PDA

View Full Version : Will he or won't he?

goswannie14
14th September 2006, 06:47 PM
Evidently Reiwoldt hasn't ruled out leaving StKilda after the sacking of coach Grant Thomes.

Could he or would he fit in at the Swans?

Matt79
14th September 2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by goswannie14
Evidently Reiwoldt hasn't ruled out leaving StKilda after the sacking of coach Grant Thomes.

I think we'd manage to find a space for him!

CureTheSane
14th September 2006, 07:26 PM
I generally don't post on these tyep of threads, and I don't really have an opinion on such a speculative trade.

But as a general comment, I would say that the Swans need to be very careful with their picking up of forwards.

I remember the reason we lost Paul Lecuria to teh Wobbles. We didn't have a spot in the midfield for him and we were holding him back, or something like that.

Right now it would be pretty hard to justify picking up a big name key forward from any team, but we should be making sure we have players to step into Mickeys shoes, or any other forward who becomes injured.

hammo
15th September 2006, 12:40 PM
They would want Goodes in return

swantastic
17th September 2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by hammo
They would want Goodes in return hammo you must be on drugs,no chance in hell,swap Goodes for Wussa boy.;)

cruiser
17th September 2006, 08:49 PM
Offer them Matthews for the cry baby.

Big Al
17th September 2006, 08:50 PM
They would want Goodes in return

:rolleyes: Over my dead and lifeless body.

nomae
17th September 2006, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by goswannie14

haha funniest thread ever.
riewoldt will move on like all the other players and will forget that controlling, smirking grant thomas ever existed by the start of round 1 07.

Plugger46
18th September 2006, 05:40 PM
Of course he could. You can never have too many good players.

hammo
18th September 2006, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by swantastic
hammo you must be on drugs,no chance in hell,swap Goodes for Wussa boy.;)
I'm not suggesting we go after him at all, merely pointing out the cost of what we'd be expected to give up for a player of his calibre.

cruiser
18th September 2006, 11:22 PM
I'm not suggesting we go after him at all, merely pointing out the cost of what we'd be expected to give up for a player of his calibre. Lockett, Hall ..... Riewoldt? Nothing's impossible.

giant
18th September 2006, 11:30 PM
He's too nice - Swans are only ever linked with "bad boys" in trade discussions.

giant
19th September 2006, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by giant
He's too nice - Swans are only ever linked with "bad boys" in trade discussions.

Sounds like we should be making a pitch for the brother tho!

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269355