PDA

View Full Version : Whining Hawthorn

swan_song
19th August 2003, 11:42 AM
I find it somewhat ironic to hear Peter Schwab going on about the Picioane incident, which admittedly ws very unsavoury, when Hawthorn have for years been perhaps the dirtiest team in the comp...u only have to look as far as lethal and dermie...
I don't condone Sinclair at all, but its interesting to hear the whines from a team that has dished it out so regularly over the years...

SXP
19th August 2003, 01:52 PM
Maybe they've cleaned up a bit, and they've got successors in form of Essendon, anyway. IMO, Essendon is now the dirtiest team. According to the stats they've got the highest number of reported players and suspensions in the competition for several years. I read an article about it in HS.

sharpie
19th August 2003, 05:18 PM
I reckon Port have beaten Essendon this year for playing dirty. They're a bunch of boofheads, and their captain is the worst offender

swan_song
20th August 2003, 02:05 PM
Sharpie, a leopard never changes its spots. Port have ALWAYS been like that, dirty to the extreme. If they couldn'tt get the ball, take out the player!!! It must churn Cornsie's heart to see his sons playing for that team of (...well I can't say it on here)...
As for Essendon these days, I tend to agree, they are not only top of my most hated list, but they top my current list of the dirtiest teams out there...
Id just luv to see Port n Essendon go at it, full on, no holds barred...the tribunal would be sitting till Xmas..Pickett and gouger rioli going at it would be good...or hardwick n primus...

penga
21st August 2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by swan_song
Pickett and gouger rioli going at it would be good...

thatd be worth the price of admission!

Diego
25th August 2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by goaldrush
Hey swan_song,

That is a bit harsh on a reportable incident.
The incident was a very serious one.
Hawthorn supporters don't whinge as much as the swans supporters do whenever they play Collingwood.

Suzy here is a hint. Turn around and don't come back.

Because I will make your RWO experience a horrible one.

Got it?

Diego
25th August 2003, 07:15 PM
Here we go.

:rolleyes:

Diego
25th August 2003, 08:04 PM
No bloody way.

i have never had the need to put any fellow swannies on my ignore list on our site and I am not going to start now.

Dnt need your **** around here Suzy..if I did I would wonder over to BigFooty.

desredandwhite
25th August 2003, 08:44 PM

Hawthorn supporters don't whinge as much as the swans supporters do whenever they play Collingwood.

Suzi, a word of advice. You're a guest on our board, you'll play by our rules. Show us some respect while you're on RWO. If you don't like it, you can argue the point on BigFooty, or on Hawthorn boards.

desredandwhite
25th August 2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Diego
Suzy here is a hint. Turn around and don't come back.

Because I will make your RWO experience a horrible one.

Got it?

Diego - you are out of line mate. It's not your decision whether or not someone can post on here. She actually gave you a very good suggestion. Put her on your ignore list, it'll be safest for everyone.

GoBloods
27th August 2003, 06:00 PM
hey des , i don't know this suzy . but it is obvious this suzy is upsetting fellow users of rwo , so why cant she be barred from posting on the site

GoBloods
27th August 2003, 06:03 PM
anyway just find a hawks fan and they will tell u how good they r . they just find excuse after excuse. anyway hope all hawk fans enjoy their early end to the season

desredandwhite
27th August 2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by GoBloods
hey des , i don't know this suzy . but it is obvious this suzy is upsetting fellow users of rwo , so why cant she be barred from posting on the site

I will, as soon as she posts something that deserves suspension.

Dave
28th August 2003, 07:02 PM
Am I upseting some of you guys? Apologies for that if I am.

Compared to the magpie ferals we had last week you seem tolerable. ;)

Mind you, I would hardly rate us as big whingers. We usually have the stats to back up our concerns.