PDA

View Full Version : Round 8 v Port (Now ... Official Match Day Thread)

ScottH
17th May 2007, 07:44 AM
Day of pain at the Port (http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,21745201-21543,00.html)

Brownlow Medal second-favourite Chad Cornes (shin), half-back Jacob Surjan (corked thigh) and key defender Toby Thurstans (glute) were in the line of fire and left the track limping.
Cornes would be a huge loss for Port. :(

Jeffers1984
17th May 2007, 09:25 AM
...and my dream team.

573v30
17th May 2007, 10:36 AM
...and my dream team.Agree, good for the Swans but bad for my Dream Team.

If he's only "in doubt" there's a good chance of him playing but if he's confirmed injured and not fit to play, that might change the outlook of the game hopefully in our favour.

ScottH
17th May 2007, 11:00 AM
A bit like when Rutten did not train and looked likely to miss the Swans game.
We all know what happened next.

Industrial Fan
17th May 2007, 06:46 PM
If you're low enough to pick port players in your dream team you deserve what you get.

I would be interested to know who they will try to create as the free man on baz. If they want to mark toe jam (cornes) on micky then micky goes to the goal square and we're laughing. If he plays loose man on baz then we can man him up which we would probably try to do anyhow. I would like to see Teddy play on toe jam so he is accountable, but can also provide an option so we can hurt him on the rebound. Ted can stay with him if he decides to go forward too.

Spider to drift back to take lade when he goes forward. Bolton on Tredrea. Leo on ernie (ebert).

BBBBH
18th May 2007, 02:08 PM
haha glute injury...

this game will be a good test for us, i think we should grind them out. they have been quite good against us in the past though.

Frog
20th May 2007, 01:21 PM
Game will be on Fox Sports - For those that do not have cable or access to cable TV, some people will be in the chat room - Join us there for live match updates.

:D

Damien
20th May 2007, 02:14 PM
I couldn't go today (been home with flu for 4 days), I just joked with a mate that if McVeigh got the first goal we would win by 100...

Hahah maybe the flu has given me special power.

Now a goal to Nick! Go Swans

ROK Lobster
20th May 2007, 02:32 PM
I couldn't go today (been home with flu for 4 days), I just joked with a mate that if McVeigh got the first goal we would win by 100...

Hahah maybe the flu has given me special power.

Now a goal to Nick! Go Swans
3 straight, then 4 points in a row! Not again...

Carolyn
20th May 2007, 02:33 PM
Stupid Channel 7, I thought Sydney got all Swans games live or on half-hour delay...

ROK Lobster
20th May 2007, 02:36 PM
Stupid Channel 7, I thought Sydney got all Swans games live or on half-hour delay...Starts at 3 here, and seems to be highlights only :confused:

voodooguru
20th May 2007, 02:53 PM
Getting a few frees today.

Nice work from Spida (at last).

voodooguru
20th May 2007, 02:59 PM
Never had a chance, Ryan. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Foreign Legion
20th May 2007, 03:25 PM
Luke Ablett is killing 'em - best game of his career so far I reckon.

Magic has not only played well but his tackling has been fantastic which is not normally his strong point. RO'K has been ordinary - least possies I can remember from him.

I think the tackling and pressure today has been the difference from the last few weeks.

Alibi Monday
20th May 2007, 03:35 PM
Funny, we've got it live here in London :D

Ablett best on ground
Everitt, Davis, MOL, B1 & B2, Goodes and Leo all playing well.

Port still looking very dangerous when it goes down there.

Buchanan has turned it over every touch he's had. He's got woeful disposal.
Dempster looking a little out of sorts, but still providing run.
Tadgh still a bit wobbly, but encouraging comeback.

MOL's looking very very dangerous.

voodooguru
20th May 2007, 04:10 PM
Barry gives up a free EVERY time he's behind in the marking contest.

Good answer to the doubters from McVeigh. Two goals and nullified Pierce.

voodooguru
20th May 2007, 04:36 PM
Leftorium to Magic - GOAAAAAL

DeadlyAkkuret
20th May 2007, 04:50 PM
Just a lazy 25 possies for Irish;) How often do we kick 17 goals?:eek:

gazza
20th May 2007, 04:57 PM
very difficult for tlm votes this week.so many good players.best effort of the season just another 17 or 18 games like that.:D

CureTheSane
20th May 2007, 05:14 PM
Game will be on Fox Sports - For those that do not have cable or access to cable TV, some people will be in the chat room - Join us there for live match updates.

