PDA

View Full Version : Carey nude spa party

SWANSBEST
4th February 2003, 06:04 AM
ARTICLE IN NEWS PAPERS TODAY.
Carey party investigated
By Nick Papps
04feb03
POLICE are investigating an incident from a wild, drunken spa party involving Wayne Carey.

The investigation is based on claims a camera containing photographs of the footy star and a young woman at the party was stolen from a Melbourne family.

The family yesterday reported the theft of their camera to police in South Australia.

The family has signed sworn statutory declarations detailing how their camera was taken by friends of Carey after a confrontation at the Stamford Grand Hotel in Adelaide.

The family told police that Carey's friends entered their room at the hotel to take the camera.

The Adelaide Football Club yesterday confirmed that Carey was at the party and said it had spoken to him about the night.

"We've spoken to Wayne and told him to be careful about those things," Crows football manager John Reid said.

"He's got to learn there's certain situations which don't occur and that's probably one of them."

Mr Reid said Carey was invited to a friend's 30th at the Grand, but Carey had told him there were no compromising photographs of him.

The family has signed sworn statements for the Herald Sun, detailing their horror night in room 810 ? the room opposite Carey's party in room 811.

At the height of the party, the carpet in room 811 was flooded with water from an overcrowded spa.

It had to be cut out and replaced in a three-day clean-up.

The party started just hours after Carey finished a training camp with the Crows in country South Australia.

Carey was unavailable for comment last night.

But insiders at the party have told theHerald Sun that several people were nude in the spa on the night.

In the statutory declarations, the family's son said he gave a disposable camera to a girl he came across in the eighth-floor foyer of the Stamford Grand about 1.45am on January 6.

The girl told him Wayne Carey was "in the room with my best friend and I really want to leave".

The girl then entered room 811, which was open and took a photo of Carey and the girl.

Moments later the camera was taken off the girl by Carey's friends.

But the son said he snatched the camera back and an argument started in the corridor between the rooms.

The statement by the son says he saw Carey and an "attractive looking blonde" walking towards the door of 811.

"I saw Wayne and the other girl walk out towards the door together.

"She left. She was about 20, blonde."

Hearing the commotion outside their room, his parents emerged from 810 where they saw several men arguing with their son.

In his statement, the father says several men including a man called "Macca" were asking for the camera back.

"I'm focusing on these guys, out of the blue a tall bloke comes up and I look at him," the father's statement says.

"It was Wayne Carey.

"Out of the blue, his eyes were glazed.

"He was obviously on the piss.

"He came out of that room right up in between me and his friend and said to me `Don't worry, Macca will take care of it. Take care of it Macca'.

"And he walked off."

The father says the argument then moved to the family's room where one of the men offered money for the camera.

The father says he refused the money but handed the camera to Carey's friends.

He says he handed over the camera because he felt intimidated. But he gave it on the understanding that family photos would be returned. He says they never were.

In his sworn statement, the father says he later complained to the hotel about the night and the inaction of hotel staff who witnessed the arguments over the camera.

The family was later given $200 in free drink and food from the hotel.

The father said he witnessed repair work to room 811 over the following three days.

"The room across the hallway was damaged beyond belief. Apparently the whole place was flooded and they had to bring someone in to cut the carpet," the father's statement says.

The father says he later contacted Adelaide Football Club and was told not to talk to the newspaper about the incident.

He says he was offered football tickets and free dinners by Mr Reid.

Yesterday Mr Reid said he acted as a broker over the incident between the family and the people at the party.

"We came up with the suggestion: is there anything that can be done to resolve this," he said.

Mr Reid said the offer of football tickets and free dinners would have been paid for by the people at the party, not the Adelaide Football Club.

He said Carey was not involved in any damage to the hotel.

Mr Reid said he believed Carey was not photographed in a compromising position.

"I'm quite happy that Wayne was in no compromising position other than he was there," Mr Reid said.

"My understanding is that the people that had the room, did the damage and paid for the damage.

"I said to Wayne, `You don't need enemies if you've got a couple of mates that keep getting into that predicament'."

Carey's friend Cameron Mansell last night said the party was his 31st and he paid $1000 to the hotel for the water damage to the carpet.

He denied the spa was used and said it was a quiet night with 20 friends.

Last year Carey left the Kangaroos after it was revealed he had been having an affair with Kelli Stevens, the wife of Kangaroos skipper Anthony.

Carey moved to Adelaide to start a new life with his wife Sally late last year.

The Herald Sun does not suggest that Carey was involved in a fight at the hotel on the night.

Nor is there any suggestion that the Adelaide Crows paid for the damage to the room.

desredandwhite
4th February 2003, 07:29 AM
When I saw the title and read the article, I thought "yeah right, pull the other one" and wondered who would go to the time to make up the whole story and type it up..

uhh.. it IS actually a news item from the Herald Sun

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,5931478%255E661,00.html

clean break eh, Wayne? Fresh start and all that. Sorry Sally, you picked a dud (again).

