PDA

View Full Version : Roosy & his Royboys

cressakel
6th October 2006, 12:01 PM
Good to see Roosy is sticking fat to his old Royboys by selecting Johnny "Cannons" Blakey as an Assistant Coach for next year.

I also hear on the grapevine that Lynchy could be joining as Assistant Coach if Longmire gets the Saints job. That leaves Peter Jonas as the odd man out against the old Royboys......

woo
6th October 2006, 12:33 PM
spoke to a lions supporter last night, they are a broken bunch re losing Blakey to us, mal michael retirng...and this lynchy rumor...

hammo
6th October 2006, 12:46 PM
And Voss has scheduled a 2pm press conference

AnnieH
6th October 2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by hammo
And Voss has scheduled a 2pm press conference

Isn't he retiring?? Why would he call a conference?
Maybe he's gunna give it one more go?

woo
6th October 2006, 12:51 PM
I know this kind of goes without saying but we really need to keep our support behind the swans so as in 4 plus year we dont end up the same as the lions....ie in tears

woo
6th October 2006, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Annie Haddad
Isn't he retiring?? Why would he call a conference?
Maybe he's gunna give it one more go?

hence the press conference, he has not officially annouced it yet...until 2pm today..

thank g-d I am not a lions supporter because its curtains for next year

hammo
6th October 2006, 01:07 PM
Brisbane is shaping as a good destination for Spriggs next year.

They may also be interested in a Mathews trade as they desperately need some experienced heads.

Old Royboy
9th October 2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by cressakel
Good to see Roosy is sticking fat to his old Royboys by selecting Johnny "Cannons" Blakey as an Assistant Coach for next year.

I also hear on the grapevine that Lynchy could be joining as Assistant Coach if Longmire gets the Saints job. That leaves Peter Jonas as the odd man out against the old Royboys......

Thoroughly approve!!!