PDA

View Full Version : popularity

barry
4th July 2007, 05:39 PM
Amazingly enough, 134,000 people in Sydney watched that debarcle of a game vs Geelong!

And this weeks game must be close to a sell-out as only single-seats are left*

* Note, This is the first time I've tried to get tickets to an SCG game, so maybe this happens every week this year.

AnnieH
4th July 2007, 05:51 PM
Amazingly enough, 134,000 people in Sydney watched that debarcle of a game vs Geelong!

And this weeks game must be close to a sell-out as only single-seats are left*

* Note, This is the first time I've tried to get tickets to an SCG game, so maybe this happens every week this year.

don't get too excited baz - because of the construction at the scg, there are only about 2k seats available as general admission.

it's a pity, our problem is that the members don't turn up and we have empty member seats.

royboy42
4th July 2007, 06:28 PM
Swans members or SCG members Annie?

reigning premier
4th July 2007, 06:36 PM

I imagine that was at the start of the 1st quarter. Wonder what the figure was at half time?

ROK Lobster
4th July 2007, 07:55 PM
it's a pity, our problem is that the members don't turn up and we have empty member seats.The only reason I am a member is to deny others the chance to go. It is worth every cent to see my empty blue seat on the coverage, week in, week out.

Provost
5th July 2007, 01:47 AM
The only reason I am a member is to deny others the chance to go. It is worth every cent to see my empty blue seat on the coverage, week in, week out.
ROFL :D

How many months left on the redevelopment now?

swantastic
5th July 2007, 06:26 AM
The only reason I am a member is to deny others the chance to go. It is worth every cent to see my empty blue seat on the coverage, week in, week out.Your a kind and caring soul.

reigning premier
5th July 2007, 10:49 AM
The only reason I am a member is to deny others the chance to go. It is worth every cent to see my empty blue seat on the coverage, week in, week out.

And I thought it was because everyone sitting immeadiately adjacent to you had threatened your life if you ever returned after sitting through one game and making nothing but smart ass comments all day?

AnnieH
5th July 2007, 10:50 AM
Swans members or SCG members Annie?

both.