PDA

View Full Version : Swans INS & OUTS this weekend

reigning premier
5th July 2007, 03:34 PM
Show your genius and correctly guess whay Roo's and/or the Leadership group are thinking....

swantastic
5th July 2007, 03:50 PM
OUTS...Sydney
B: Richards Barry Dempster
HB: Bevan C Bolton Mathews
C: Ablett Kirk Malceski
HF: O'Keefe O'Loughlin J Bolton
F: Davis Goodes Buchanan
FOLL: Jolly ,McVeigh, Fosdike
INTER: Everitt, Laidlaw, Moore ,Schmidt
EMERG: Schneider, Thornton, Vogels
IN: Davis, Laidlaw, Moore
OUT: Hall (groin) Grundy Schneider

Except for Melcho,Goodes,Rok,Laidlaw,Kirk,Spida,Jolly,Davis

Ins... Any Magoo will do.

goswannie14
5th July 2007, 04:47 PM
Show your genius and correctly guess whay Roo's and/or the Leadership group are thinking....
It would be easier to stop global warming.

barry
5th July 2007, 05:55 PM
Roos has said that he thought we played great at Geelong last week.

In: No change.
Out: No change.

:rolleyes:

swantastic
5th July 2007, 06:48 PM
It would be easier to stop global warming.Good 1 GS14.:D

sfan
5th July 2007, 06:51 PM
[Sydney

B: Richards, Barry, Dempster
HB: Bevan, C.Bolton, Mathews
C: Ablett, Kirk, Malceski
HF: R.O'Keefe, O'Loughlin, Goodes
F: Davis, Hall, Everitt
FOLL: Jolly, J. Bolton, Fosdike
I/C: Kennelly, Laidlaw, McVeigh, Roberts-Thomson, Schmidt, Schneider, Vogels

IN: Hall, Kennelly, Roberts-Thomson, Schneider
OUT: Buchanan

Zlatorog
5th July 2007, 07:11 PM
So, everybody's got it wrong. Nobody mentioned Buchanan. Bevan and Matthews are safe, so I was right by saying that Schmidt and Laidlaw will be out.:frown
If Hall and Kennelly are really fit enough to come back, than those two guys will miss again.

nat
5th July 2007, 07:14 PM
If Schmidt gets dropped i'm gonna be so angry! Same with Laidlaw too.

satchmopugdog
5th July 2007, 08:12 PM
Good girl. I'll join you if Laidlaw goes.......maintain the rage.

Layby
5th July 2007, 08:16 PM
If Schmidt gets dropped i'm gonna be so angry! Same with Laidlaw too.

Why didnt you say so before ?

Roos wont consider it now

nat
5th July 2007, 09:00 PM
Why didnt you say so before ?

Roos wont consider it now

So my anger scares Roos? That's cool.

I'm gonna be so angry if the Swans don't win the premiership!

Roos won't consider not winning it now?

doctor swan
5th July 2007, 09:13 PM
mcveigh on bench of 7 so he should drop of to be an emergency , looks like vogels will miss out and one of schmidt laidlaw or schneider, mathews retirment put off another week and bevan hanging in. whoever the other 2 ommisions are after mcveigh can consider themselves very unlucky. then again roosy will be true to form and mcveigh will be on bench. i give up.......just hope we win

vanberlo=god
5th July 2007, 09:41 PM
mcveigh on bench of 7 so he should drop of to be an emergency , looks like vogels will miss out and one of schmidt laidlaw or schneider, mathews retirment put off another week and bevan hanging in. whoever the other 2 ommisions are after mcveigh can consider themselves very unlucky. then again roosy will be true to form and mcveigh will be on bench. i give up.......just hope we win
mathews & crouch will retire end of season, both will have played 200+

be good for them to move on so that the young bloods can progress, we need to get simpkin, brabazon, schmidt & laidlaw more game time.

bevo wouldn't get a game at any other club, worst premiership player ever i reckon :(

Carolyn
5th July 2007, 10:03 PM
IN: Hall (if fit), Schneider, LRT (if fit)
OUT: Mathews, McVeigh, Bevan

573v30
5th July 2007, 10:20 PM
In: Hall, Schneider, LRT, Kennelly (if he pulls off another miracle)
Out: McVeigh, Bevan, Schmidt, Mathews (too bad it'll never happen)

smasher
6th July 2007, 07:39 AM
I get irritated that the team that is published on a Thursday night is so open to changes before the game.We are not alone on this but where there are seven players listed on the original team,three of them will not play.I have dropped out of two paying tipping competitions for that reason as it is hard to bet on a team when you don't know the team that will take the field.
It is not healthy for young players as well.It does effect them physchologically and,imo,can impede their progress into AFL.

Wardy
6th July 2007, 08:15 AM
I reckon that the players who have had shockers - yet still get selected- must have some photos of a certain coach and his Mrs playing nude ping pong or the like and are threatening publication- otherwise why does he persist with them?

To drop Buchanan and not McVeigh - the man is on drugs!

Jewels
6th July 2007, 10:04 AM
I reckon that the players who have had shockers - yet still get selected- must have some photos of a certain coach and his Mrs playing nude ping pong or the like and are threatening publication- otherwise why does he persist with them?

To drop Buchanan and not McVeigh - the man is on drugs!

I reckon that TWO players in particular have photos of the coach and NOT his Mrs playing nude ping pong. There could be no other reason......