Diego
4th February 2003, 08:34 AM
Actually I am glad Sydney dropped out of the race for him.

What a dick!

:o

j s
4th February 2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Diego
What a dick!
Maybe that's why he gets the girls?? :D

CureTheSane
4th February 2003, 10:18 AM
There was one thought going through my head when reading that story.....

"I want to have a nude spa party and trash a hotel room"

Guess I'm jealous....

NMWBloods
4th February 2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by CureTheSane
There was one thought going through my head when reading that story.....

"I want to have a nude spa party and trash a hotel room"

Guess I'm jealous....

Same!! How could you not?!? :D

jude_boltons_babe
4th February 2003, 12:37 PM
and they said that wayne had nothing to do with it and then i see the article

swansrock4eva
4th February 2003, 12:45 PM
She was about 20, blonde

That kinda says it all doesn't it. Sally's a brunette, obviously not what Wayne really likes... she'll see it eventually

TheHood
4th February 2003, 12:51 PM
Sally is an accountant so she would just be protecting her asset until his career is over and then she will have an even more lucrative property settlement.

Go for it!

Rod_
4th February 2003, 01:41 PM
No wonder his nick name is WangCar ey!

:rolleyes:

Mike_B
4th February 2003, 02:00 PM
Some people just can't help themselves.

Des, can we get a 'Wayne Carey Scandals' forum set up on here please???? Will generate more traffic than any other if past performance is anything to go by. :D

Troy G
4th February 2003, 02:27 PM
The Crown has completely slipped now. He had it all and has chucked it all away. I thought it would be only a matter of time until the next incident, I didn't think it would it would come so soon.

Shame that it seems even after all that he went through he still can't let go of the public party boy! Would have thought he had a spa at home where he can do what he likes and it doesn't get reported by the media! Interesting to see the response by the Crows!

swansrock4eva
4th February 2003, 03:02 PM
Last I heard they were still denying anything had happened!

SWANSBEST
4th February 2003, 05:02 PM
A new twist!

According to NINEMSN the Crows are looking to proceed with a case of extortion against a man for demanding money in the saga.

jude_boltons_babe
4th February 2003, 05:05 PM
there are so many papers saying different things about what happened and then theres the news

NMWBloods
4th February 2003, 05:13 PM
I reckon this thread will have the best subject header for the year, and we're only into February!! :)

robbieando
4th February 2003, 07:21 PM
You people have to ask yourselves one question - Why did it take this family 1 month to go to the people??? No doubt they were trying to get money out of Carey and when he refused to give them the money they went to the club and then the papers.

Just one big beat up. Just people trying to make a quick buck knowing the media and most people are dumb enough to believe their crap.

This whole story is a big waste of time.

Norris Lurker
4th February 2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Diego
Actually I am glad Sydney dropped out of the race for him. Too right. It would have been a disaster for the Swans, and would have been terrible for the image of the game up here.
Whether the story is true or not, it's very damaging.

Diego
4th February 2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by NMWBloods
I reckon this thread will have the best subject header for the year, and we're only into February!! :)

It does have a very Bar&Grill thread sound to it. :D

"Theres a party in Waynes spa and everyones invited!"

Destructive
5th February 2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by swansrock4eva
That kinda says it all doesn't it. Sally's a brunette, obviously not what Wayne really likes... she'll see it eventually

Any fella would LOVE Sally Carey! Wayne's just an idiot.

Grant
5th February 2003, 07:39 AM
Exactly Destructive.She is very attractive and could have nearly any guy she wanted,why persist with this imbercile(?)he obviously doesn't care or respect her feelings at all.Would love to hear what actually was happening in that photo of him with the girl,must be something there or it would have been released.

CureTheSane
5th February 2003, 12:44 PM
I like Ch10's title for the news item.....

Carey In Hot water Again

:D

TheHood
5th February 2003, 06:15 PM
CTS, how about this one?

"The Duck boils in hot-tub!"

or

"Duck's pants fly south for the winter AGAIN"

or

"Carey, a headline sub-editor's wet dream"

SWANSBEST
5th February 2003, 10:13 PM
On Foxsports tonight it is mentioned that Carey and his wife Sally are threatning to sue over the various allegations. Unfortunately the the article does not nominate potential canditates. THE MEDIA COULD BE UNDER THE PUMP AND MAYBE THE GIRL LAUREN WHO ALLEGES THAT SHE SAW CAREY WITHOUT HIS PANTS ON. No doubt more episodes will follow.

CureTheSane
6th February 2003, 01:59 PM
carey made himself an easy target, but I actually think that he is a lot more innocent in all of this that I first thought (not that I really cared all that much in the first place).

