PDA

View Full Version : watching the game on sat

woo
3rd April 2007, 11:56 AM
where is everyone watching the game on sat?..what is the name of that pub in alexandria that is owned by an ex swan???...

Mike_B
3rd April 2007, 01:03 PM
where is everyone watching the game on sat?..what is the name of that pub in alexandria that is owned by an ex swan???...
The Alexandria Hotel.

ScottH
3rd April 2007, 01:36 PM
where is everyone watching the game on sat?..MCG.

hammo
3rd April 2007, 01:38 PM
MCG.
Lucky bastard!

I'm open to all reasonable offers

ScottH
3rd April 2007, 01:50 PM
I'm open to all reasonable offers
That's a rather dangerous statement on here!

Zlatorog
3rd April 2007, 02:02 PM
That's a rather dangerous statement on here!

He did say reasonable...;)

BAM_BAM
3rd April 2007, 02:25 PM
I'm thinking about getting the sis over and having a few drinks on the deck while watching it there. Seemed to work last year as that was what happened when we gave them that huge shellacking at the Dome

Although we're renovating the bathroom so it could be from up a ladder applying grout to the newly placed tiles.

I vote for the deck with alcohol

woo
3rd April 2007, 04:00 PM
back to me....so is this joint the alexandra hotel alright?..scoop pls.... dont want to lead others astray

goswannie14
3rd April 2007, 07:47 PM
:D I might see you there, because that's where I'm watching it too.

satchmopugdog
3rd April 2007, 07:55 PM
MCG for me...I get to use my Tasmanian membership and see my eldest.

I've always liked Easter.....back in the old days it used to be the time of the year I would fall in love. Ahhh memories.

swantastic
3rd April 2007, 08:19 PM
Lucky bastard!

I'm open to all reasonable offersBe careful what cruiser offers.:D ;)

BTW cum on saturday at the "G"i'm there.Fine and 20 bewty.

Alibi Monday
3rd April 2007, 11:02 PM
In my London flat at 4:30am on my couch.

DeadlyAkkuret
3rd April 2007, 11:27 PM
High Roller:rolleyes:

Zlatorog
4th April 2007, 08:23 AM
I'll be at home and watch it from my couch as well.

PerthSwannie
4th April 2007, 10:43 AM
Seeing it`s not on FTA and only on Fox in Perth I`ll be heading to the Greenwood. Watch the game with a beer or six.

woo
4th April 2007, 12:07 PM
does anyone have the website for the alexandria hotel....I literally can't find one.

Wardy
4th April 2007, 01:29 PM
A case of Warm the set and cool the tinnies (well chill the champers at any rate!) at my place, perched on the lounge watching the boys hopefully give a percentage boosting winning performance.

Danzar
4th April 2007, 02:01 PM
I'm thinking about getting the sis over and having a few drinks on the deck while watching it there. Seemed to work last year as that was what happened when we gave them that huge shellacking at the Dome

Although we're renovating the bathroom so it could be from up a ladder applying grout to the newly placed tiles.

I vote for the deck with alcohol
Man, you don't realise how good that sounds.....

I'll be in Country NSW (Balranald) visiting the granparents and will watch it with my pop, who's a West Coast supporter.

The Boot
4th April 2007, 03:08 PM

I'll be in Country NSW (Balranald) visiting the granparents and will watch it with my pop, who's a West Coast supporter.

Ditto. Visiting the parents in Canberra .. which includes 76-year old father who is a sandgroper, and I've had to bite my lip til it bleeds twice now in the last 6 months!!
:mad:
And brother lives in Melbourne and is a Tiger, so I've seen some highs and lows living in this family, I can tell you.

i'm-uninformed2
4th April 2007, 03:13 PM
Visiting the parents in Canberra .. which includes 76-year old father who is a sandgroper, and I've had to bite my lip til it bleeds twice now in the last 6 months!!.

End the agony, sneak up slowly behind him and go . . . . BOO!!!!!!!!!!

DeadlyAkkuret
4th April 2007, 03:44 PM

Ouch! i'm surrounded by West Coke supporters, but i never watch Sydney games with any of them lol.

graystar
4th April 2007, 06:50 PM
In my London flat at 4:30am on my couch.

Same! Yay!

Sanecow
4th April 2007, 07:19 PM
Hope it's a fair sized couch.

shayne
4th April 2007, 07:20 PM
Ouch! i'm surrounded by West Coke supporters, but i never watch Sydney games with any of them lol.

Doesn't it suck with them always being around? I'm married to one so I cop it all the time. On the weekend It's beer, BBQ and my best mate coming over to my place in Balcatta.(that almost makes it a big bad bustling weekend):)

PerthSwannie
4th April 2007, 09:04 PM
Doesn't it suck with them always being around? I'm married to one so I cop it all the time. On the weekend It's beer, BBQ and my best mate coming over to my place in Balcatta.(that almost makes it a big bad bustling weekend):)

Geez Shayne. Your just around the corner from me. (Westminster). My missus is a Docker but she always goes for the Weagles if they`re playing the Swannies. Just to p#ss me off know doubt. Where are you watching the game this Sat??

Go Swannies
4th April 2007, 11:45 PM
See all of you who are at the G. I'm riding down on Friday.

swannies05
5th April 2007, 09:06 PM
I'll be watching the game at my mum's place in Henty which is a stones throw from where Kirky grew up in Burrumbuttock and not far from Schneider's hometown of Osborne.

Thank goodness I'll be surrounded by Swans supporters without a Weagles or Tigers fan in sight! :)

revolsnaws
6th April 2007, 06:36 AM
You also have the priveledge of watching both nsw and vic tv stations down there too.Ya lucky bugger,Two games on tv on sundy arvo.By the way say gday to mumsy for us.