:D

Not on FTA TV
Not on the radio (that I could find) so I have no idea if we won and by how much.

Guess I will watch the rest of the Wobbles game (on FTA even though it was played at the MCG) and hope that after that they'll show the results of a the Swans game.

Does the AFL have any idea that nearly 1/3 of the total club membership is based in Victioria?

DeadlyAkkuret
20th May 2007, 05:28 PM
Not on FTA TV
Not on the radio (that I could find) so I have no idea if we won and by how much.

Guess I will watch the rest of the Wobbles game (on FTA even though it was played at the MCG) and hope that after that they'll show the results of a the Swans game.

Does the AFL have any idea that nearly 1/3 of the total club membership is based in Victioria?

Channel 7 has ruined footy for me mate, especially on Sunday. Last year, anytime that we played in Sydney on a sunday, it'd always be live on FTA, at 11am, now i almost never see the Swans.

ScottH
20th May 2007, 05:35 PM
Not on FTA TV

Does the AFL have any idea that nearly 1/3 of the total club membership is based in Victioria?It was on SEN.

I caught the last half. I went and saw Spida 3. (waste of time)

CureTheSane
20th May 2007, 05:55 PM
Channel 7 has ruined footy for me mate, especially on Sunday. Last year, anytime that we played in Sydney on a sunday, it'd always be live on FTA, at 11am, now i almost never see the Swans.

As per previous posts I've made, I don't even really bother looking to see if the game is on anymore.

I know that if we play a Vic team in Victoria it will generally be televised delayed, even though I can hop in my car and drive to see the game.

If the Swans play outside of Victoria it is generally not on FTA, even though getting in my car to see the game is at least a 7 hour drive.

Like I've said before though, it's the kids who miss out.
They simply don't get to see the Swans play.
And the 'go to the local pub and watch it' theory doesn't go down well with them (yet.....)

who is to blame?
AFL
Ch7/Ch10
The Swans themselves for neglecting us and not taking into account our interests with the AFL etc

CureTheSane
20th May 2007, 05:57 PM
It was on SEN.

I caught the last half. I went and saw Spida 3. (waste of time)

I'm taking my so n and his mates to see Spiderman 3 next Saturday for his birthday.
Now I will enjoy it more than I would have as I am not expecting much :)

Then we are going to the Village Green for all you can eat.
I always recommend to the kids that they eat desert first, otherwise they get too full and miss out.....

liz
20th May 2007, 06:23 PM
Gotta be happy with that.

Pretty hard to find a player who didn't make a good contribution. Only Ryno noticeably down on what he is capable of and he clearly had a very tight tag.

Still have to pinch myself to remember that Malceski has barely played 30 games of league football. Indeed, today was his 30th. Pretty rare for someone to establish themselves as such an integral part of a high peforming team - as the Swans have generally been over the past few years if not the past few weeks - with so little experience under their belt. He and Kennelly working in tandem are simply a delight to watch.

goswannie14
20th May 2007, 06:34 PM
who is to blame?
AFL
Ch7/Ch10
The Swans themselves for neglecting us and not taking into account our interests with the AFL etcChannel 7 is squarely to blame. We were treated much better in the last 5 years whilst 9/10 had the rights. I said 7 would shaft everyone, and I was right. The Swans are not even on delay into Sydney, just highlights according to the above posts, and only televised for 9 games in Melbourne.

It's amazing how many of my friends are inviting me around on Sunday afternoons in Pucka though.:D

Glenn
20th May 2007, 06:36 PM
Great game, thankfully the talkfest during the week was backed up with actions on the field.
Best game by Spida for the Swans IMHO, worked well in the ruck and some good touches right around the ground (and a nice tap for AS to score at the end).
NOG, BOG IMHO had a blistering first half and kept going in the second.

voodooguru
20th May 2007, 06:39 PM

I live in Victoria and have Foxtel, but there's been a shipload of complaints on 2SEN and 3AW from supporters of Victorian clubs too. Demerit-rio gave himself a big raise and the only thing he's gotten "right" (very questionable) is the TV deal.

