky all night.

Big Al
10th September 2006, 12:26 AM
Having said that the look on the fat guys face was priceless. New underwear when he gets home.

desredandwhite
10th September 2006, 12:27 AM
We coulda LOST and I probably would still have been happy after seeing that.

Beautiful spur of the moment thing - just like that James Hird one a few years back.

ugg
10th September 2006, 12:28 AM
Nice piccie (http://static.flickr.com/79/238347003_7f390cef01_o.jpg)

AnnieH
10th September 2006, 12:29 AM
22carat Lebanese GOLD.
If you freeze frame it, you see the fat bloke actually change shades.
They all just shat themselves.
I'm gunna email that picture to all my little budgie friends.
I'm still laughing.

Bart
10th September 2006, 12:33 AM
Check this photo out

http://static.flickr.com/79/238347003_7f390cef01_o.jpg

oops already posted

Big Al
10th September 2006, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by ugg

Footy Photo of the year. Wish I had a colour printer, actually I just wish I had a printer.

graystar
10th September 2006, 12:34 AM
Awesome.

robbieando
10th September 2006, 12:35 AM
OK, I'm taking bets

Who is going to be the first player from ANY CLUB to something simular to Kenny????

Hatley and Jules are also on offer for those who want a challenge remembering Hatley sits on a wing for Home games and up the back of the CS for away games and Jules in up the back of the CS for most games too (except for Brissy, WA and SA games)

Betting may begin:p

anniswan
10th September 2006, 12:43 AM
I think I did it to Richo, he doesn't like me

Sanecow
10th September 2006, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Big Al
Wish I had a colour printer, actually I just wish I had a printer.

I heard you can buy them now.

WASwansFanatic
10th September 2006, 12:49 AM
No I saw the funniest thing ever....... That FAT turd of a bloke is part of the cheer squad and holds up the banner. Anyway....tonight he was required to run off the ground as Eagles were fairly late out..... I have never seen a male nearly have a heart attack.....sweat more profusely..... or get knocked out by their own man boobs.......

Classic.

AnnieH
10th September 2006, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by WASwansFanatic
No I saw the funniest thing ever....... That FAT turd of a bloke is part of the cheer squad and holds up the banner. Anyway....tonight he was required to run off the ground as Eagles were fairly late out..... I have never seen a male nearly have a heart attack.....sweat more profusely..... or get knocked out by their own man boobs.......

Classic.

BAAAAHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Goal Sneak
10th September 2006, 01:03 AM
I loved it and the pictures are great, but I would be pretty angry if anyone had done this to any of our fans. I would also probably @@@@ myself if someone came at me like that - even if I did think I was a hard arse like he obviously did.

Big Al
10th September 2006, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Sanecow
I heard you can buy them now.

On a bankers wage. As if

timthefish
10th September 2006, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by desredandwhite
just like that James Hird one a few years back.

i don't think that's a great comparison. i was happy for mickey to release a bit of steam but hird's embrace in that west-coast match was something altogether more positive and admirable.

W84
10th September 2006, 01:11 AM
Quite unprofessional. Just like Jeff Farmer, he did the same thing.

If a player from my team did this, I'd be very disappointed.

By the way, about the fat jokes, I have to ask- How many obese people in here are getting insulted?

Yep, I'm sure they're feeling very welcome.

Good win by the Swans.

Zlatorog
10th September 2006, 01:13 AM
As somebody pointed out here already, it is a dangerous territory. AFL does not tolerate any wrong interactions with supporters. My only explanation for the MOL's out of character reaction is that he was probably taunted by those "ferals" for the whole game hence his outburst. Obviously, jurnos liked it and nobody made any bad comments about it.

shayne
10th September 2006, 01:16 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by W84
[B]Quite unprofessional. Just like Jeff Farmer, he did the same thing.

Not like Jeff he didn't raise the hands to God and kiss off the crowd he just put some ferals in there place.

Big Al
10th September 2006, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by W84

By the way, about the fat jokes, I have to ask- How many obese people in here are getting insulted?

Good win by the Swans.

No insult here and I feel very welcome thank you.

peterss
10th September 2006, 01:23 AM
Im part of the Eagles Cheersquad and we didnt abuse or taunt MOL all night...Well not from what i heard or saw anyway.

As has been said it is dangerous territory doing actions like MOL did tonight and the AFL dont tolerate it and theyshould crack down on any players who do so.

NMWBloods
10th September 2006, 01:25 AM
It's not like MOL threatened them (a la Didak) or yelled abuse at them or anything. It was just a roar at them.

WASwansFanatic
10th September 2006, 01:25 AM
Should u not be off looking the Wobbles or Bullies fan sites?!?!?! ;)

punter257
10th September 2006, 01:29 AM
build a bridge ya @@@@

shayne
10th September 2006, 01:29 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by peterss
[B]Im part of the Eagles Cheersquad

Get the hell out of here!! I was saying thet jokingly but why are you here?

WASwansFanatic
10th September 2006, 01:31 AM
Maybe he likes us........................ is there any room left on the bandwagon!?!?!

W84
10th September 2006, 01:32 AM
Modest in victory.
Gracious in defeat.

SimonH
10th September 2006, 01:33 AM
Look, it was very exciting for tonight. But let's leave it at tonight.

I do hope that someone has a quiet word to MOL to say that he's a professional sportsman who's getting paid to play, and the members of the crowd are paying to attend the game. So no matter how poor the behaviour of some of those fans, he's obliged not to descend to that level and a higher standard of behaviour is expected of him.