Can't wait for the Stevens/Carey duel when Adelaide play the Kangas :)

Norris Lurker
6th February 2003, 08:29 PM
I had this emailed to me today, from http://www.thebladder.com.au :

Wayne Carey in heroic water rescue
by STAFF REPORTERS

Adelaide star Wayne Carey was being lauded tonight after reportedly risking his life to save a woman from almost certain drowning.
Details of the rescue are sketchy because the modest Crow key position player has refused to comment to the media about his heroics, but it would appear that the former North skipper showed a complete lack of concern for his own safety as he dived fully clothed into a bubbling spa to drag the girl to safety.
It is believed that Carey was attending a Bible class at Adelaide?s Stamford Grand Hotel when he heard cries for help from the eighth floor of the hotel.
?Wayne just charged into the room, tearing off his shoes, saying: ?I?m coming! I?m coming!?? said a witness. With fierce bubbles, poor visibility because of steam, and the thrashing limbs and moaning of the endangered girl, it is believed that it took Carey more than half an hour of grappling to rescue the girl, with the Crow star forced to administer mouth-to-mouth resuscitation repeatedly during the incident.
?Thank God Wayne was there,? a relative of the saved woman told The Bladder. ?Who knows what might have happened if the burly, heroic Roo turned Crow hadn?t been prepared to put his body on the line.?
Carey is believed to have later told friends that he only wished that there had been a vertical pole in the spa, so that the drowning girl could have clung to it, maybe sliding up and down, until he was able to reach her. He also wished that funky music had been playing, to stop her panicking.
Carey has been typically humble about the whole incident, refusing to comment and asking that nobody tell his wife, Sally, because he wouldn?t want to worry her that he might have been in danger.
He also asked for a camera that apparently contained photos of the rescue, as he didn?t want public acknowledgement of his bravery.
Meanwhile, Crows officials have denied the entire incident ever happened. ?Look, while it?s true that we offered footy tickets and a free night in a bed and breakfast to a man in return for the camera that was taken from him, containing photos of Wayne in the spa, we completely deny that that camera exists or that Wayne was at the hotel or that there is a spa in the room or that there even was a girl or that we plan to play AFL football this year or that we?re based in South Australia or that Wayne will be playing for the Crows this year or that we have anything to hide.?
The South Australian police have confirmed they are looking into the incident, with a view to presenting Carey with a Bravery Award.

:D :D :D :D :D

Grant
6th February 2003, 09:33 PM
yeah i got that today also,i love it.

vagary
8th February 2003, 10:17 PM
saw this in the smh today

Bring it in tight. I've got the drum from Adelaide. Sent to me by a mole in the deep south, bounced straight off the net. Wayne Carey and Mark Bickley are enjoying a lunch at a fancy West Lakes restaurant, see. The waitress approaches their table to take their order. She is young and very attractive. She asks Bickley what he wants, and he replies, "I'll have the heart-healthy salad."

"Very good, sir ," she replies. Turning to Carey she asks, "And what do you want, Wayne?"

Carey answers, "How about a quickie?"

Taken aback, the waitress slaps him and says: "I'm shocked and disappointed in you. I thought you were on the straight and narrow and committed to high principles and morality, not like last year. I'm sorry you have joined the Crows." With that, the waitress departed in a huff.

In the stunned silence that follows, Bickley leans over to Carey, and says, "Actually, Wayne, I believe that's pronounced 'quiche'."
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/02/07/1044579937064.html

Cheer Cheer
9th February 2003, 11:23 AM
hehehe - funny stuff

Grant
10th February 2003, 03:48 PM
Wayne Carey's book of kids Nursery Rhimes.....

Spa spa blacksheep,
Have you had a pull?
No sir! No sir!
My nutsack's full,
One for the missus,
One for my mate's,
And one for the little girl,
In the hot tub she waits.

Three blind mates,
Three blind mates,
See how they run,
See how they run,
They all ran after the camerachick
Who got a shot of Wayne's naughty dick,
Did you ever see roomservice move so quick,
As three blind mates.

Carey had a little lamb,
Her fleece was white as dope,
Wayne bent her over in the spa,
It seems they'd dropped the soap.

She followed him to his room one day,
It was against the rules,
The Crows gave up their first draft pick for him,
They certainly ain't nobody's fools!

Ding dong dar,
There's pussy in the spa,
Who put it in?
Wayne with a grin!
Who pulled it out?
Wayne with a shout!
What a naughty boy was he,
Cheating on poor Sally,
Maybe it's just the beer we hear,
Guess we better read New Idea.

Little Wayne's Horner,
Spat in the corner,
Of the hotel spa,
To put in his thumb,
Was very very dumb,
Yet still thinks what a good boy am I!

And many many more.
All for the one low price of a couple of draft picks.

swansrock4eva
10th February 2003, 05:14 PM
ROFLMAO!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Will be interesting to see what these two girls have to say abt the matter, and following, what the united wayne, sally and lawyers front will have to say...