PDA

View Full Version : Going to Canberra for round 18?

goswannie14
20th May 2007, 06:54 PM
I'm not coming for the first game, but will be there for the Melbourne game, would be happy to sit with someone who is buying tickets for that game. Let me know via pm if you are interested in having an extra person sit with you at the Swans Melbourne game in round 18.:D

goswannie14
14th July 2007, 04:54 AM
BUMP.

Anyone?

Can anyone tell me when the tickets go on sale?

If I don't hear from anyone I'll try the Melbourne office.

Damien
14th July 2007, 10:01 AM
Some info is here (http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/event/13003E46D639CCAA?artistid=714537&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=711)

swannieserin
14th July 2007, 10:14 AM
we got tickets from ticketmaster some time ago, so check it out

swantastic
14th July 2007, 10:17 AM
I'm tinking about going too,so where are the best seats to view the game?

JF_Bay22_SCG
14th July 2007, 04:39 PM
BUMP.

Anyone?

Can anyone tell me when the tickets go on sale?

If I don't hear from anyone I'll try the Melbourne office.

How u getting up there mate? If you are carring it up, I'd definitely go halves in the petrol.

JF

goswannie14
15th July 2007, 04:21 AM
How u getting up there mate? If you are carring it up, I'd definitely go halves in the petrol.

JF
Sorry JF, we'll be on holidays, I'm on the way up to Sydney for a course. So we are taking a week off to visit in-laws on the way, hence I'll be in Canberra.

If it was just a trip to Canberra for the game I'd be happy to oblige, maybe next time.

reigning premier
16th July 2007, 12:29 AM
Yep... tickets purchased... accomodation sorted... and ready to be bored senseless in Canberra.. :)

ROK Lobster
17th July 2007, 01:11 AM
It's starting to feel like winter...

Wednesday Light snow showers. Min 0 Max 5

elroy67
17th July 2007, 10:04 AM
For those intending to fly in, I would recommend going the day before. The airport has been fogged in until late morning for the last couple of days.

swantastic
17th July 2007, 10:09 AM
For those intending to fly in, I would recommend going the day before. The airport has been fogged in until late morning for the last couple of days.Ah paradise.:D

goswannie14
23rd July 2007, 12:23 PM
Are there any "bad" seats, or places not to sit at Manuka? I want to buy my ticket, but want to make sure I don't get caught looking into the sun all day or in a seat where I need binoculars to see the goal umpire at the other end.

Big Al
23rd July 2007, 01:42 PM
Are there any "bad" seats, or places not to sit at Manuka? I want to buy my ticket, but want to make sure I don't get caught looking into the sun all day or in a seat where I need binoculars to see the goal umpire at the other end.

Hey GS14. I usually get a General Admission ticket and get a possie on one of the wooden seats on the wings. Yes its in the sun but if its a normal Canberra day you'll want to be in the sun.

AnnieH
23rd July 2007, 07:37 PM
we're gunna have so much fun!!!
i'll pm you gs14 re meeting up.
got my tickets ages ago.
we are sitting in bay 29 - row b.
i figure with the stand behind us, it might just block the freezing breeze.

goswannie14
25th July 2007, 10:04 AM
Hey GS14. I usually get a General Admission ticket and get a possie on one of the wooden seats on the wings. Yes its in the sun but if its a normal Canberra day you'll want to be in the sun.
How early do you need to get there to get a decent seat in GA?

I'm guessing seats aren't selling too quickly yet. I have tried in two different price categories over the last few days and received the same seat offers each time.

Layby
25th July 2007, 10:59 AM
This is one of those rare occasions where the IQ goes up in both Sydney and Canberra for a day.

reigning premier
25th July 2007, 11:04 AM
I would have thought you were going?? ;)

Layby
25th July 2007, 11:09 AM
Have you pulled your pants up too high again ?

Pull them back down to your hips, it will stop all these anger issues.

reigning premier
25th July 2007, 11:12 AM
I've always liked that whole eighties look... I'm right into acid wash as well...

How about you read the post properly before you spit your dummy ?

;)

Big Al
27th July 2007, 09:24 AM
How early do you need to get there to get a decent seat in GA?

I'm guessing seats aren't selling too quickly yet. I have tried in two different price categories over the last few days and received the same seat offers each time.

Sorry for not responding earlier mate but every spare moment I have had this week has been spent reading Harry Potter.

I usually get there as the Ressies are starting and have no trouble getting a good position. However you can still get a good possie up to an hour before the first bounce. It might be a littleifferent this year because the seat sales do seem a little slower this year.

goswannie14
27th July 2007, 09:43 AM
Sorry for not responding earlier mate but every spare moment I have had this week has been spent reading Harry Potter.

I usually get there as the Ressies are starting and have no trouble getting a good position. However you can still get a good possie up to an hour before the first bounce. It might be a littleifferent this year because the seat sales do seem a little slower this year.Thanks Big Al, if you pm your mobile number I'll try and catch up with you there, or sit with you if you have a spare seat next to you.

goswannie14
28th July 2007, 12:01 AM
Got my GA ticket today, and a beanie...I reckon I'll need that too. Look forward to catching up with a few RWOers there.