I'm not thinking of him yelling in the Weaglettes' faces after the goal. His momentum carried him to the fence-- he didn't go there gratuitously-- and just yelling incomprehensibly straight after kicking a goal is hardly reprehensible. Rather I'm thinking of his choice two words that were captured on camera, obviously directed at those fans, or Weagles fans in general, after he'd turned around and headed back into the field of play.

Big Al
10th September 2006, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by shayne

Get the hell out of here!! I was saying thet jokingly but why are you here?

All welcome except Trolls. Peterss hasn't shown to be a Troll yet

Agent 86
10th September 2006, 01:52 AM
I can understand MOL's reaction - there is no doubt he'd have been copping it from those bozos all night (I'd have been giving it to him if I was one of 'em). He's hardly in the Rocca or Didak category & how good must he have felt on kicking that goal?

Of course, if the boot was on the other foot I'd be spewing. That's footy. Deal with it.

NMWBloods
10th September 2006, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by shayne

Get the hell out of here!! I was saying thet jokingly but why are you here? Settle. Anyone is welcome here as long as they behave reasonably.

BonBon
10th September 2006, 02:10 AM
They'll all have nightmares now.

BigBadBarryNo1
10th September 2006, 02:16 AM
Hahhahahahahahaha....

A few posts ago, I was reading how when we were complaining about the ref'ing decisions, those Eagles supporters claim it's unfair..

Now they claim coz of Magic saying IN YOUR FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... !!!

..it's unfair?

AHAHAHAHAHAHahhahahahaha

Read my lips:

IN YOUR FACE!!!!

Muahahahahhahahahahaha...

australian_made
10th September 2006, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by anniswan
I think I did it to Richo, he doesn't like me Yeah, ive copped a fair spray from richo before. he REALLY doesnt like being taunted after a poor kick at goal!

In MOL's defence, he was being ridden pretty hard by those dirty wet coast players. they love themselves so much, and are treated like gods in their little one horse town, that they think they can do what ever they please.

we put them back in their place tonight.

Im at the one horse airport right now, wearing my jumper (and grin) with pride :)

Swannette
10th September 2006, 02:30 AM
Was it not more a case of MIckey just continiong on with his own celebrations rather than having a go at the wc fans? That's how it seemed to me.....go mickey

robbieando
10th September 2006, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by peterss
Im part of the Eagles Cheersquad and we didnt abuse or taunt MOL all night...Well not from what i heard or saw anyway.

I'm part of the Swans Cheersquad and like hell some of your Cheersquad didn't at some stage during the match taunt Micky or any of the Swans other forward or even our defenders. Heck I'm not stupid, I know what Cheersquad's get upto and trust me we DON'T sit there like little angels with our mouths shut for the entire match. Maybe you, yourself didn't taunt Micky and if you didn't well fair enough and full credit if that is the case but don't be so dumb as to think that you can come on here and state that as a Cheersquad that each and everyone of your members DIDN'T direct a comment towards Micky or any other Swans player at somepoint thoughout the match. There are too many member of the Swans Cheersquad both in Sydney and in Melbourne to let that past.

One thing is for sure the original member of your cheersquad that Micky went up to after the goal was kicked is shown on just about EVERY Eagles match saying something to an opposition player who dares come in his region be it to collect a ball for a kick in or after a goal in the manner which Micky did. If he or any or your Cheersquad didn't like it then maybe he or they shouldn't sit on the fence and hand out the crap that he or they do, otherwise he can stay where he is and cop what comes his way once every blue moon and tonight was that blue moon.

As has been said it is dangerous territory doing actions like MOL did tonight

Yes it is dangerous territory for both Micky and the fans involved. But I'm sure the fans involved know that ANY undue contact with a player can lead a) to police charge b) being thrown out of the ground c) membership being ripped up and d) banned from the ground for life. I'm sure if they wanted to hit Micky tonight they knew the risks involved in such actions. But still your right Micky should be more careful in future because who knows what could of happened.

and the AFL dont tolerate it and they should crack down on any players who do so.

The AFL do tolerate it. Only when it becomes a punch on or the player does something offensive do they act against the player. Next you'll be saying they should ban players who do fist pumps at away venues because it could "incite the crowd". Give me a brake:rolleyes:

punter257
10th September 2006, 03:09 AM
that @@@@head is a mess - ask ryan crowley what he's like haha

wyatt
10th September 2006, 07:26 AM
Nothing more to it than an exuberant outcry of elation from a young fella who's play an absolute ball-tearer of a game and who'd just kicked the winning goal for his team in a final.

goswannie14
10th September 2006, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by peterss

As has been said it is dangerous territory doing actions like MOL did tonight and the AFL dont tolerate it and theyshould crack down on any players who do so. A cheersquad not taunting the other side.....give me a break. It always happens and you know it. To deny it happens is just playing with yourself. I don't have a problem with it happening occassionally, but if it is stopped, then they would have to stop the crap that goes the other way. eg the commetators commentwhen Baz was shooting for goal from the boundary line, "He's being given plenty of "advice" from the fans on the fence".

The abuse happens all of the time, in every game, if you don't like a bit of exuberance when you are getting beaten, then give up your seat to someone who can take the heat in the kitchen.

goswannie14
10th September 2006, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by W84

Good win by the Swans. Hey mate, you'r a guest here, if you don't like it, piss off and troll somewhere else.

