PDA

View Full Version : More E-girl trouble

swantastic
23rd March 2007, 06:04 PM
Daniel Kerr & Aaron Edwards implicated in a drug deal on phone taps.

More in ABC TV news at 7.00Well well surprise surprise.:rolleyes:

573v30
23rd March 2007, 06:29 PM
Naughty, naughty boys. Edwards is lucky he's a virtual nobody.

Dave
23rd March 2007, 07:40 PM
Last year I made a post alluding to how the Weagles always seemed to come out so "refreshed" after half time.

None of this surprises me...

laughingnome
23rd March 2007, 09:52 PM
Naughty, naughty boys. Edwards is lucky he's a virtual nobody.
Gardiner was a fringe player and was booted. Cousins was a star and so gets suspended with the option of playing again. Kerr is the lucky one, Edwards will probably be shown the door.

Ruda Wakening
23rd March 2007, 10:00 PM
Edwards will probably be shown the door.

From North Melbourne?

laughingnome
23rd March 2007, 10:18 PM
er.....

yes.

573v30
23rd March 2007, 11:46 PM
From North Melbourne? Given his VFL performance and no Thompson for the season, he's not going anywhere.

Ruda Wakening
23rd March 2007, 11:54 PM
Given his VFL performance and no Thompson for the season, he's not going anywhere.

Think you quoted the wrong person.

RED RAG
24th March 2007, 10:26 AM
Well well surprise surprise.:rolleyes:

Wish the whole Weagles team would get stuck into some of Kerr's horse tranquiliser before next weeks game.

Guzzitza
24th March 2007, 11:11 AM
Article about this story here:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/afl/eagles-rocked-by-police-drug-tapes/2007/03/23/1174597881412.html

Carolyn
24th March 2007, 12:23 PM
I hope Kerr will get suspended too.

giant
24th March 2007, 01:57 PM
Last year I made a post alluding to how the Weagles always seemed to come out so "refreshed" after half time.

None of this surprises me...

Remember Kerr's second half of the 2005 GF when he could barely walk in the first half? Oh well, all water under the bridge I guess...

liz
24th March 2007, 02:37 PM
Remember Kerr's second half of the 2005 GF when he could barely walk in the first half? Oh well, all water under the bridge I guess...

Painkilling injections are nothing new, probably common and certainly not illegal or against the rules. I'd be amazed if several of the Swans weren't playing on injections in the 2005 GF (and 2006), especially given later revelations of how many of them were carrying injuries.

giant
24th March 2007, 05:20 PM
Painkilling injections are nothing new, probably common and certainly not illegal or against the rules. I'd be amazed if several of the Swans weren't playing on injections in the 2005 GF (and 2006), especially given later revelations of how many of them were carrying injuries.

Sure, the elephant juice is common - remember the stories about the Lions going thru 18 vials of it before one GF? But this transformation was something remarkable.

Carolyn
24th March 2007, 08:57 PM
http://www.afl.com.au/Season2007/News/NewsArticle/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=39982
WEST COAST coach John Worsfold has said up to eight Eagles have told him they have experimented with illicit drug. Should we start naming names?

Carolyn
24th March 2007, 09:00 PM
http://www.afl.com.au/Season2007/News/NewsArticle/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=39982
WEST COAST coach John Worsfold has said up to eight Eagles have told him they have experimented with illicit drugs.Hmm...I wonder who?

swantastic
24th March 2007, 09:01 PM
http://www.afl.com.au/Season2007/News/NewsArticle/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=39982Hmm...I wonder who?I reckon Cousins and Kerr for a start.:rolleyes:

573v30
24th March 2007, 10:59 PM
There's as much chance of Woosha revealing the names of the illicit drug users as there is the AFL revealing the names of the 3 drug cheats, but Special K (not the drug nor our Kirky) must be one to suspect. ;)

16.SFC
25th March 2007, 10:45 AM
I hope Kerr will get suspended too.From what I have seen on the local news, the WCE are taking the stance that it was 4 years ago and there has been no talk of suspension.

QUOTE: "He said it was four years ago when he was going through a real silly patch, so he has admitted that."

SOURCE (http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=145&ContentID=24351)

reigning premier
26th March 2007, 10:30 AM
Has anyone given any thought or consideration to the fact that most people under 30 have used recreational drugs on more than one occassion??

And when I say most, I mean more than 50%.

The AFL is probably, in fact, a whole lot better than the national average.

Layby
26th March 2007, 10:47 AM
Has anyone given any thought or consideration to the fact that most people under 30 have used recreational drugs on more than one occassion??

Wow, some common sense RP

Well done, although i suspect the AFL is not better, just the same as the rest of the population. Which for some bizarre reason, people on here think they should not be, just because they are played a good salary to play football.

goswannie14
26th March 2007, 11:12 AM

Do you have any proof/source for this allegation/assumption? If so please post it. I am happy to see the proof, if not, then this is only either anecdotal evidence, or your opinion.:confused:

Ruda Wakening
26th March 2007, 11:46 AM
You've never seen the dancing fruit?

reigning premier
26th March 2007, 01:00 PM
Do you have any proof/source for this allegation/assumption? If so please post it. I am happy to see the proof, if not, then this is only either anecdotal evidence, or your opinion.:confused:

I have about the same amount of proof as everyone else seems to have with regard to their assumptions and allegations to drug use within the AFL.

Actually, I probably have more because I am speaking about things that I know to be true as I have actually witnessed them with my own eyes and been present when they occured. Unlike the vast majority of opinions that are profferred here about the AFL, the players and drug use which is based, almost, purely on rumour, the daily terror and innuendo.

reigning premier
26th March 2007, 01:03 PM
Wow, some common sense RP

Well done, although i suspect the AFL is not better, just the same as the rest of the population. Which for some bizarre reason, people on here think they should not be, just because they are played a good salary to play football.

I can't believe you and I agree on something.... !! Now that does deserve a big WOW......

lol... ;)

DeadlyAkkuret
26th March 2007, 07:28 PM
Fletcher's knee injury (http://afl.com.au/Season2007/News/NewsArticle/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=40014)

swantastic
26th March 2007, 07:43 PM
Has anyone given any thought or consideration to the fact that most people under 30 have used recreational drugs on more than one occasion??

The AFL is probably, in fact, a whole lot better than the national average.IMHO its more like 75% RP and the only reason the AFL would be better is that they get tested,if the general population got tested the do-gooders would have a heart attack at the amount of participants in a friendly toak amongst friends.

giant
26th March 2007, 09:40 PM
Fletcher's knee injury (http://afl.com.au/Season2007/News/NewsArticle/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=40014)

Will give him time to track down that Vegas medical report.

573v30
27th March 2007, 10:51 AM
In denial: Cousins steers clear of rehab (http://www.smh.com.au/news/afl/cousins-steers-clear-of-rehab/2007/03/26/1174761379378.html)

It seems Benny doesn't want to go into rehab just yet and believes he can sort his problems out by himself. :rolleyes:

ScottH
27th March 2007, 11:03 AM
It seems Benny doesn't want to go into rehab just yet and believes he can sort his problems out by himself. :rolleyes: Of course, imagine all the druggies he'd meet there.

swantastic
27th March 2007, 03:47 PM
It seems Benny doesn't want to go into rehab just yet and believes he can snort his problems out by himself. :rolleyes:ROFLOL:D :D

liz
30th March 2007, 08:32 PM
Actually, I probably have more because I am speaking about things that I know to be true as I have actually witnessed them with my own eyes and been present when they occured.

You have personally witnessed 50% of the population under 30 taking illicit drugs?