ROK Lobster
20th May 2007, 06:42 PM
Very disappointed - not with the Swans but the telecast. Showed only the goals from the first qtr, and only part of qtr 2. Very hard to get into the game after that from the television audience point of view. Port seemed disinterested - but it may have been me. By the time the coverage started properly the game was as good as won. What shirts me the most is that even though the amount of coverage is reduced, we still get 15 minutes of crap at half time - including the first half highlights! @@@@ing morons.

Anyway, I thought it looked like a pretty good win.

Lucky Knickers
20th May 2007, 06:55 PM
Gotta be happy with that..
Absolutely.
Fwd pressure was excellent. Enjoyed seeing some ferocity in the tackling,.
Thought Fosdike, Ablett and Malceski were excellent at the clearances. Particularly in the 1st half.
Jolly and Spida very good today.

swansrule100
20th May 2007, 07:01 PM
good win, could be the turning point of this season. Have to take a lot of confidence from that. Quiet game from okeefe and kirk, but everyone chipped in at times, pretty even effort. It was just what we needed.

goswannie14
20th May 2007, 07:12 PM
Absolutely.
Fwd pressure was excellent.
Watching it a friends place I commented on more than 1 occassion that the forward pressure to keep the ball in the forward line was more like what I have been used to seeing over the last few years.

Melceski is going from strength to strength, although was shaded (just) by Ablett for BOG IMO.

giant
20th May 2007, 07:23 PM
Melceski is going from strength to strength, although was shaded (just) by Ablett for BOG IMO.

Nick is something special isn't he? If he played for a Melbourne side he'd be a superstar! what a treat to have him & Tadhg doing it off a HBF together today - & good to have Dempster back too.

Yes, ROK had a quiet one, but the chap who worries me is Monty - must have had a dozen clangers to half time! Looks out of confidence altogether. (And oh, I wish Leo would just bloody kick the bloody thing).

swantastic
20th May 2007, 07:27 PM
It was on SEN.

I caught the last half. I went and saw Spida 3. (waste of time)Not a real fan and BTW we have only 1 Spida.

swantastic
20th May 2007, 07:30 PM
I live in Victoria and have Foxtel, but there's been a shipload of complaints on 2SEN and 3AW from supporters of Victorian clubs too. Demerit-rio gave himself a big raise and the only thing he's gotten "right" (very questionable) is the TV deal.The camera work from Foxtel is appalling and the commentary aint much chop.

liz
20th May 2007, 07:36 PM
Yes, ROK had a quiet one, but the chap who worries me is Monty - must have had a dozen clangers to half time! Looks out of confidence altogether. (And oh, I wish Leo would just bloody kick the bloody thing).

Other way of looking at things is that we convincingly beat the top of the ladder team with ROK and Monty far from their best and Hall only having a moderate influence too. I know Port didn't play very well but I take comfort from the fact that it was a good Swans performance, not a great one. And the scoreboard seriously flattered the Power.

DeadlyAkkuret
20th May 2007, 07:38 PM
Other way of looking at things is that we convincingly beat the top of the ladder team with ROK and Monty far from their best and Hall only having a moderate influence too. I know Port didn't play very well but I take comfort from the fact that it was a good Swans performance, not a great one. And the scoreboard seriously flattered the Power.

Not many people have mentioned this. We had some shockers in front of goal, and they weren't from difficult angles either. I'm just hoping that we take the same intensity to the capital next week.

Lucky Knickers
20th May 2007, 07:57 PM
Glad we were more direct going to goal. Much less pfaffing about - glad they took opportunity to play on quickly.
There were a few shockers over-finessing but I didn't think the set-shots were too bad - missed the half-chances IMO.

liz
20th May 2007, 08:03 PM
There were a few shockers over-finessing but I didn't think the set-shots were too bad - missed the half-chances IMO.

I think that is being just a tad kind. I reckon that three quarters of the behinds were eminently gettable, so you'd hope they'd get a third to a half or so of them.

But you can forgive them overall because they were creating so many - and because the worst offender behind wise we know doesn't have major issue with his approach for kicking at goal. Wish he'd got that long one on the run, though. That would have been - and should have been - a super goal.

matthew smith
20th May 2007, 08:22 PM
malceski was superb today, he's a gun player, he and kennelly work well together, i would like to see eski in the midfield sometime down the track.

swantastic
20th May 2007, 08:23 PM
Other way of looking at things is that we convincingly beat the top of the ladder team with ROK and Monty far from their best and Hall only having a moderate influence too. I know Port didn't play very well but I take comfort from the fact that it was a good Swans performance, not a great one. And the scoreboard seriously flattered the Power.Spot on Elizabeth.