BLT
10th September 2006, 11:19 AM
I agree - I think Magic showed passion and fire in a ridiculously close and exciting game! He wasn't threatening, just fired up! He was copping it not only from the fans but that dirty Adam Hunter and why shouldn't he have been fired up?

I would have loved to have seen those Weagles supporters faces had it been someone like Gehrig running at them! I am guessing they would have been outta the stadium faster than their legs could take them!

I just thinkit would be much less of a game if the players and the supporters were unable to show their excitement and get fired up.....it would just be lack-lustre....

Destructive
10th September 2006, 11:31 AM
On a bankers wage. As if

You can get a reeally good @@@@@ for $130 odd.

smartplay
10th September 2006, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Swannette
Was it not more a case of MIckey just continiong on with his own celebrations rather than having a go at the wc fans? That's how it seemed to me.....go mickey

Not "jumping, celebrate or yell or pumping your fist" thing after each goal is a lost opporunity to pump up your fellow players.

MOL yell in the face can be done more discretely, not in the face-to-face to opponents. We wouldn't like it, either, would we?.
We probably will be calling the opponent who does the same all kind of names. If it can be directed at the "paying" fans generally just abit further distance, it would be have been ideal celebration

If I am not mistaken, after kicking one goal by Sneider, he didn't do his"pump his fist" or celebrate thing. If it is the case, he should celebrate intensely to pump his own adrenalin, let alone his team adreanlin. Hall has done the great "pumping fist" thing yesterday &before. He should lead to galvanise the team. He can do it with more variaton to reduce the monotomy eg double fisted pumping, etc.
if the celebration is done in unqiue way, it can "wake up or raise intensity" for example in british football, the player go certain corner & pumping their fist to their fans after a goal etc.

I say celebrate every goal intensely, let it demorailise your opponents just that little bit 1% and lift your team by 1% or at least neutralise your opponents intense celebration after their goal. This may be crucial in winning & losing for even games.

hammo
10th September 2006, 12:24 PM
I thought MOL was quite within his rights.

The stunned mullet look on that bloke is priceless!!!

The same peopel criticising MOL probably think Hunter is a clean player.

Agent 86
10th September 2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by wyatt
Nothing more to it than an exuberant outcry of elation from a young fella who's play an absolute ball-tearer of a game and who'd just kicked the winning goal for his team in a final.
"young fella"? - now that's pushing it a bit ;)

dread and might
10th September 2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by ugg

I see your "Nice Piccie" and raise you this, even better Piccie.
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/71830672.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193CC300C081D9F470042C6B534370D7D7F 038CA3D72BE84463

punter257
10th September 2006, 02:31 PM
great to see micky O back in form and give it to those knobs

i was sitting right near his first goal from the boundary and he gave it to the fans there as well

very fired up!

ScottH
10th September 2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by R-1
How great was it? That fat wanker from EVERY DAMN WEST COAST GAME was @@@@ting himself!

Awesome. The play of the night.

They replayed it a number of times, including a few on The Fifth Qtr.

Also on the back page of the Sunday HS.

swans05
10th September 2006, 03:00 PM
BRILLIANT absolutely BRILLIANT

Leo_for_fullfwd
10th September 2006, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by dread and might
I see your "Nice Piccie" and raise you this, even better Piccie.
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/71830672.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193CC300C081D9F470042C6B534370D7D7F 038CA3D72BE84463
"You are not authorized to view this page."

Guzzitza
10th September 2006, 03:03 PM
Eagles Thread (http://www.eaglesflyinghigh.com/viewtopic.php?t=7278&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105)

Perhaps this was the motivation, seems even some Weagles fans were a bit dsigusted by some racial comments being made. Sad in this day and age - should not happen.

"I was at the game and was "lucky" enough to sit next to a person who would not stop bagging our players, as well as making many a racist comment about Goodes and O'loughlin "

ugg
10th September 2006, 03:05 PM
I believe you are referring to this lovely piccie (http://static.flickr.com/91/238944417_fb242345b1_o.jpg)

Mike_B
10th September 2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Guzzitza
Eagles Thread (http://www.eaglesflyinghigh.com/viewtopic.php?t=7278&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105)

Perhaps this was the motivation, seems even some Weagles fans were a bit dsigusted by some racial comments being made. Sad in this day and age - should not happen.

"I was at the game and was "lucky" enough to sit next to a person who would not stop bagging our players, as well as making many a racist comment about Goodes and O'loughlin "

I guess that same person wants to see Wirrpanda, Sampi, Kerr etc traded and thinks that the Materas, Chris Lewis et al are a disgrace to the club's history as well... :rolleyes:

Bas
10th September 2006, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by hammo
I thought MOL was quite within his rights.

The stunned mullet look on that bloke is priceless!!!

The same peopel criticising MOL probably think Hunter is a clean player.

Agree. The shot of the final series so far.

WC thought the game had been won after their last goal and the pure emotion pouring out from MOL and the Cheer Squad. Classic!

