PDA

View Full Version : RSS: Crouch out for month

ScottH
10th July 2007, 07:30 PM
Swans expect to make few changes for this Sunday?s match against the Blues

More... (http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/Default.aspx?tabid=7106&newsId=47005)

(This post was automatically generated from news items on www.sydneyswans.com.au )

Damien
10th July 2007, 08:51 PM
"It's hard to get into a winning team (so) expect limited changes. Whether there's one or none, we'll have to wait and see."

Hard to get into a losing team also, I would say Roosy!!

DST
10th July 2007, 09:04 PM
I take it from those comments that with LRT still to be given another week out that the match committee feel they have the right defensive match-ups with the current team available.

I would assume that Bevan will be set for Betts this week, Barry to go with Fev and C Bolton for Waite. That would leave Richards for Fischer or Kennelly if they are happy to have someone run off him.

You would have to think that Denis will play a second ruckman this week as O'Halpin will be needed down back for Hall.

The Blues really only have two prime movers at this stage in the midfield with Murphy who will probably get Kirk and you would expect to see Ablett go head to head with Simpson or possibly Fosdike. Simpson has been one of their best this year and provides most of their dash.

If Amon does come in, it should be for either McVeigh or Matthews but I think Matthews has more to offer to the team structure than McVeigh at present.

Will be interesting to see Saddington take on either Micky O, Davis or even Richards. Thornton will probably take Miky O though.

DST
:D