NMWBloods
20th May 2007, 08:33 PM
Well that was a pretty pleasing result. Not a spectacular effort, but some good signs. In particular it was good to see the intensity high, the tackling fierce and effective, and a positive approach to moving the ball forward. Some concerns still with the midfield, which overall appears down still, plus the poor lapses allowing Port to get a significant run on (these periods were reminiscent of our poor games this season), as well as some disappointing skill errors which should not have occurred.

Great game from Ablett. One of the best he?s played ? very positive attack on the ball and sending it forward, as well as shutting down P Burgoyne.

Everitt made a huge difference ? really showed his value for the midfield.

Rest of the midfield just mixed

Good to see Kennelly ? we rely on him enormously. And it certainly helps Malceski's game to have him back - he was very good today. C Bolton and Barry played pretty well ? back line was generally very good.

Forward line was effective - decent pressure and a couple of crumbing goals. Quiet game overall from Hall, but it was pleasing to see we were less Hall conscious and able to score goals without him.

Still a long way to go, but at least it?s the best performance of the season and hopefully it means the beginning of the road back.

RogueSwan
20th May 2007, 08:34 PM
I would just like to mention Schneiders crumbed goal (It should have put a smile on NMW's dial.). Even though the game was pretty much over it was something I would love to see week in week out. Sure he has been good on the half back flank but seriously if we kept both Schneids and Davis keeping their feet in the F50 we should see a lot more opportunistic goals. :)

Jeffers1984
20th May 2007, 08:34 PM
Much more committed performance today. Our intensity from our midfielders were superb and hence won us alot more free kicks than usual.

Tadhg back was awesome and didnt show signs of his dislocation. Kudos to the medical team.

Big test next week as Canberra can usually cause us to go flat.

Finally

Malceski.....Future Captain.

swantastic
20th May 2007, 08:39 PM
Much more committed performance today. Our intensity from our midfielders were superb and hence won us alot more free kicks than usual.

Tadhg back was awesome and didnt show signs of his dislocation. Kudos to the medical team.

Big test next week as Canberra can usually cause us to go flat.

Finally

Malceski.....Future Captain.Melcho will be the next stand alone captain IMHO,ROK and Hally were a little quiet today but McVeigh,Bevan and Benny,Teddy were ok and we all have been crying for their blood in recent weeks.Its a shame because now i reckon Schmity could be a while off getting a game.

Nico
20th May 2007, 08:59 PM
Hard to believe it was the same team that played the last 2 weeks.

The main difference was the cleaner and more direct disposal. When we got it in the centre line area we went long and direct most times. McVeigh was the perfect example and his only error I picked up was his simple miss in the last Q when under no direct pressure.

Also noticed that Jolly and Spida at every opportunity knocked it forward at centre bounces and avoided a secondary bounce which is contrary to our game plan of the past 3 years. When we got it in the close in stuff we got it clear by foot a lot more than normal and almost every time it went to our advantage. We played on a heck of a lot more and only a few times were we static from a free or mark. Not so subtle changes to our game plan and provided a massive amount more run.

The inclusion of Dempster and Kennelly provided a terrific strengthening to the backline and both Botlon and Barry were now able to run and carry. Craig Bolton has rarely been seen up forward this year but he was there a couple of times and many times around the centre. Dempster had no touch early but when taken off Ebert really got into the game and his spotting up players with penetrating kicks really added something for Port to think about.

Ablett looks like he has his fitness back and played a top first half. Didn't notice him much in the second half. Not BOG for mine. That goes to Malceski. I kept a record of the not under pressure mistakes and he had none. Almost the perfect game. His run and judgement was superb. That contested mark he took was a gem under hot pressure. 30 games only, unbelievable.

Buchanan had 4 howler clangers in the first half but only 1 in the second half. Looked like every time he touched it stuffed up but no quite that bad and redeemed himself with a top snap goal. Did he get lucky with that right foot floater to Hall, although he was his target.

Richards was much better, even Bevo was a contributor but his kicking let him down again (still cant have in the team, odd man out in defence, no run)

Jolly and Everitt were superb and must be the best ruck combo in the game.