Guzzitza
10th September 2006, 03:35 PM
Someone needs to post thse lovely photos on the EaglesFlyingHigh forum.... ahh .. i smell satisfaction.

punter257
10th September 2006, 03:43 PM
i think someone has already (one of theirs not ours)

Agent 86
10th September 2006, 04:04 PM
Someone needs to post thse lovely photos on the EaglesFlyingHigh forum.... ahh .. i smell satisfaction.
I don't see the point in going over there to rub it in. It just gives them ammunition to trash us. Just enjoy the win & don't get drawn in by their baiting & trolling. Plus I'm sure they'll get to see it without our help. Let 'em suffer in peace, I say.

punter257
10th September 2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Agent 86
I don't see the point in going over there to rub it in. It just gives them ammunition to trash us. Just enjoy the win & don't get drawn in by their baiting & trolling. Plus I'm sure they'll get to see it without our help. Let 'em suffer in peace, I say.

yep exactly

the season is far from over and look what happened last year - we don't want to be cocky @@@@@s like them

smartplay
10th September 2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by punter257
great to see micky O back in form and give it to those knobs

i was sitting right near his first goal from the boundary and he gave it to the fans there as well

very fired up!

just maybe MOL need to be aggro mood to rid of the yips from above comments. His mind is focus on giving it to his opponents fans, and not has nervously thinking during goal kicking. Maybe, some new mental thing has been drummed into him past couple of days - if thats the case, well done metntal coach(es).
Or maybe, he has the last minute final triple-time goal-kicking training.

He looks a more complete package yesterday. Repeat the dose, MOL. Then our hearts wont be in our mouth & our blood pressure is not scaling new heights.

:p

CureTheSane
10th September 2006, 05:59 PM
As a passionate Swans supporter I am pretty disgusted by what MOL did.
Personally I would be happy to see him retire or traded after that.
Unsportsmanlike, unbloodslike, and well, just sad.

haha, only joking, that was one of the funniest things I've seen in ages.
That fat dude must have @@@@ all shades of brown given the look on his face.
Awesome stuff, what football is all about.

Eala ?ireann
10th September 2006, 06:46 PM
I absolutely loved the goal and absolutely adored his celebration!!!! Go Micky!

I despise supporters (especially ones who haven't ran the length of their arses in years (or ever)) paying out players. It's never easy to play footy at that level.

I've seen it from supporters of every team (inc. our own) and it shi'ites me to tears. I nearly belted a moron Collingwood fan one night who had the filthiest, most racist mouth I've ever heard and I had kids sitting with me. The bloke was no athlete either, I can tell you that!

Godd on ye Micky! Give as good as you get, just don't touch!

Was so glad he had an awesome game too because of the treatment that dog Hunter was giving him.

We can win this comp again!

Weagles will be a better side though with Kerr back.

Go on you Swannies!

Our Tadhg was great too!!!

swanhead2005
10th September 2006, 07:45 PM
Watching that passage of play was heart-pounding. When he kicked the goal I knew they'd win it from there, and no doubt so did Micky O.

That in-yo-face moment is gonna stick with me for a long, long time. Sensational stuff.

573v30
10th September 2006, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by swanhead2005
Watching that passage of play was heart-pounding. When he kicked the goal I knew they'd win it from there, and no doubt so did Micky O.

That in-yo-face moment is gonna stick with me for a long, long time. Sensational stuff. Classic moment. The home supporters at the goal area are usual the most feral. Good to see that made the back page of the Sunday Times...

Pommie Swannie
10th September 2006, 09:45 PM
Moment of the season for me!`

Pommie Swannie
10th September 2006, 09:47 PM
That idiot in the WC cheer squad has obviously had a good run giving it to opposition players.

But to have Mick kick the winning goal, give it to 'em, and THEN turn round and tell them exactly where to go ...

GENIUS!!

ScottH
10th September 2006, 09:59 PM
He still looks like John Candy.

swans song
10th September 2006, 10:02 PM
One of the funniest moments I've seen
Good on you Uncle Buck

Piobaireachd
10th September 2006, 10:31 PM
I've only read a few posts in to this, but come on guys, lay off the "fat" jokes. I mean Mickey did the right thing to give back what he obviously copped the whole game and I applaud him for it. But for us to hang @@@@ on someone's appearance is pretty poor form. Also imagine if he was to read all these comments on here? Remember what happened in the Dean Laidley incident? Give it a rest.

Piobaireachd
10th September 2006, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by W84

Good win by the Swans. piss off idiot.

those feral scum behind the goals deserved every bit of what magic offered them and more. Was one of them you perhaps. Woosha's warriors. What a bunch of @@@@heads

Piobaireachd
10th September 2006, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Zlatorog
As somebody pointed out here already, it is a dangerous territory. AFL does not tolerate any wrong interactions with supporters. My only explanation for the MOL's out of character reaction is that he was probably taunted by those "ferals" for the whole game hence his outburst. Obviously, jurnos liked it and nobody made any bad comments about it. Exactly. Totally out of character for Mickey so I suggest it was well warranted. Can't compare something like that with serial offender Farmer.

PerthSwannie
10th September 2006, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Piobaireachd
piss off idiot.

those feral scum behind the goals deserved every bit of what magic offered them and more. Was one of them you perhaps. Woosha's warriors. What a bunch of @@@@heads

I was at the Irish Club before the match in the upstairs bar with all the Toasters. I saw a couple of the (Woosha`s warriors) there. There was a whole bunch watching the Freo/Crows game live. They were already pissed and cheering their throats out for Adelaide, even singing the Crows song with gutso. Dunno about this WC mob...............

PerthSwannie
10th September 2006, 10:43 PM
PS..................

No wonder every other team hates-em.!!

