PDA

View Full Version : Banner making

Troy G
5th February 2003, 11:56 AM
I notice there's a call out in the News section for people to help out with the Swans Banner.

Isn't time RWO had it own banner to drap over the fence at the SCG/ NSO/ Stad Oz/ Swans training and generally where Swans supporters gather ie. Fox and Lion?

jude_boltons_babe
5th February 2003, 12:20 PM
i make the swans banners every weekend when the season is on so im doing my bit

desredandwhite
5th February 2003, 12:31 PM
We won't be able to do that if it obscures any advertising signage - I'm pretty sure that's not allowed.

motorace_182
5th February 2003, 07:25 PM
I know that at the cricket you cant put a sign over any advertisements, which is fair enough i guess considering they paid for their sign. What about over those Tower signs that take up the Berwongle Stand signs, there are over 21 signs for them.

Grant
5th February 2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by desredandwhite
We won't be able to do that if it obscures any advertising signage - I'm pretty sure that's not allowed.

Thats exactly right,i have tried before and got in trouble for covering other advertisement signs.
But its not a bad if we can find some good spots with no signs.
eg.old ponsford stand end at the G,if anybody can manage it during games:D

Troy G
6th February 2003, 10:11 AM
Well hold it up THEN so that RWO's can gather around it doesn't really matter!

jude_boltons_babe
6th February 2003, 03:00 PM
i love banner making i do it all the time without fail its great and im doing something for the guys so its good

Ajn
8th February 2003, 09:39 PM
Maybe follow in the message's on hold method of wearing
T-shirts in a row or dangle signs over the fence after each goal. What's Kenny up to anyway, pass him a sign to wave on a big inflated hand gesture.