PDA

View Full Version : TLM Rnd 10 - Vote Now

ScottH
2nd June 2007, 11:16 PM
Vote Now (http://www.redandwhiteonline.com/tlm.php)

C'mon there were some good players out there tonight.

Glenn
2nd June 2007, 11:19 PM
Hmmm which ump gets the 3, decisions decisions :confused: :p

goswannie14
2nd June 2007, 11:22 PM
Pretty hard giving the three points given our best player also missed three shots at goal.

NMWBloods
2nd June 2007, 11:23 PM
Pretty hard giving the three points given our best player also missed three shots at goal.
Both Schneider and C Bolton kicked their only shots at goal, and Davis kicked all three... :confused: ;)

goswannie14
2nd June 2007, 11:29 PM
Both Schneider and C Bolton kicked their only shots at goal, and Davis kicked all three... :confused: ;)
I meant the other Hobbit.

is2SWaNz
2nd June 2007, 11:31 PM
Hm... this is hard. I couldn't see any players who stood out. I think Buchanan got the most posessions for the Swans, but at least 10 of them were ineffective...including those 3 misses.

satchmopugdog
2nd June 2007, 11:31 PM

You must have watched a different game to me....he was abysmal.

NMWBloods
2nd June 2007, 11:32 PM
I know! As I said during the game - fantastically creative but horrible disposal.

goswannie14
2nd June 2007, 11:36 PM
I know! As I said during the game - fantastically creative but horrible disposal.
Amazing game given he was only on the ground for about 2/3 of the game. Last I recall he had about 25 possessions. That first miss could have been goal of the year if he had kicked it. Did everything right...except the finish.

Zlatorog
3rd June 2007, 10:34 AM
Not for this round.

ScottH
6th June 2007, 02:17 PM
Not for this round.Don't be like that. A player is counting on your votes, don't let some other dill get the votes.

Margie
6th June 2007, 02:33 PM
It wasn't easy but at least it spreads a few votes around.

NMWBloods
6th June 2007, 05:09 PM
I find it much easier to allocate votes when we play poorly.

liz
6th June 2007, 05:21 PM
Amazing game given he was only on the ground for about 2/3 of the game.

He didn't play an amazing game but nor was he absymal, as someone else suggested. When things aren't going the team's way, surely we'd rather they at least bust a gut trying to do something about it, rather than withdraw into their shells and watch their opponents take the ball away.

I don't think anyone could accuse Monty of "not wanting" the victory, even if his output didn't quite match his endeavour. That has to count for something.

I find it much easier to allocate votes when we play poorly.

Depends on how poorly...

RogueSwan
7th June 2007, 09:18 PM
... Depends on how poorly...
when "19 didn't turn up to play" poorly