Piobaireachd
10th September 2006, 10:53 PM

"I was at the game and was "lucky" enough to sit next to a person who would not stop bagging our players, as well as making many a racist comment about Goodes and O'loughlin " And there you have it. Well within his rights and totally justified. What does everyone think now? Of course it was happening those who don't believe it was have never played football.

PerthSwannie
10th September 2006, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by W84

Hey, knuckle head.

I`m 105kg with a beer belly to match. One of my many nic names is FatBoy. Doesn't worry me in the slightest. If it did, I`d do something about it(Diet). If that FAT tub of obnoxious lard doesn't`t like it! Tuff shi`t. Weight you can change,skin colour you can`t.

Get my drift!

cheersquadsteve
11th September 2006, 08:51 AM
i was in the golden wing club after the match and overheard miles barron hay saying that MOL had been racially abused for most of the night, not from the weagle cheer squad but from one of the bays near it,

If u watch the replay after he gives it to that wce cs dude he mouths "FiretrUCK OFF"to a section of the crowd

Guy Mckenna was on the flight home as well and looked quite the pissed off bloke as well!!!!!

elroy67
11th September 2006, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by cheersquadsteve
If u watch the replay after he gives it to that wce cs dude he mouths "FiretrUCK OFF"to a section of the crowd

I thought he was just informing them that He had passed Bob Skilton to move into 3rd place on the Swans all-time goal kicking list.

Layby
11th September 2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by robbieando
Give me a brake:rolleyes:

I would suggest the tungsten variety, last much longer

WestCoast1
11th September 2006, 11:14 AM
Hypocrites...you call Hunter a tossa and say he's cocky and up himself - that photo says it all! MOL just demonstrated the same type of behaviour... :rolleyes:

goswannie14
11th September 2006, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by WestCoast1
Hypocrites...you call Hunter a tossa and say he's cocky and up himself - that photo says it all! MOL just demonstrated the same type of behaviour... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Troll:rolleyes: I guess you think the racial abuse he copped is Ok too.:rolleyes:

BTW MOL usually celebrates goals, the fact that he was running full tilt to grab the ball and kick it in the goal square meant his momentum carried him to where he celebrated this time. It is also interesting to note that the only problems players seem to have with spectators is against WCE.

Doesn't make you guys look too good, and you're trolling just proves the point.

AnnieH
11th September 2006, 11:27 AM
Hypocrites...you call Hunter a tossa and say he's cocky and up himself - that photo says it all! MOL just demonstrated the same type of behaviour... :rolleyes:

The difference is that hunter IS a tosser ... Micky O just won the game for us.
Geez, I hope the budgies can get through next week with a win.
Shouldn't you be spewing your drivel over on http://demonology.midnight.net.au/. I think it's their turn now.

goswannie14
11th September 2006, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Annie Haddad
The difference is that hunter IS a tosser ... Micky O just won the game for us.
Geez, I hope the budgies can get through next week with a win.
Shouldn't you be spewing your drivel over on http://demonology.midnight.net.au/. I think it's their turn now. Annie, they're actually playing the Bulldogs next week.

Agent 86
11th September 2006, 11:35 AM
I think you know that's possibly the stupidest thing ever to be posted on this site. To be an effective troll you've got to at least "appear" sincere. Your comment is just so one-eyed it's laughable.

AnnieH
11th September 2006, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by goswannie14
Annie, they're actually playing the Bulldogs next week.

My sincerest apologies, you are indeed, quite correct GoSwannie .... I read it all WRONG.

Here's the link troller .....

http://www.thebulldogsbarking.com

Cheers

monopoly19
11th September 2006, 11:52 AM
LOL (http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,,20389996-23211,00.html)

Jeffers1984
11th September 2006, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by monopoly19
LOL (http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,,20389996-23211,00.html)
Bwahahahaha..check out this classic quote.

"It was a bit of a shock that Michael O'Loughlin came that close to Daniel's face," Majid said.

"It was an invasion of privacy."

Bwahahahahaa

Pommie Swannie
11th September 2006, 11:59 AM
:D
What really makes me laugh is that he's going on about feeling intimidated etc. Perhaps someone should show him the footage of him getting in Didak's face ... what goes around comes around!! :D

AnnieH
11th September 2006, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Jeffers1984
Bwahahahaha..check out this classic quote.

"It was a bit of a shock that Michael O'Loughlin came that close to Daniel's face," Majid said.

"It was an invasion of privacy."

Bwahahahahaa

How funny was that??

monopoly19
11th September 2006, 12:10 PM
And more (http://blogs.smh.com.au/sport/archives/2006/09/the_swans_magic.html). Sadly, no quotes - but some amusing pictures!

Sanecow
11th September 2006, 12:14 PM
I wish he'd hit Magic, I would have loved to see him have his ass kicked.

On another incident: When the umpire paid the ridiculous free against Magic for the earlobe tweak, how good was it that he pointed out he'd kicked two on Dr Butt Face already. Great sign language for the crowd.

Agent 86
11th September 2006, 12:17 PM
Remind me not to send my kids to that school.

Jeffers1984
11th September 2006, 12:20 PM
Remind me not to send my kids to that school.
:D yeah he'd probably eat them. He'd hope that there is a hungry jacks sponsored canteen so he could get his daily intake of 50 whoppers a day.

lol OK fat jokes aside (sorry if that offended anyone) Sanecow i agree. MOL certainly got his own back at Hunter when he put 2 fingers up to show him how many he kicked. Hopefully Magic will pull 2 fingers up again in the last Saturday of September but for different reasons.

swansrock4eva
11th September 2006, 12:24 PM
No, no no we only need him to put the index finger up at the end of that game!

