PDA

View Full Version : Swans grab Prize Recruiter.

ScottH
29th November 2006, 08:34 AM
Link (http://townsvillebulletin.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,7034,20839111%255E23211,00.html)
SYDNEY Swans secured more than four players from Saturday's national draft. They also grabbed renowned recruiter Kinnear Beatson.
Western Bulldogs' recruiting manager Scott Clayton and Beatson assembled the Brisbane player group that won three premierships from four Grand Finals from 2001-04.

EMJ
29th November 2006, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the information. Good to read some different news bits.

DeadlyAkkuret
29th November 2006, 10:40 PM
Does anyone else think we were a little late in recruiting Kinnear?

ScottH
30th November 2006, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by DeadlyAkkuret
Does anyone else think we were a little late in recruiting Kinnear? Not for the next few years.

DeadlyAkkuret
30th November 2006, 06:41 AM
Obviously, but it just seems wierd to recruit a recruiter, 4 days AFTER the draft. He will be good for future years though, i'm just saying.

ScottH
30th November 2006, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by DeadlyAkkuret
Obviously, but it just seems wierd to recruit a recruiter, 4 days AFTER the draft. He will be good for future years though, i'm just saying. Maybe he wasn't available, before hand. Maybe he was contracted to the crows till after the draft.

Ryan Bomford
30th November 2006, 01:20 PM
These types of roles seem to pop up when the club is enjoying the benefits of a healthy balance sheet. Personally, I'm hanging out for the new WUSS (Web User Supporter Site) liaision officer position which I hear is to be released soon.

wedge.maverick
1st December 2006, 11:09 PM
Sydney have now become very strong in the recruiting area and have a terrific support team throughout Australia.How long now before we have a few recruiters poached as the Melbourne clubs especially become more an more envious of this area of our club.

DeadlyAkkuret
2nd December 2006, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by ScottH
Maybe he wasn't available, before hand. Maybe he was contracted to the crows till after the draft.

Yeah that's probably true, shame though. Hopefully we see the fruits of his labour at next years draft.