PDA

View Full Version : An incident from last years GF.....

Robbo
26th August 2007, 02:08 PM
I was just browsing a few youtube videos and came across one of last years GF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD5ti5J_L90

It's just a bit of a highlights package but one thing that caught my eye was the part at 1:31.

Beau Waters (the back pocket thug) hits Kirk high, then immediately after Andrew Embley comes in and appears to shout at Kirk who is on the ground in pain, almost as if he's bragging about his teammates dog act. What exactly is Embley doing?

If he was shouting down at him, it's very poor form indeed. He could be asking him if he's alright but it definitely looks like a long scream.

Thoughts?

nat
26th August 2007, 02:13 PM
What a tool.

royboy42
26th August 2007, 02:21 PM
just looked at it...what a tool, i agree!

hammo
26th August 2007, 02:25 PM
Dog act

dendol
26th August 2007, 02:26 PM
Probably shouted something like "get up you piss-weak @@@@".

One day I'll bring myself to watch that game. Probably not until we win another flag though!

satchmopugdog
26th August 2007, 02:44 PM
Can't bring myself to watch it. Just the start was enough to make my stomach churn.

WASwansFanatic
26th August 2007, 02:54 PM
I agree....though I got to the 1.31 mark.

He is an Eagle...what can you say....what a pack of __________.

AussieAnge
26th August 2007, 03:59 PM
Can't bring myself to watch it. Just the start was enough to make my stomach churn.

Haven't watched this snippet yet but I've watched a replay of the 2006 twice (must be a glutton for punishment). I think you (and your WCE supporting eldest) feature in the coverage (I think it was in the last quarter a blonde Swans-decked lady turns and says something to a younger Eagles-decked lady).

swantastic
26th August 2007, 05:13 PM
I think Embley was asking Kirky if he was alright,a WCE player wouldnt be that nasty would he?:rolleyes:

stellation
26th August 2007, 05:31 PM
I think that is the most I have seen of the 2006 Grand Final since screaming "NOOOOO" very loudly when the siren went.
How many goals did the Eagles kick in free play versus from set shots?
Why wasn't Lewis moved off Hansen earlier?
Why why why?

Melbournehammer
26th August 2007, 09:50 PM
The bigger question was why lrt was selected in the first place given the absolute towelling he had from pavlich the weak before and his generally poor performances in the second half of the season (which were partially explained by the subsequent revelation of his injury ).

Captain
26th August 2007, 11:07 PM
First I have seen of it. Amazing, I have forgotten so much of it, and not all that keen to remember either.