BLT
11th September 2006, 12:24 PM
I love the fact that a gran called him a wimp!

I am not sure what he hoped to achieve by that article, other than looking like a right tossa - as if that didn't just provide extra ammunition against himself....tool.

Jeffers1984
11th September 2006, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by swansrock4eva
No, no no we only need him to put the index finger up at the end of that game!
Nah...2 for back to back.

Agent 86
11th September 2006, 12:53 PM
...fat jokes aside (sorry if that offended anyone)
No offense taken (by my inner fat man) - but i think we can inflict enough pain without resorting to size-gags. Play the ball & not the (fat) man. Sorry...

lachlanc
11th September 2006, 01:18 PM
That pic is already the screensaver on our family computer and will remain so for the duration of the finals. Who knows, if we win again it may stay there until next season!

Layby
11th September 2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Dr Diabolical
"Because I'm part of the official cheer squad, we have got more stringent rules than other fans about what we can and cannot do,"

Those "stringent rules" clearly dont apply to personal fitness and eating habits

Thunder Shaker
11th September 2006, 01:29 PM
Hopefully Magic will pull 2 fingers up again in the last Saturday of September but for different reasons.
On the last Saturday in September, I'm hoping he needs two hands to show how many he's kicked to half time.

Lucky Knickers
11th September 2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by SimonH
Look, it was very exciting for tonight. But let's leave it at tonight.

I do hope that someone has a quiet word to MOL to say that he's a professional sportsman who's getting paid to play, and the members of the crowd are paying to attend the game. So no matter how poor the behaviour of some of those fans, he's obliged not to descend to that level and a higher standard of behaviour is expected of him.

I'm not thinking of him yelling in the Weaglettes' faces after the goal. His momentum carried him to the fence-- he didn't go there gratuitously-- and just yelling incomprehensibly straight after kicking a goal is hardly reprehensible. Rather I'm thinking of his choice two words that were captured on camera, obviously directed at those fans, or Weagles fans in general, after he'd turned around and headed back into the field of play.

I second that. The two words were really appalling.

Personally I don't want to see that from our players. I'd be furious if the opposition behaved like that to our fans.

snajik
11th September 2006, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Goal Sneak
I loved it and the pictures are great, but I would be pretty angry if anyone had done this to any of our fans. I would also probably @@@@ myself if someone came at me like that - even if I did think I was a hard arse like he obviously did.

You mean like Plugger did in '94?

Claret
11th September 2006, 03:29 PM
I notice that it's already on 'youtube' but the quality is poor and there is no sound.

Any chance that somebody with more know-how than myself could upload the Micky-O footage?

brucehale
11th September 2006, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by W84

Good win by the Swans.

As a docker supporter I can honestly say I loved what MOL did just like I do when the purple jesus does it to the wet toast

priceless!!!

swannymum
11th September 2006, 03:51 PM
I don't know how many times I have seen it replayed, but every time I see it, I can't help but smile!!

It is also being used as wallpaper, and it is putting me in a permanently happy mood...

I am rather worried though, about comments where some eagles supporters have said MOL should have been decked. They are a frightening bunch.

swans05
11th September 2006, 04:28 PM
hahaha brilliant story just makes him look like more of a tool imagine if it was barry hall that did it that front row woulda retreated up the grandstand it is also my screensaver best picture(s) of the season

premiers05
11th September 2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by desredandwhite

Beautiful spur of the moment thing - just like that James Hird one a few years back.
How long do you think before there will be a toyota ad with MOL's goal on it, there could also be an ad with leo's mark last year. On that note it was good seeing Leo win the coin toss, i bet that @@@@@@ the crowd right off.

goswannie14
11th September 2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Lucky Knickers

Personally I don't want to see that from our players. I'd be furious if the opposition behaved like that to our fans. Normally I would agree with you, but given the evidence from EFH about racial abuse directed at him from thatr part of the crowd I understand why he did it. However the Nicky Winmar comeback would have been better.;)

Agent 86
11th September 2006, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by premiers05
How long do you think before there will be a toyota ad with MOL's goal on it...
Dunno. But how big will that guy be by then?

Zlatorog
11th September 2006, 05:48 PM
Although I've got no proof, but I would say that MOL was targeted deliberatly not only by the crowd but also by the players. Everybody knows that MOL accuracy very much depends on his confidence, so they were trying to unsettle him, with some disastrous results for them, I may add.:D

Sanecow
11th September 2006, 05:50 PM
However the Nicky Winmar comeback would have been better.;)

http://www.realfooty.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/05/23/wbFOOTYwinmar_narrowweb__200x270.jpg

Bear
11th September 2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Lucky Knickers

Personally I don't want to see that from our players. I'd be furious if the opposition behaved like that to our fans.

I'm a little concerned by the incident, although it was certainly entertaining.

I'd like MO to ring the guy to say "no hard feelings and well done on being such a passionate supporter of your team. Hopefully we'll see you again in the GF."

Remember what happened with the media attention on the North Melbourne supporter and understand that this type of public humiliation can be very hard to deal with - being called fat and a wuss doesn't do much for your self esteem.

Ok, now have a crack at me for being a bleeding heart...

