PDA

View Full Version : The players we like most... Round 2 (Port Adelaide, Richmond, St. Kilda)

573v30
16th May 2007, 12:08 PM
I think it's about time to decide which players out of these teams we like the most out of these three teams. It's a bit challenging to find likeable players from teams like Richmond and St. Kilda but here it goes...

Port Adelaide - Pearce (Rising Star, doesn't seem to have a dickhead attitude like other teammates, gun midfielder with loads of talent).

Richmond - Deledio (pretty much same as above, he hasn't gotten into trouble like Schulz or Krakouer and isn't arrogant like Richo).

St. Kilda - Harvey (pretty much the only player I have respect for in the side, dual Brownlow Medallist, a veteran who still makes a handy contribution on the field and who could possibly play at the age of 40).

Thoughts ppl?

NMWBloods
16th May 2007, 01:03 PM
Port: This is difficult... no one really

Richmond: Meh - no real view either way

StKilda: Harvey, Hayes

cruiser
16th May 2007, 01:38 PM
Port: Both Cornes brothers because they're the sons of Graham, former Glenelg champion (who's autographed number I wore on the back of my duffle coat) and former Glenelg back to back premiership coach.

St Kilda: Harvey - true champion.

Richmond: Richo because he's such an eratic bozo which makes him so entertaining.

Carolyn
16th May 2007, 02:15 PM
Port: Cornes (both of them)
St Kilda: Harvey
Richmond: Pettifer (looks half asleep most of the time I reckon, took some nice marks last year)

Lucky Knickers
16th May 2007, 03:47 PM
Port: Lade
St Kilda: Xav Clarke & Harvey (but I hope your wrong 573V30 about playing when he's 40)
Richmond: Johnson

DurrrtySouth
16th May 2007, 06:07 PM
PAP Smears - I like Brett Ebert, wouldn't mind seeing him in a red and white jumper. Reckon they'd take McVeigh for him?

Bitchmond- Andrew Krakour. Yeah I know he's been in trouble with the law recently but when I met him he was a top bloke and really made the kids I work with day by seeking out the disAbled and wheelchair bound after a footy clinic to thank them for coming and to say goodbye. That was a classy thing that you don't often get to hear about with top level sportspeople.

St. Kilda - Harvey, out and out champion. It's a shame he had to play his whole career with those losers really.

Industrial Fan
19th May 2007, 07:40 PM
Port - N/A

Richmond - Bowden - think he gets a bum rap from opposition supporters the same as Goodes does - clever player, cool under pressure, Foley - like the way he goes about his footy

Saints - Riewoldt (See Bowden above)

Big Al
20th May 2007, 06:30 PM
Port - Kornes Inc
Tigers - The good Richo ( The bad one is in the other thread)
Saints - Harvey then daylight

RogueSwan
25th May 2007, 01:11 PM
Port: Burgoyne
Tigers: Richo, feel sorry for him stuck in that rabble. Also he is funny when he loses it
Saints: Luke Ball - how long til he has his head ripped right off?

goswannie14
25th May 2007, 01:47 PM
Port: Both Cornes brothers because they're the sons of Graham, former Glenelg champion (who's autographed number I wore on the back of my duffle coat) and former Glenelg back to back premiership coach.

St Kilda: Harvey - true champion.

Richmond: Richo because he's such an eratic bozo which makes him so entertaining.
Same here, except It's just that the Cornes brothers are so good.