PDA

View Full Version : Woosha on Footy Show

Missy
23rd March 2007, 10:16 AM
Was very impressed with his interview last night. Was worth staying up past my bedtime :) Did anyone else watch it?

Sanecow
23rd March 2007, 11:23 AM
I have adjusted my opinion of him as a result of the interview. I thought it was very impressive work. No bull@@@@, no "yeah, nah", no Roos-speak, no Sheedyisms.

giant
23rd March 2007, 12:07 PM
Even the BigFooty skeptics have been won over with this performance. Wish I'd caught it - always admired Woosha as a player & I've been surprised by his seeming complicity in this debacle.

tara
23rd March 2007, 12:59 PM
As a Carlton supporter I can safely say most were disappointed to lose him as an assistant coach. Clearly a quality person. I also thought the guys on the panel conducted themselves quite well throughout that interview.

reigning premier
23rd March 2007, 01:03 PM
It should be a good performance. After all, they've had a lot of practice making excuses for their players and denying there was any problems to the media before.....

About 5rs worth of practice if you listen to the likes of Judge. They should be extremley media savvy at this point.

swantastic
23rd March 2007, 06:12 PM
It should be a good performance. After all, they've had a lot of practice making excuses for their players and denying there was any problems to the media before.....

About 5rs worth of practice if you listen to the likes of Judge. They should be extremley media savvy at this point.Spot on RP,i bet you he was on the juice when he played i reckon a fair few of the retired WC players were on the juice judging by the size of them.

tara
23rd March 2007, 08:25 PM
Spot on RP,i bet you he was on the juice when he played i reckon a fair few of the retired WC players were on the juice judging by the size of them.

You are joking arnt you?

For the record before anyone attacks me for being a Carlton troll, I dont come onto this site to cause @@@@, but only to see whats happening with the local footy and after living in Sydney and playing footy(trying I should say) for the past 20 years I really want to see the swans as a strong side to ensure the growth of the game up here.

swantastic
23rd March 2007, 08:31 PM
You are joking arnt you?

For the record before anyone attacks me for being a Carlton troll, I dont come onto this site to cause @@@@, but only to see whats happening with the local footy and after living in Sydney and playing footy(trying I should say) for the past 20 years I really want to see the swans as a strong side to ensure the growth of the game up here.No i,m joking but its just my observation and MHO.

tara
23rd March 2007, 09:38 PM
No i,m joking but its just my observation and MHO.

Fair enuf mate. To be honest mate I reckon there are alot of guys that have gotten away with murder over the years but in my humble opinion I reckon Woosha's one bloke whos pretty clean.