Layby
11th September 2006, 05:54 PM
Dunno. But how big will that guy be by then?

substantially smaller, fat decomposes much quicker than muscle or bone !

goswannie14
11th September 2006, 08:00 PM
http://www.realfooty.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/05/23/wbFOOTYwinmar_narrowweb__200x270.jpg That's the one, best anti-racial comeback of all time IMO.

PerthSwannie
11th September 2006, 09:46 PM
Just heard some great news on the tele. Looks like it`s gunna be fine for Freo`s night match and should be pis`sing down with rain for all those Weagles fans on Sat night. HaHaHa. Wouldn`t it be great if the Doggies put it up-em in the wet. I think there really is a Footy God!!

Agent 86
11th September 2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Layby
substantially smaller, fat decomposes much quicker than muscle or bone !
Oooooooooouch....

Piobaireachd
11th September 2006, 10:38 PM
Hypocrites...you call Hunter a tossa and say he's cocky and up himself - that photo says it all! MOL just demonstrated the same type of behaviour... :rolleyes: @@@@ off wanker. go bawl your eyes out on on EFH

JF_Bay22_SCG
11th September 2006, 10:41 PM
Loved the passion but he doesn't want to make a habit of this. Imagine the uproar if someone threw a punch in that situation and MOL reacts like any red blooded male would. Dangerous territory IMO.

I thought it was absolutely hilarious. The players obviously dislike Eagles supporters as much as I do.

BUT, we should always remember what Eric Cantonas did when a West Ham fan abused him a couple of years ago. With the likes of Jeff Farmer still playing, we do still have players who could lose it a la Cantona.

JF

The Undertaker
11th September 2006, 10:44 PM
I know exactly what is like to cop a players reaction when one is sitting in a Cheersquad.

There was an well documented incident between JF,Jeff Farmer and myself in the Sydney Cheersquad at the SCG a couple of years ago.

Although Mr Farmer did not get as close to JF and myself(our stomachs stopped that!:eek: )as MOL got close to that West Coast feral,it was still just as fun!We baited him and he took it!lol.

MOL giving it to the Eagles cheersquad and more so to fatboy in the front row was pure GOLD!!!:)

(oh and btw,i will call him fatboy cos it takes one to know one! ;) )

Piobaireachd
11th September 2006, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Dr Diabolical
"Because I'm part of the official cheer squad, we have got more stringent rules than other fans about what we can and cannot do,"

LOL! Yes, it is such an exclusive and elite membership, unlike other supporters who can feel free to belt the occasional player... :rolleyes:

Eagles cheersquad member Ryan Majid, seated a couple of seats from Williams, said that fellow fans were "outraged".

"It was an invasion of privacy.

"If it was anyone else they would've probably punched him in the face, but we could only give him a piece of our mind."

Loser!! Have to agree with everything u say, and I hope those 2 losers are reading this thread because it just shows how dumb they are. Invasion of privacy (Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off)

ROK Lobster
11th September 2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by JF_Bay22_SCG
I thought it was absolutely hilarious. The players obviously dislike Eagles supporters as much as I do.
Peas in a pod.

Agent 86
11th September 2006, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by The Undertaker
I know exactly what is like to cop a players reaction when one is sitting in a Cheersquad.

There was an well documented incident between JF,Jeff Farmer and myself in the Sydney Cheersquad at the SCG a couple of years ago.

Although Mr Farmer did not get as close to JF and myself(our stomachs stopped that!:eek: )as MOL got close to that West Coast feral,it was still just as fun!We baited him and he took it!lol.

MOL giving it to the Eagles cheersquad and more so to fatboy in the front row was pure GOLD!!!:)

(oh and btw,i will call him fatboy cos it takes one to know one! ;) )
Like you say - throw in some bait & don't be surprised if you pull something in (much bigger than you expected). I've never seen MOL that fired up - Priceless!

goswannie14
12th September 2006, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by W84
Modest in victory.
Gracious in defeat. You should practice what you preach, as you have shown neither quality with your posts on here.

ScottH
12th September 2006, 07:27 AM

BUT, we should always remember what Eric Cantonas did when a West Ham fan abused him a couple of years ago. With the likes of Jeff Farmer still playing, we do still have players who could lose it a la Cantona.

JF Who don't you dislike?

Nearly every post you make has the words "hate", "detest", "dislike", "feral", "scum", "arrogant" etc, etc.

goswannie14
12th September 2006, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by ScottH
Who don't you dislike?

Nearly every post you make has the words "hate", "detest", "dislike", "feral", "scum", "arrogant" etc, etc. I have often wondered that myself Scott.:confused:

matthew smith
12th September 2006, 11:24 AM
i gets better every time i view it on tape, they got what they deserved

573v30
12th September 2006, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by matthew smith
i gets better every time i view it on tape, they got what they deserved Don't watch it too often, you'll soon get bored... :D

JF_Bay22_SCG
12th September 2006, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by ScottH
Who don't you dislike?

Nearly every post you make has the words "hate", "detest", "dislike", "feral", "scum", "arrogant" etc, etc.

I cannot stand the great majority of WCE supporters mate. I have good reason to dislike them, having been over there a couple times.

I judge a club by its supporters. Hence there are clubs I like more or less dependant on how I view their supporters.

Eagles supporters are on the whole obnoxious arrogant thin-skinned cocky & extremely sooky when they lose. Even the barman at the Irish club said that you can't have a drink with Eagles fans after the game because they'll be unbearable when they win & abusive and hostile when they lose.

Footy is about emotion & feeling to me mate. Hence forth most of the adjectives alluded to above are emotive in nature.

