PDA

View Full Version : It's a non Vic top six..go Swans & Freo

Troy G
7th July 2003, 03:42 PM
Leading into last weekend it was a Non-Vic top six and that's how it's stayed after the weekend. This weekend the Non-Vic sides all play Vic clubs and they should all win I reckon. The two big games in terms of keeping the Vics out of the Top 8 will be Sydney v St Kilda and Fremantle v Collingwood. Go the Swans and Go Freo! especially but all the Non Vics as well...the Victorian's worst nightmare is finally happening.

j s
7th July 2003, 06:00 PM
Will the Lions break the Subiaco Curse against Hawthorn??

scurrilous
7th July 2003, 09:57 PM
Collingwood will THUMP Freo.

bloodboy
9th July 2003, 01:53 AM
Go the Interstate clubs - except Brisbane, WA Teams and SA Teams. I am quite sure the 'Big 4' Victorian clubs don't have such a 'Big' smile on their faces anymore! Serves them all right for being such pompous, arrogant idiots!

As for that Eddie Maguire character...I can hear his constant whining from London so I wish he would just shut-up already.

Glenn
9th July 2003, 08:53 PM
Oh if only there was two more sides from outside of Vic, a all interstate top eight, imagine the whining of some then (Eddie etc)

scurrilous
10th July 2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Glenn
Oh if only there was two more sides from outside of Vic, a all interstate top eight, imagine the whining of some then (Eddie etc)
But that's why we made it a Top 8. So there would be no dominance of interstate wankers. :rolleyes: If there were 2 more interstate teams, we'd make it a top 10 :p :rolleyes:
edit: honestly, get over it people. There's a chip on your shoulders the size of Uluru. And Glen, I'm not having a go at you, I just used your quote for my top 10 quip :)

penga
11th July 2003, 01:46 PM
its all fine and dandy to have the interstate sides top 6 to stick it to the melbourne wankers but seriously...

my no. 1 hated team is port
then the wobbles
then weagles
then freo
then adelaide (carey influence)
then bombers

im not entirely behind the interstate top 6

Glenn
11th July 2003, 10:09 PM
I guess my views go against most..but personally take great delight in all six teams from outside of Vic. To my way of thinking shows the success the AFL have had in making it a national comp, much to the disgust of some