PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Season Highlights DVD

ItsAllGoodes
5th October 2006, 05:51 PM
This link suggests a release date of Friday 1st December for the 2006 Seasons Highlights DVD - entitled Shaking the Thunder

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/790415

Maybe they could release a 2006 Grand Final DVD with an alternative ending???

j s
5th October 2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by ItsAllGoodes
Maybe they could release a 2006 Grand Final DVD with an alternative ending??? :)

Ryan Bomford
5th October 2006, 07:34 PM
I wonder if they will release a pack, much like last year with the Season Highlights, QF, PF and GF in the same package.

alison.z
5th October 2006, 07:41 PM
it was called a 'victory pack' last year so it won't be the same thing and i don't recall them doing it in the years previous to our premiership.

swansrock4eva
5th October 2006, 07:46 PM

Kinda like one of those Choose Your Own Adventure things... I like it!

ItsAllGoodes
5th October 2006, 08:14 PM
Perhaps if we are going to have an alternative ending we could go all the way and have an alternative season

It starts with Jolly's missus having a headache on that fateful night 9 months ago

Mike_B
5th October 2006, 08:16 PM
But if you change something at any point, you create a fork in the space-time continuum thereby creating an alternate 2006.

Thus endeth the Doc Emmett Brown Memorial Lecture.

swantastic
5th October 2006, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Mike_B
But if you change something at any point, you create a fork in the space-time continuum thereby creating an alternate 2006.

Thus endeth the Doc Emmett Brown Memorial Lecture. Is the flux capacitor working,where we are going we dont need roads.

NMWBloods
5th October 2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by alison.z
it was called a 'victory pack' last year so it won't be the same thing and i don't recall them doing it in the years previous to our premiership. They did in '96 and other teams have done so when they haven't won a flag.

Carolyn
5th October 2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by alison.z
it was called a 'victory pack' last year so it won't be the same thing and i don't recall them doing it in the years previous to our premiership. They could call it a "premiership defence" pack, though we don't have anything to defend anymore. :(

Mike_B
5th October 2006, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Carolyn
They could call it a "premiership defence" pack, though we don't have anything to defend anymore. :(

Nope, wouldn't do that - the club line was we weren't defending a flag this year, we were trying to win one.

swansrock4eva
5th October 2006, 09:32 PM
Following that line it might be the "almost" pack?

ScottH
6th October 2006, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by swansrock4eva
Following that line it might be the "almost" pack? That was my thought reading thru this thread.

"Sydney Swans 2006 - Almost Victory Pack"

573v30
6th October 2006, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by ScottH
"Sydney Swans 2006 - Almost Victory Pack" Any suggestions for the front cover?

ScottH
6th October 2006, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by 573v30
Any suggestions for the front cover? Monty fumbling.

cruiser
6th October 2006, 02:43 PM
Any suggestions for the front cover? Goodsey crying.

JF_Bay22_SCG
6th October 2006, 02:47 PM
This link suggests a release date of Friday 1st December for the 2006 Seasons Highlights DVD - entitled Shaking the Thunder

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/790415

I want to see if I can swap the 2005 Qualifying Final in Perth with any Eagles supporter who doesn't want the respective game from 2006 when they buy their Finals Package thingie?

I have little intension of watching the "stenglein-Goodes" match ever again, just as I'm sure Eagles fans have little intension of watching the "MickyO show" either.

(Maybe Mr Q can spread the word on EFH or something? ;))

JF

cruiser
6th October 2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by JF_Bay22_SCG
I want to see if I can swap the 2005 Qualifying Final in Perth with any Eagles supporter who doesn't want the respective game from 2006 when they buy their Finals Package thingie?

I have little intension of watching the "stenglein-Goodes" match ever again, just as I'm sure Eagles fans have little intension of watching the "MickyO show" either.

(Maybe Mr Q can spread the word on EFH or something? ;))

JF I made that same offer on Big Footy a few days ago but I havent been back since to see if anyone wants to take me up on it.

Carolyn
6th October 2006, 03:01 PM
Any suggestions for the front cover? MOL screaming at the Weagles supporters.