PDA

View Full Version : How crap was Teddy against Richmond?

reigning premier
29th July 2007, 01:20 PM
Crap enough that I know why he was an emergency??

So crap that he'll be struggling to get a game next week....

Crappier than the crappest player we had. Wait till Leo and LRT are back and we won't be seeing him for a while....

I'd Have to say the later.

swantastic
29th July 2007, 02:19 PM
Your harsh RP,i thought Mol,Reg and Little Kirky(brennan) were worse than Teddy.

Gary
29th July 2007, 03:25 PM
Be fair now..Ted was simply being the Ted he has been since he entered the AFL...an occasional decent game, even an extended run of reasonable games mid late last year...but just basically Ted of the startled "tell me what to do next look." Much to my amazement Reg actually did a few nice things.

liz
29th July 2007, 04:15 PM
I thought Ted did some pretty good stuff early in the game. There was a spoil in a contest which he did well to get to and not give away a free. And then he followed up with a second effort to lay a great tackle and win a HTB free against his opponent.

He kept pushing up the ground in the first half, and set up a few things across half forward. His delivery wasn't great, but we know by know that his kicking skills aren't the best.

I also don't think he was carved up by anyone. Cleve Hughes took a couple of strong marks on him on the lead, but Hughes is a decent young forward and each time was on the end of passes any defender would find hard to spoil.

Yes, Ted did make some mistakes during the game but I am surprised he's being singled out for special attention in a solid, if unspectacular regulation win by the team.

tez
29th July 2007, 04:51 PM
Richards was a bit better this week. I was at the eagles game at subi, where
all he did was run around as though he had no idea of what to do.
Reg is a forward and never a defender will he ever be. I would play
Dempster any day in preference to Reg.

reigning premier
29th July 2007, 07:01 PM
Your harsh RP,i thought Mol,Reg and Little Kirky were worse than Teddy.

Don't start me on Reg.....

As for MO'L.. yeah he was pretty much MIA all night but he gets a bit of latittude after a brilliant yr thus far.....

Kirk was again, in an under as always....

I just think he's far to inconsistant and even a great game from ted these days barely warrants a vote in the TLM. Simply not doing enough...

Nico
29th July 2007, 08:57 PM
Don't start me on Reg.....

As for MO'L.. yeah he was pretty much MIA all night but he gets a bit of latittude after a brilliant yr thus far.....

Kirk was again, in an under as always....

I just think he's far to inconsistant and even a great game from ted these days barely warrants a vote in the TLM. Simply not doing enough...

Teddy's as slow as a wet week. I too agree he is more value off the bench as a forward.

As I said in another post I thought MOL played further up the field than normal and the leads were made by Hall, ROK and Davo. Big deal, Micky had an ordinary game.