PDA

View Full Version : As predicted

Diego
17th August 2003, 02:32 PM
Brown is taking Saddo and the boys to the cleaner.

Saddo is not a CHB.

Get it right roos.

Charlie
17th August 2003, 02:42 PM
Saddington is being BELTED!!!!

Bron
17th August 2003, 02:44 PM
You know, I would never position myself as an expert, but .... surely with 15 seconds to go and you're close to the 50m line and you're a mighty fine kick, you'd blaze for goal rather than think for a while and kick it off to another bloke who does the same thing??? You have zero chance that way, at least you had a chance the other way.

Still it's not as bad as it could have been. They need to back themselves more.

Diego
17th August 2003, 02:45 PM
My only fear for this game is unfolding in front of my own eyes.

I was like "NO" when i heard Saddo is playing on Brown. Brown is the same as Carey and we saw what Carey did to Saddo that day.

Saddo is NOT a CHB for ****s sake. He is too friggen lightly built.

And whats with Brown having this Carey like Arrogance. Kicks and marks exactly like the wanker.

Not an impressive 1st qrt.

And somebody send the runner out when there is a minute to go please. The last passage of play allowed the lions to just flood back in numbers.

All up the Lions are too tall, too strong anmd too classy around the park.

Gonna be a long afternoon.

SWANSBEST
17th August 2003, 02:47 PM
Brown is rapidly becoming the best CHF in the AFL. King Kong would have trouble on Brown . Craig Bolton is now on Brown and doing a mighty job.

Heath came on and did a few nice things. BBB should have 4 goals after taking 5 marks to 1/2 time .

motorace_182
17th August 2003, 02:48 PM
He is being ripped to shreads. He does not have a clue what PUNCH THE @@@@@@ING BALL MEANS. He tries to take a grab EVERY time he gets near it.
Nicko got it in that position only cos Matthews wasted another 20sec period instead of moving it on

Diego
17th August 2003, 02:54 PM
WHY DONT WE MAN UP...SAME ****EN THING EVERY WEEK...JUST LETPLAYERS RUN LOSE IN OUR DEFENSIVE 50.

MAN UP MAN UP MAN UP MAN UP MAN UP MAN UP MAN UP MAN UP MAN UP MAN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT STAND AROUND LOOKING.

Diego
17th August 2003, 03:21 PM
That was better.

Good move with Bolton on Brown.

Some of our disposals have been horrible as always and the umpires gave their regulation free that wasnt for the half.

All up 11 points down but i think it was even in the 2nd half of that qrt.

Did the invisable man tackle LRT? Did u seem him just trip over.

Foreign Legion
17th August 2003, 03:24 PM
Not all over yet - they are not real quick either.

BBBBH is doing well, if he would kick straight he could have 4 goals already.

We MUST keep at them..... I think the rain helped us - Lynch is being killed by Schaubs.

Craig
17th August 2003, 03:25 PM
Bolton needs to teach Saddington how to play football ie man up, punch, etc. Saddington is a joke. Granted he is talented but he must do the basics.

Well done to Bolton, killed Brown in the second quarter. He is our best backman this year by miles. What took Roos so long to put him on Brown?

Diego
17th August 2003, 03:30 PM
Roos has to much faith in Saddo as a KPP. Leave Saddo on the wing.

Bolton has been impressive.

It ****s me more when I see saddo curse when he is well beaten. The fact that he errs b/c he tries to go for the mark and not the punch makes him like a goose. As a defender he should not always go for the mark in a contest especially against somelike brown.

You think it would have gone through that head of his..but the amount of hair he has this year is stopping common logic getting in.

Harsh but true.

motorace_182
17th August 2003, 03:31 PM
Good to see us manning up, going in harder, Bazz kicking straight, Heath getting a kick and the midfield running hard out of defence.
If we get some clearances, at least 50%, then we can come close if we keep it up. Good to see Meiklejohn doing ok in the hitouts, LRT doing well around the ground and Bazz not droping the easy and taking the hard. Some decent signs there.

penga
17th August 2003, 03:32 PM
fossie had a good half

Diego
17th August 2003, 03:46 PM
Well if its isn't brown its another guerrilla.

:frown

Diego
17th August 2003, 03:51 PM
Barry has been impresive thus far!

Diego
17th August 2003, 04:10 PM
all i can say is...

OH GOODSEY YOU BEAUTY!

:D

what a qrt!!!

Bart
17th August 2003, 04:10 PM
Jeez hope Leo's OK

Foreign Legion
17th August 2003, 04:11 PM
Bloody great 1/4 considering Saddo and Leo are injured.

I think Saddo is gone for the year by the look of it - I also think Leo might be very lucky to play again....but jeeez they have tried hard!

SWANSBEST
17th August 2003, 04:13 PM
What a quarter . We cut them to bits . We were more competitive at the centre bounces and our running game really came into play . Let us hope that we can hang on

Diego
17th August 2003, 04:14 PM
Saddos done his knee.

Leo his wrist.

bad news on that front but that was an inspired effort. The lions are tired..the swans are full fo run.

BBBBBH had a good qrt and magics checkside goal was things of true superstars.

Bron
... and did you see the lump on schneider's forehead, at least that won't keep him off the field

motorace_182
THAT WAS A SCREAMER

Hope Leo is ok, maybe a dislocated elbow?

Magic is playing well with Baz and Goodsey playing beautiful footy
A 3/4 time lead wasnt exactly on the cards 15min into the first

no1swan
17th August 2003, 04:17 PM
:eek:

MARK OF THE YEAR !!!!!!!!!

Third quarter is usually our worst........Thing are looking up......

Go Swannies........

Diego
17th August 2003, 05:01 PM
WE WON!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE..WHAT AN EFFORT FROM THE BOYS.

C Bolton stuck it right up em today\.

chewyonyourboot
17th August 2003, 05:06 PM
Well wasn't that amazing! I feel really bad for Saddo, if he's done a knee that's bad news..

Regarding his game on Brown.. I think Saddington has lost a lot of confidence after being outplayed by Carey and I think that's affecting/affected his game.

He's a good mark and a good kick and I think he's done a pretty good job in defence this year overall, he just hasn't got the build to play body on body with some of these bigger guys....

Foreign Legion
17th August 2003, 05:17 PM
BBBBH was magnificent - best game this year I think.

A great effort by the boys - when was the last time Brisbane was beaten twice in a year?

penga
18th August 2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by chewyonyourboot
Regarding his game on Brown.. I think Saddington has lost a lot of confidence after being outplayed by Carey and I think that's affecting/affected his game.

of brown's 3 goals, only one was deserved IMO, sadders did alright