JF

573v30
12th September 2006, 04:13 PM
A couple of wooden spoons might do the trick. Just look what it did to Carlton... :D

Layby
12th September 2006, 04:18 PM
I cannot stand the great majority of WCE supporters mate. I have good reason to dislike them, having been over there a couple times.

I judge a club by its supporters. Hence there are clubs I like more or less dependant on how I view their supporters.

Eagles supporters are on the whole obnoxious arrogant thin-skinned cocky & extremely sooky when they lose. Even the barman at the Irish club said that you can't have a drink with Eagles fans after the game because they'll be unbearable when they win & abusive and hostile when they lose.

Footy is about emotion & feeling to me mate. Hence forth most of the adjectives alluded to above are emotive in nature.

JF

You dislike the great 'majority' of some 40 odd thousand supporters !

That is a whole lot of anger to carry around

JF_Bay22_SCG
12th September 2006, 07:14 PM

So hating one particular team and its fans is wrong, now is it?

Whatever floats your float mate...... :rolleyes:

JF :rolleyes:

ROK Lobster
12th September 2006, 07:19 PM

JF :rolleyes: I'd say hating someone purely because they follow a particular team is akin to hating someone because of their sexual orientation.

Sanecow
12th September 2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by ROK Lobster
I'd say hating someone purely because they follow a particular team is akin to hating someone because of their sexual orientation.

In the case of Melbourne supporters, it's the same thing.

ScottH
12th September 2006, 08:28 PM
I judge a club by its supporters. Hence there are clubs I like more or less dependant on how I view their supporters. And they judge us by our supporters.

JF :rolleyes: My observations were not based solely on one team, but an observation on nearly every post your write, albeit AFL, A-League, etc, etc, etc,etc,etc.

Agent 86
12th September 2006, 09:43 PM
In the case of Melbourne supporters, it's the same thing. Careful. This is Sydney afterall. ;) ;)

liz
12th September 2006, 10:40 PM

Right / wrong - who can tell the difference sometimes? But it does sound pretty ignorant.

AnnieH
13th September 2006, 09:50 AM
Gettin' nasty children!!!
Settle, or I won't take you out again.

:D

Layby
13th September 2006, 10:17 AM

It is actually very sad

big bear
15th September 2006, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by W84

Good win by the Swans.

Go back to your teams forum and leave us to celebrate in peace. Seeing the look on that tools face was priceless. Well done MOL

Nolie
15th September 2006, 11:58 PM

JF is not alone - I carry some of the contempt ( I wouldn't call it anger) as well and I'm sure there are others willing to share the burden.

goswannie14
16th September 2006, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Nolie
JF is not alone - I carry some of the contempt ( I wouldn't call it anger) as well and I'm sure there are others willing to share the burden. Yeah, but every team the Swans play against, and now every team Sydney FC plays.:rolleyes:

Captain
16th September 2006, 10:32 AM
Yeah, but every team the Swans play against, and now every team Sydney FC plays.:rolleyes:

Bit harsh.

West Coast are shocking supporters, those who have been to Subi in the past are really the only one's who can comment as it is like a different world over there.

He has hardly bagged other teams as much as West Coast. So settle down.

JF_Bay22_SCG
19th September 2006, 02:50 PM
Yeah, but every team the Swans play against, and now every team Sydney FC plays.:rolleyes:

No just Melbourne Victory & Adelaide United mate. All other A League clubs are fine. As are all other AFL clubs except the Eagles Essendon Carlton Aints & the Pies.

JF

juliec
19th September 2006, 07:45 PM
After Micky O kicked that goal, all I know seeing that look in his eyes, he looks like he is capable of doing anything, I have never seen him so pumped up, it has to be one of my best moments of following the Swannies:D

JF_Bay22_SCG
20th September 2006, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by robbieando
OK, I'm taking bets

Who is going to be the first player from ANY CLUB to something simular to Kenny????

Hatley and Jules are also on offer for those who want a challenge remembering Hatley sits on a wing for Home games and up the back of the CS for away games and Jules in up the back of the CS for most games too (except for Brissy, WA and SA games)

Betting may begin:p

Foreign Legion wins that bet already. He and ever-so charming ex girlfriend had the footy kicked at them by Lockett in THAT match back in 1994.Lockett was quoted as saying that Sydney had the "worst fans in the league" :eek: :D :cool:

Hatley got pwned by Wayne Carey in the last round in 1993 *I think. Carey ran straight up to him as if he was going to belt him. Peter fliched and fell into his seat. It was so hilarious that I spent the whole last quarter crying with laughter! :D

JF

Egan
20th September 2006, 01:33 AM

Nah he had a beer with a Wooshas Warriors member that was at the game...the day after

And Eagles supporters, are very sad cases indeed...they take the whole League way to seriously...

I was at the Eagles v Bulldogs game, and this older Bulldogs lady was ready to deck an Eagles fan :D :D

Although, its ingrained in me to have no sympathy for any Victorian teams.

wheels27
20th September 2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by ugg

I noticed the sunday tele sitting on my desk with this photo today, and realised that the long standing mystery has been solved!!!

What ever happened to the guy who played the Dad in Coolangatta Gold (high point in Colin Friels career)?

He joined the WC cheer squad!!

Agent 86
20th September 2006, 02:42 PM
Don't be too hard on them...

They were born that way. (http://home.exetel.com.au/feralswan/babyeagles.htm)