J Bolton for once got into space but, and I stand corrected, he didn't have a tagger this week.

We went up half a dozen gears today and I dont agree we didn't play that well. We were bleedin' good and with that intensity and better accuracy we can be back in town.

Watched the second half of the Doggies game and they were darn good, so we have to be on our game again in spades next week.

garethb83
20th May 2007, 09:25 PM
Ok... just one question you may be able to help me with.

Final quarter, game over and done with. Kirk (i think?) got pinged for charging at the man with his head over the ball, was definitely a free for that as the umpire signalled it.

But i read the match report and nobody reported? Did anyone see replays? At the ground i couldn't get a good look.

The last thing we need after an improved performance today is a suspension, and the AFL have been pretty heavy on that this year so far.

voodooguru
20th May 2007, 09:28 PM
The camera work from Foxtel is appalling and the commentary aint much chop.

Yeah, remarked on the scatter-brain camera work here, too.

We were whoopin' and hollerin' so much we barely heard a word the commos said - who was on today? Saw that Swan-hating Healy and his haircut on-screen at halftime. Don't mind him, though he adds zero excitement to the call. If C. Grybas was with him, have to say he's a big improver. Only lets himself down when he tries to do a Dennis.

Speaking of which, did anyone hear Bruce's "...knife through a beautiful avocado" simile today in the Doggies vs. Pies stoush? Gag me with a spoon Macca.

TheMase
20th May 2007, 09:30 PM
Ok... just one question you may be able to help me with.

Free was definitely there.
He was not reported at the time. No doubt the reviewers will have a good look at it. I don't think there is much in it.
1. It was not overly heavy contact
2. Kirk was committed to the contest before the player dropped down.

stellation
20th May 2007, 09:43 PM
Free was definitely there.
He was not reported at the time. No doubt the reviewers will have a good look at it. I don't think there is much in it.
1. It was not overly heavy contact
2. Kirk was committed to the contest before the player dropped down.
I wouldn't be too suprised if Kirk was pulled up on it by the MRP (not that I think he should be- it just would not suprise me at all); on replays of the incident he definitely appears to move sideways to force the contact when he could easily have moved the other way.

goswannie14
20th May 2007, 09:46 PM
I wouldn't be too suprised if Kirk was pulled up on it by the MRP (not that I think he should be- it just would not suprise me at all); on replays of the incident he definitely appears to move sideways to force the contact when he could easily have moved the other way.
Yep, I agree with that, I think he may have a case to answer.:frown

hammo
20th May 2007, 09:57 PM
Saw that Swan-hating Healy and his haircut on-screen at halftime.
Hates us so much he cried after 2005 :confused:

cruiser
20th May 2007, 09:58 PM
Saw that Swan-hating Healy and his haircut on-screen at halftime.Huh? :confused: Healy is a Blood through and through.

We had winners all over the ground today. It was great to be in front all day and it was only our inaccuracy (again) that gave Port any chance. Otherwise, we killed em everywhere. Only two flat patches; ten minutes during the 2nd quarter and another ten minutes in the 4th, while MOL, Ablett, Jolly and Kennelly were on the bench. As soon as three of them came back on the field at about the same time we booted two goals and it was game over.

Positives: We dominated centre with great ruck work by Spida and Jolly. Noticeable that we werent always looking to kick it to Hall, consequently MOL bagged 4. Kennelly proved how much he was missed the last two weeks (our medical team are miracle workers!). Eski was great again and Ablett player his best in quite a while. Leo had great dash out of defence.

Goodes is still flat and McVeigh, despite two goals, was still hopeless.

Finally a great team effort, all the better that it was against the (then) top team (who looked flat and ordinary). I wasnt gonna go down to Canberra next weekend but my enthusiasm is back so I might make the effort and brave the chill.
:D :D :D

NMWBloods
20th May 2007, 10:00 PM
Saw that Swan-hating Healy:confused:

Nico
20th May 2007, 10:11 PM
The Fox callers called it correct on the replay in that Cornes did not take clean possession and the ball appeared to bounce back between the 2 players
and Kirk seemed to take him with the arm rather than body. They said it was in dispute and impact seemed to be low. I didn't think Kirk commited himself fully which will probably save him.

