View Full Version : TLM Round 2 open

Frog
7th April 2007, 08:47 PM
Vote now

http://www.redandwhiteonline.com/tlm.php

AussieAnge
8th April 2007, 10:40 AM
Frog,

I put in my votes and clicked on the "submit" button and got a pop-up screen to log in, which I did. I then got a message saying I'd already voted. I'm not sure if they were registered or not.

AA :confused:

Frog
8th April 2007, 11:32 AM
Scott will need to check that for you at the minute - He is the only one that can see the votes (sort of keeps all of us in suspense) - But I'd say if you get a message that you already voted, chances are they have been registered.

RogueSwan
8th April 2007, 01:46 PM
I must say that it was a pleasure to cast my votes this week. the defender I gave three to really deserved more. the other two received my first ever votes for them.

ScottH
8th April 2007, 08:32 PM
Frog,

I put in my votes and clicked on the "submit" button and got a pop-up screen to log in, which I did. I then got a message saying I'd already voted. I'm not sure if they were registered or not.

AA :confused:
No votes registered under AA. Try deleting cookies, and trying again.

swansrock4eva
8th April 2007, 11:25 PM
I must say that it was a pleasure to cast my votes this week. the defender I gave three to really deserved more. the other two received my first ever votes for them.
Ditto about it being a pleasure! This week I was wishing for a 2-2-1-1 split rather than 3-2-1 because there were 4 players I wanted to vote for. My number 4 was VERY unlucky, and having spoken to a few, several have said that (we've had the same top 4 but in differing orders!)

Usually I find it hard to give votes because I can't recall not screaming curses at 3 players :p

Carolyn
9th April 2007, 12:06 AM
I found it much easier to choose who to vote for this week than last week...

AussieAnge
9th April 2007, 01:32 PM
No votes registered under AA. Try deleting cookies, and trying again.

Tried that, still says I've already voted. Shall I pm you with my votes?

AA

ScottH
9th April 2007, 08:16 PM

AAOK.

ROK Lobster
9th April 2007, 08:30 PM

AA

Never happended when Charlie ran the show :rolleyes:

Cosmic Wizard
13th April 2007, 03:39 PM
But the whole team list was not there to choose from???? :confused:

If they warm the bench, or play in the reserves, I want to vote for them!!!!

Stats don't do them justice. :D