PDA

View Full Version : What did Jolly do?

anniswan
31st March 2007, 08:21 PM
To get the free reversed in the 1st qtr

DeadlyAkkuret
31st March 2007, 08:34 PM
No idea but this game is frustrating me so much. If we don't win this, SO humiliating:frown

Chow-Chicker
31st March 2007, 09:01 PM
Stuffed if I know. In fact, I can hardly work out half of the 18 free kicks paid in the first quarter. The new hands in the back" rule is a bloody crock of @@@@ too.

On the upside, Ted Richards is playing great footy, and so too Hall.....but funnily enough, he doesn't get the same treatment from the umpires like most others!

Blood Oath
31st March 2007, 09:34 PM
I personally feel we threw away opportunities in the first qtr, silly frees and silly decisions cost us at least 5 goals, the second qtr was complete and utter s@#$ !!

Foreign Legion
31st March 2007, 10:30 PM
I'll tell you what he did in the last 1/4...

SFA

Sanecow
31st March 2007, 11:20 PM
What did Jolly do?

Cost us another game. Bring back Donkey.

Blood Oath
31st March 2007, 11:24 PM
Totally agree with Sane, cost us the freaking game he did!!!!!! Got excited a couple of times, then let us all down completely! How about kicking a goal, or is your new child still affecting you Darren?

KirksSocks
31st March 2007, 11:29 PM
Hey Darren it was obvious your hearts no in it from your comments before last years Grand Final and again tonight you have proved it.

Stay home and concentrate on Junior, it seems to mean more to you now.

DeadlyAkkuret
31st March 2007, 11:32 PM
Don't blame Jolly, he didn't do anything.

KirksSocks
31st March 2007, 11:36 PM
Don't blame Jolly, he didn't do anything.

Thats my beef and why my comments. I would have rather seen Doyle out there injured or not at least he can kick a goal.

but Jolly is content - he has his medal from 05 and a new kid. What else does he need to worry about.

You would have thought after the GF of last year he would have had a point to prove - but did nothing. 05 was a fluke and he reached his peak then and now he is just sliding down further and further.

simone
1st April 2007, 09:10 AM
Thats my beef and why my comments. I would have rather seen Doyle out there injured or not at least he can kick a goal.

but Jolly is content - he has his medal from 05 and a new kid. What else does he need to worry about.

You would have thought after the GF of last year he would have had a point to prove - but did nothing. 05 was a fluke and he reached his peak then and now he is just sliding down further and further.

Wow, thats nasty...

AussieAnge
1st April 2007, 09:23 AM
To get the free reversed in the 1st qtr

He retaliated to something a WCE did (not sure what it was as I didn't have the binoculars on him at the time).

ugg
1st April 2007, 12:02 PM
I'm sure he knocked Judd down as payback for his high tackle on Hall.

NMWBloods
1st April 2007, 12:05 PM
I'm sure he knocked Judd down as payback for his high tackle on Hall.
I suspected the same - how dumb was that!

ugg
1st April 2007, 12:09 PM
At least he was consistent throughout the night. Losing sight of Seaby to concede the match winning goal and missing his relative easy set shot at goal are other events that come to mind.

Nico
1st April 2007, 12:19 PM
There is guy called Sam Rowe in the 2's on the rookie list who rucks, is agile and knows where the ball is. He also has the ability to go forward and kick a goal and can play back. Well hello coaching staff, is there anybody home.

Trouble is he needs a long term injury to get a go.

Nico
1st April 2007, 12:22 PM
At least he was consistent throughout the night. Losing sight of Seaby to concede the match winning goal and missing his relative easy set shot at goal are other events that come to mind.

It is fair to say UGG that Jolly is a lazy footballer who knows he has been inked in as part of the ruck duo. His centre square work was non existent and his 2nd efforts after the tap work were of the stand there and look mode.