Nico
20th May 2007, 10:12 PM
Cornes also seemed to have his head up and was looking at Kirk which is probably why he didn't take it cleanly.

voodooguru
20th May 2007, 10:23 PM

He doesn't like the (supposed) way we play and is always in favour of rule changes to stop us. Next on the list? Limitted interchange, championed by Haircut and KB.

Maybe I'm wrong but he seems to be on the Demetrio side of things where the Swans are concerned, IMHO.

Nico
20th May 2007, 10:41 PM
I reckon Gerard is in the AFL clique and sees it as important that he brown noses to those he deems important. Very much in the mould of the king of all brown nosers Gary Lyon.

TheMase
20th May 2007, 10:42 PM
Goodes is still flat

To be fair to Goodes I think he was on C Cornes and did a fantastic job.

DeadlyAkkuret
20th May 2007, 10:42 PM

Yeah those were tears of disappointment:rolleyes:

voodooguru
20th May 2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah those were tears of disappointment:rolleyes:

There wouldn't have been many who weren't touched by the Swan's GF win, especially ex-players.

I listen to too much Melbourne footy radio and Healy is on my (long) list of those who bag Swans football. Like I said, maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so.

cruiser
20th May 2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah those were tears of disappointment:rolleyes: That's just a silly thing to say.

There wouldn't have been many who weren't touched by the Swan's GF win, especially ex-players.

I listen to too much Melbourne footy radio and Healy is on my (long) list of those who bag Swans football. Like I said, maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so. I think you're very wrong.

swantastic
20th May 2007, 10:59 PM
I reckon Gerard is in the AFL clique and sees it as important that he brown noses to those he deems important. Very much in the mould of the king of all brown nosers Gary Lyon.Its so far up,its coming out their mouth.

DeadlyAkkuret
20th May 2007, 10:59 PM
That's just a silly thing to say.

Um, sarcasm?

NMWBloods
20th May 2007, 11:00 PM
He doesn't like the (supposed) way we play and is always in favour of rule changes to stop us. Next on the list? Limitted interchange, championed by Haircut and KB.
He may not like a lot of the Swans' style of play, but that's hardly the same as saying he is a Swans-hater, which is just silly. He looks for rule changes to make the game more attractive and interesting.

voodooguru
21st May 2007, 12:41 AM
He may not like a lot of the Swans' style of play, but that's hardly the same as saying he is a Swans-hater, which is just silly. He looks for rule changes to make the game more attractive and interesting.

Ok, fair enough. Swans-hater IS just plain wrong(ish).

And I knew when I was typing it that the limitted interchange proposal is to stop teams from flooding and I think we'd benefit from that as much as anyone, nowadays.

I HAVE heard though, in close proximity, the words UGLY and SWANS come out of Gerard's cakehole more than once over the last few years; I take that kinda talk to heart and while I have been known to forget how old I am - I never(ish) forget what anyone says.

Flooding IS ugly, that's true.

Haircut? I was wrong(ish).

goswannie14
21st May 2007, 05:41 AM
Saw that Swan-hating Healy and his haircut on-screen at halftime.:confused: Healy was talking the Swans up when they did the cross to Perth.

hammo
22nd May 2007, 04:16 PM
Ok, fair enough. Swans-hater IS just plain wrong(ish).

No, not wrongish, how about completely, emphatically, totally wrong.

Gerard Healy writing in the Herald Sun, prior to the 2005 Grand Final -

The players and coaches of the 1980s and early '90s have all moved on, but if I'm any example, they will be forever grateful to Roos and his players if they can deliver the ultimate meaning to our football careers.

Each one of us who has made the trek north has been driven by the same aspiration: to see the premiership flag hung from the Harbour Bridge. No doubt it will be a similar emotion for the generations of players who battled under the South Melbourne banner.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,%255E20124,00.html

573v30
22nd May 2007, 04:26 PM
1988 Brownlow Medallist, 1988 AFLPA MVP, 3-time Swans B&F, 3-time AA for Swans.

Yep, he hates the Swans... :rolleyes:

Eala ?ireann
22nd May 2007, 04:38 PM
This match had a lot of positives in it. I was happy to see certain players lift their game and more than a dozen major scores on the board.

Micky O & Davis were great. Worked hard.

Tadhg is a legend, half-baked or not!

voodooguru
22nd May 2007, 07:16 PM
New signature...